24. the love until the end

"Daddy, Wake up daddy! Daddy?"  Aera waking up her dad.
"Uhmm.. What's up sweety?" His voice is rough.. With his warm smile. "Come let's go" She demand.
"Today is sunday baby, where should we go .This morning?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Daddy, I want to go to Hawaii." Said little aera "What?" He jolt from the sleep and sat. "Hawaii?" His full sleep is gone. "Yes" You only went with your friends to Hawaii . She pouted her mouth. He smiled." So?" Vyn asked.
" Let's go  to Hawaii ". Aera said with her cute smile. He shook his head.
"Dad it's summer" Aera said. Uh.. Sighed vyn.

"Yup daddy". Another voice he turned to the sound came. He was shocked. "What?" Vyn widened his eyes. "Yes, not only Hawaii. I need to visit lots of places." Lyra said. "Ok but, what about her school?" He point aera. "Appa, I'm just a little baby if I don't go to school for one year nothing is going to happen". she smiled cutely. "Don't skip school baby." He cupped her with one hand.

" No, I want" Aera said "Yes I also want" Lyra added.

"Who is the baby here"? He sigh.
"We want a trip! We want a trip !" They  chanting.

He laughed and get out from the bed. He didn't took seriously first. He came out and went to the kitchen. He saw nothing is there to eat or to drink, he saw the bags all are packed. He turned to them
" Jinjja(seriously) ?" They are not ready to talk to him until he says yes to the trip.

He shook his head.
"Girls are stubborny " He sigh... He called his manager and said..

"I need a vacation holiday".

"Ok sir, I will arrange that." His manager said.
"I will take care of that but, inform this to the producer and director".  Vyn said.

"Ok how many days?" He asked vyn smiled, for "one year"
. "Whaaat.?" Manager got shocked.
Lyra and aera got happy.

"Manage them" He hung up the call. Hearing this,Lyra hugged him from behind.

"What is the first place?" He asked
"Ummm.. Hawaii" She said

Wow! Hawaii, I'm happy. Aera jumped on the couch.
"Then I need tickets." Vyn licked his lip.
"Book that". Lyra said. He grabbed her waist, "I came near the counter but, t I still can't get" Lyra understand what he is asking. She nudge him and went to aera.

"Girls bath?". Lyra asked
"What about baths with both?" Vyn asked she saw both of them. " Eomma, you pack the rest of the things I am going to bath with dad" Aera said.
Lyra turned her face with anger and went inside the room. And smiled about her husband.

____________________________

After reaching Hawaii,

They spent the next ten days soaking up the tropical paradise of Hawaii. Vyn, who had always loved the islands for their tranquility, made sure to show them the hidden gems—secluded beaches, lush waterfalls, and breathtaking volcanic landscapes. Aera, in her little swimsuit, played in the sand, building castles and chasing waves. Lyra joined in, while Vyn watched, content and smiled, capturing the moments on camera. It was a time of pure relaxation and bliss.

As their time in Hawaii came to an end,

What is the next place? Vyn asked
Do you have list of place to visit? Vyn added. Yes" Said aera with excitement.
What about you ly" ? Vyn asked
Ly" Aera giggle keeping her hand in her mouth.
They chuckle.
And she show her list too.. They are similar but lot difference.