Chapter 5

"Kinnie, are you ready to go in?" he asked eagerly as we arrived at his front door.

"Oh, yes. Sorry that little nap really took me out of it." I said hesitantly.

"Yea, whatever you were dreaming about, you seemed to be happy." He tried to avoid any specifics, but I could tell  he noticed something.

I may have made inappropriate noises, and I was completely embarrassed. I mean, can you honestly blame me, though? Who eats a woman's out so brilliantly like that.

Trying my best to laugh through my awkwardness, I said, "sorry about that. I do tend to nod off when I'm comfortable or bored."

"So, which were you?" He asked inquisitively.

"What?" My brow creased clearly curious about his question.

"Were you comfortable or bored?" his head tilted to meet my gaze as a smirk gleamed across his perfect lips.

"Comfortable I suppose." What else could I say? I couldn't tell him that I was, in fact, uncomfortable because of the horniness that lingered in my pussy after that dream.

"Hmm, I'd like to change that one day." He murmured, just loud enough to be heard but soft enough to seem almost unintentional.

"What was that?" I asked pretending not to hear, hoping that he would say it again.

"Oh nothing," he said, waving it off. "Come on, let's go. I want to give you a tour of the house." He gestured for me to enter through the front door, and as we walked in, my mind couldn't fathom the beauty inside his home.

A grand double staircase graced the entrance, with a contemporary crystal chandelier casting a soft yellow light over the space. It felt like stepping into a magazine. After changing into slippers, he began showing me the first floor.

A grand chefs kitchen occupied the back left of the first floor. Dressed in all white with black accents on the hardware and appliances, it was the kitchen of my dreams.

The open-concept floor plan flowed seamlessly into the the living room, a spacious area featuring a 75-inch flat screen atop a wood-burning fireplace—the perfect space to cozy up and watch a movie. A bay window sat on the left side of the room, overlooking a professionally manicured backyard. Adjacent to the living room, sat a formal dining room, which he mentioned was rarely used but always set for the occasional dinner party.

We ventured upstairs, and the second floor was just as impressive as the first. With five bedrooms, he had more space than he knew what do to with. From right to left, there were two guest rooms, a workout room, a home office, and finally, his bedroom nestled in the back left corner.

"Do you want to see in here? It's nothing special", he asked as we reached his bedroom.

"Sure, I've seen everything else." I replied as he opened the French doors.

It was beautiful.  A tall dark wood-framed bed stood against the back wall, adorned with thick white down comforters and pillows, looking as perfect as a painting. A nightstand on each side of the bed, with a baby fig tree on the left one, added a touch of life to the room. 

His bathroom was equally as impressive, featuring a white and grey marble and stone walk-in shower with a seat. White marble counter tops and an oversized porcelain clawfoot bathtub under a window completed the luxurious space.

"Your home is extremely impressive, JK. Is it just you that lives here?" I asked before I realized that it was somewhat rude to insinuate that he couldn't live alone in such a large house.