6.Whispers of Fate

In the Car...

The ride was quiet. Neither Vyn nor Lena spoke as they drove through the dimly lit streets. Eventually, they arrived at Lena's house. Vyn broke the silence as she reached for the door handle. "I'll bring your car back tomorrow. My staff will return it," he said with a soft smile. Lena nodded, returning the smile, and got out of the car.

Just as she was about to head inside, Vyn suddenly stopped the car and called out, "Lena!" He jogged over to her, his expression serious.

Lena turned to face him, surprised by his urgency.

"I'm sorry," Vyn said, his voice filled with concern. "I forgot to ask about your wound. How is it?"

Lena blinked, taken aback by the question. She hadn't expected him to remember. She managed a small smile, trying to hide the mixed emotions bubbling inside her. "I'm fine, really. Don't worry about it."

Vyn nodded, relieved, and watched as Lena disappeared into her house. As soon as the door closed behind her, he returned to his car, heading home with thoughts of Fathima swirling in his mind. He couldn't wait to see her again, to hold her, to make good on his promise.

Back at his place, Vyn began packing for the journey ahead. Just as he zipped up his suitcase, his phone rang. It was Luke. "Hyung, where are you?" Luke's voice was casual but curious.

Vyn sighed. "I'm at home," he replied, trying to keep his tone neutral.

"Hyung, we have a recording session tomorrow. Don't forget," Luke reminded him.

Vyn froze, his hands pausing over his suitcase. "Recording? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's for our final concert. You know, the one we've been working on for months?" Luke's voice was laced with confusion.

Vyn's heart sank. He had completely forgotten about the concert. His mind had been so consumed by thoughts of Fathima that everything else seemed to fade into the background. "Right... I'll be there," he finally said, trying to push away the guilt.

After hanging up, Vyn sat on the edge of his bed, staring at his half-packed suitcase. "This is important," he whispered to himself. "I've worked so hard for this. I can't just walk away now." But thoughts of Fathima lingered. "I'll find you, Fathi... I promise," he said, lying back on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

The Next Morning...

The sun's rays filtered into Lena's room, waking her from a restless sleep. She glanced around, her heart sinking as she remembered that Fathima was no longer there to greet her in the morning. The empty house felt lonelier than ever.

It was a Sunday, and Lena had no plans except to wonder about Fathima's whereabouts. Did she arrive safely? Why hadn't she called or messaged yet? She quickly checked her phone and sighed with relief when she saw Fathima's post: "Arrived in India."

Lena wandered into the kitchen and smiled when she saw the notes Fathima had left on the fridge. Little reminders and sweet messages, just like Fathima always did. The fridge was stocked with Lena's favorite snacks-strawberry, orange, sweet tomatoes, and berries-all prepared by Fathima before she left.

"I miss you already, Fathi," Lena whispered, brushing away a tear. She went to the bathroom to freshen up, determined to make it through the day.

Meanwhile, in India...

Fathima had finally arrived in her homeland. It had been a long journey, but she was filled with determination. "Lena, I've arrived," she posted with a smile, sharing a photo of her safe arrival on social media. After a brief rest, she set out on another journey-one with a specific purpose.

She found a small place near the Taj Mahal, a location where she believed Vyn could easily find her. It was a place full of history and beauty, where tourists and locals alike gathered daily. Here, she hoped to be discovered by the man she loved.

To stay close to her faith, Fathima sought work at a nearby mosque. She was initially turned away because of her gender, but she was persistent. For two months, she waited outside the mosque, begging them to let her help. Eventually, her patience paid off, and she was allowed to perform small duties there.

Every night, Fathima poured her heart into a diary.
"Dear diary,
I never thought my crush would become my love, and that he might one day become my husband. I'm waiting for the day when Vyn finds me. I hope.

And pray to God every day that he will. Please, God, make him mine and bless our relationship until Jannah."make our relationship hala.

Her faith and love gave her strength, guiding her through each day as she waited for Vyn to find her.

Back in Korea...

Vyn was lying in bed, still trying to process everything. His career was reaching its climax, and so was his heart. "Fathi, I'll find you," he murmured, drifting off to sleep, a plan forming in his mind for how to balance his responsibilities and his love.