Chapter 9

{Another year later}

Alessandro stood in the dimly In backroom of his favorite club , three man aprouched him.

"We've come to take you down!" The other man said.

Alessandro:"You think you're the first to try?"  He said in cold tone

The men linged on him,throwing punches and kicks. But Alessandro was to quick , his movements fluid with a combination of powerful blows and precices strikes.

The first man went down. Clutching his gut in pain . The second tried to flunk Alessandro but he was prepared a swift elbow to the face sent the man sprawling to the ground , moaning in agony.

The third realizing they were outmatched attemtemted to flee. But Alessandro was relentless. He grabbed the man by the collar and slammed him against the wall, his eyes filled with cold fury .

Alessandro:"You should've thought twice before Crossing me" he hissed.

The man whimpered

Man:"PLEASE DONT KILL ME! ILL DO ANYTHING....."

Alessandro:"You're too late for that" he drew his knife , it's blade gleaming in dim light.the man pleaded

Man:"NO PLEASE NO..."

Alessandro:"You are risking your life to mess with me . You've made your bed now lie on it."

Without hesitation Alessandro swung the knife, the blade slicing through the air with a whistle,the man scream echoed , his body crumpled to the ground. Alessandro stepped back. And several body guards entered their eyes scanning the scene . They quickly assessed the situation, thier boss standing over the defeated 3 man. Blood staining his hands.

His expression cool and composed, addressed them.

Alessandro "Clean this mess up" he said gesturing to the 3 man on the ground.

The bodyguards nodded, moving quickly to follow his command. They begun picking up the injured men hawling them out of the backroom.

Meanwhile , Alessandro lit a cigarette , exhaling a cloud of smoke . His eyes scanned the scene.

"Where are you now?"

Alessandro took another drag on his cigarettes