1. meeting the muse

Fathima, along with her friend Lena travel to South Korea to explore the country. Fathima has beautiful brown eyes, that melts golden rays, and she has long wavy hair which dances in the air, with her fullish lips with a color with pink color. And Lena has, her eyes were black as the night, and the sparkle hinted as a star. She has fullish lips. She painted coral pink to look beautiful. And has medium sized hair with black as a drak.

They both spend time happily there like exploring new places, enjoying the foods,visiting the ancient place. Like,

While walking through the bustling streets of Seoul, she noticed a large screen displaying a 3D advertisement. Mesmerized, she smiled as she saw the members of Purple Ocean, a popular band, on the screen. "The band announced a fan meeting, promising an unforgettable experience with their devoted followers." Excited by the prospect, Fathima and her friend Lena quickly booked their tickets to attend the event.

In preparation for the fan meeting, Fathima and Lena went shopping to find the perfect outfits. They practiced endlessly, rehearsing how they would speak, what questions they would ask, and how they should behave. They even experimented with makeup, feeling as though they were preparing for a date with their favorite people. The anticipation and excitement made the waiting days enjoyable, as they counted down to their first-ever meeting with Purple Ocean.

The long-awaited day finally arrived. The venue was surrounded by rich smell, laughter and excitement, tall and fit imposing security guards dressed in black, lots of people from different countries, avenue was full of sound of clicking snaps sounds adding a sense of gravity to the event. Fathima felt a mix of nerves and excitement as they watched the scene unfold. This was the first time to meet their idols. They made their way inside the venue and found their seats. The room quickly filled with fans, all dressed in their best and buzzing with excitement. The air was thick with anticipation as everyone eagerly awaited the arrival of the band.

As they waited, the sound of Purple Ocean's music filled the venue, and the crowd erupted in cheers. Fans waved their light sticks enthusiastically, creating a sea of glowing colors. One by one, the band members greeted the fans, and Fathima and lena eagerly joined in, waving back with excitement. Fathima's hand turned cold and clammy with nervousness and she kept wiping them with a tissue. Lena noticed and chuckled softly.

The band then took the microphone to discuss the journey behind their new album. They announced a special competition, where the winner would have the chance to spend 30 minutes with their favorite idol, while others would get to shake hands. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause and eagerly awaited details about the competition.

They conducted an art and music competition. Everyone joins in that competition. Because everyone needs to spend time with them. So the competition began. Lena went to an art competition cause she is an artist. But Fathima went to the music competition. The buzzer sound came ' that means competition starts. Lena drowned in her work. She loves them more.

Lena pov:
you know what, I have loved him since the moment I knew him, but, when I came to know later, fathima also loves him. As fan girls we talk about him. But she didn't even know that, I also had the same feeling towards him, when I came to know it was really sad. Because, we made a promise that both of them would not fall for the same person in reality or idol. This makes me sad, at the same time my love for fathima surpasses everything, she is my everything she is a soulmate, strength, emotions, feelings, happiness, sad, my pillow. Yeah she only can understand what is running in my mind. Yet, I've secretly loved vyn. For the past 10 years. But I'm hiding cause I have known her for the past 14 years. I don't want to risk our friendship cause of him. Let the love locked away.

( smiling) at her artwork. " I think it looks perfect . However I did all seven faces here. So now no one finds,even though fathi... couldn't know who my crush idol is".
At that time someone came behind her. "