14. Paper Boats and Unspoken Goodbyes"

The days passed slowly for both Lena and Vyn, each filled with pain, while Fathima continued to hope for Vyn's return, unaware of the unfolding events. Lena found herself glued to the news about Vyn and Purple Ocean, her heart aching as a fan, but it was the thought of Fathima that truly shattered her. Despite her attempts to reach out to Fathima, she was met only with disappointment each day.

Vyn, on the other hand, had retreated into himself. He stopped talking to anyone, immersing himself in practice for the upcoming performance. His days were filled with intense workouts at the gym and strict dieting, all in a desperate attempt to forget Fathima. He avoided his bed, opting instead to spend his nights training or working. Luke tried to intervene, but Vyn was relentless, burying his feelings beneath a flurry of performances, photoshoots, and advertisements.

One day, at Seoul Airport, Ben spotted Lena checking in her schedule, engaged in conversation with her manager. After their discussion, her manager left, waving goodbye. Lena turned to her left and noticed the Purple Ocean posters, where fans were happily taking pictures. A soft smile spread across her face.

Ben nudged Luke, drawing his attention to Lena. "Look, she's right there!" Luke turned to see her, hesitating as uncertainty gripped him. "Should I go talk to her?" he wondered aloud.

"Why not?" Ben encouraged.

"I'm not sure how she'll react to all the news. If she sees me, she might be upset," Luke admitted, anxiety creeping into his voice.

Luke, unable to tear his gaze away from Lena, noticed her wave at someone and share a brief hug. "Everyone gets to hug her but me," he sighed, feeling a pang of jealousy. He continued to watch as Lena acknowledged Ben from afar, bowing silently.

Despite the distance, the unspoken connection between them lingered in the air, heavy with what could have been.

Lena walked toward them, and before Luke could gather his thoughts, Ben playfully shoved him forward. In a moment of clumsiness, Luke accidentally hugged her. He froze, unsure of how to react, wondering if she could sense the turmoil inside him. Finally, I got to see her, but why does she look so neutral? Will she understand how I feel?

"Got a good sleep, huh?" Lena teased, rolling her tongue.

"Uh, sorry. I slipped," Luke stammered, his heart racing.

Vyn stepped forward, trying to regain his composure.
"Lena : how are you?" She asked politely.

"Aren't  you mad at me?" he replied, his brow furrowing in concern.

"Why would I be?" She answered, surprised.

"You must feel like I cheated your friend," he admitted, guilt washing over him.

Lena shook her head. "Fathima made a mistake. She shouldn't have told you to find her."

"I'm sorry," Vyn said, his voice heavy with regret. "That's all I have left to say."

"Take care of yourself," Lena replied, her tone softening.

"Where are you going? Back to India?" Ben inquired.

"Oh, no. If I go back, my mom will lock me inside the house," Lena replied with a sigh.

"Why?" Ben laughed, glancing at Luke playfully.

"She's arranging my marriage," Lena explained, rolling her eyes. "I don't want to get married right now."

"Italy?" Luke asked with a teasing grin.

Lena nodded, her spirits lifting slightly.

"Focus on your career," Vyn said, his gaze steady. "And if you see Fathima, please convey my apologies to her."