Icy

"Anything fun happened today?", Rouge asked as she was writing something on her ipad.

"Not really, except from the part where Sonic snapped at sally", blaze replied casually as she sat next to Rouge on her bed.

"Wait what!? That's interesting. Tell me more!!".

"I didn't hear nor see much. He took her somewhere else."

"That's a bummer. What about the meeting with your dad?"

"It went fine actually. He claims he is here for work and he won't stay long."

"That sounds a bit weird frankly speaking 🔊.  Anyway, I need your help in writing the next chapter."

"I don't write the best stories. The highest score I ever got is 20/30. That's it."

"Oh come on,you write awesome songs. I bet you are gonna nailed it. "

"I didn't write a song for God knows how long. I even stopped playing my guitar."

"Well,I think you shouldconsider singing again. Then, maybe you can join the music band since you don't want to become a cheerleader."

You are not going to leave me alone, are you?

"You already know the answer to that."

"Okay then, I just need to find someone to coach me."

"You should ask Sonic-he knows a lot of people. I got an idea! Why don't you play a little melody for me right now?"

"Sure rouge, just bring me a guitar out of thin air and I will play for you."

"You learnt that sarcasm from me. But, I'm serious though. You are going to play for me..with Shadows guitar."

"I cannot just play his guitar without asking him. Besides, I have to help you write your chapter."

"Forget about that, I will send it to you. Now, let me bring the guitar ".

Rouge quickly got up from her bed and went to bring Shadow's guitar. She swiftly returned with an old red guitar, and handed it to Blaze. "Here you go!", she exclaimed cheerfully.

"Alright, let me just adjust the strings first. It seems he did not play it in a long time."

"I don't even remember the last time he played", Rouge said as she sat down.

Blaze started by playing 'Hotel California' by the Eagles and then 'Stairway to Heaven' by Led Zeppelin.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's pov.
I still cannot believe she chose that jerk over me. On the other hand, there's Bella. I recently came to a conclusion about her that it was just an attraction, and I asked her out. Technically, she asked me first but I declined her offer. My life is a mess.

As I arrived home, I decided to take a power nap before showering. But as soon as I opened the front door, I could hear a known tune playing from upstairs. 'Zeppelin',I thought.I quickly rushed upstairs only to see Blaze, the girl who turned me down, playing on my guitar. At that moment, I got so angry that I yelled at her.

"STOP PLAYING ON MY GUITAR", I shouted and snatched the guitar away from her. Both her and my sister 💕 were in shock.

"I'm s-sorry", blaze replied softly. "I think I should get going".

"Blaze wait!! I am so sorry about him. Stay!", Rouge said as she went after her.

I was so consumed by anger that I took my guitar and stormed out of rouge's room. Forget about the power nap, I needed to cool myself down.