Chapter 1 A flash in the pan

"The noisy sounds woke up Su Junwen who was in deep sleep.

Immediately a strange feeling rose in his heart. Wasn't he... dead?!

He opened his eyes wide and sat up straight. Right in front of him was a big mirror.

The dressing style of the person in the mirror shocked Su Junwen to the point of almost losing his voice.

This was the outfit he wore during the first public performance of a talent show.

""Junwen, you're finally awake. It's almost our turn to perform. Let's cheer together.""

The voice that rang out in his ears was full of vigor, but it was the most hated voice in Su Junwen's life.Because the owner of this voice was the chief culprit who pushed him into the abyss.

Seeing that Su Junwen was still in a daze, that person directly pulled him and walked outside, still murmuring, ""We have to be quick, or we'll be late in a moment.""

Looking at the hand that was pulling him, Su Junwen subconsciously felt sick. "

"""Su Junwen, Su Yanhang, why are you still here? The previous group is about to finish,"" the staff urged the two.

Su Yanhang hurriedly apologized to the staff. Su Junwen took the opportunity to shake off Su Yanhang's hand, while the latter was busy getting close to the staff and didn't pay much attention.

Following Su Yanhang to the performance venue and looking at the spotlight, Su Junwen was still in a state of confusion.

Wasn't he dreaming?

But when the spotlight shone on him and the music started, he understood that this was not a dream.

Although Su Junwen's memory was still fuzzy, this moment was a scene that he would remember for a lifetime.

He and Su Junwen participated in a very popular talent show in China at the same time. Although only a few episodes had been aired, he was already somewhat famous.But his dream was ruined today.

Because there was a problem with the performance tonight. He was not only expelled by the program team, but the nightmare of his life also began from then on.

The shiny light made Su Junwen narrow his eyes. After several years, this stage was still clear to him. This was the last time he publicly danced this dance that he had practiced privately countless times in front of the public. "

"But the very thing he was most proud of eventually became the shadow of his entire life.The body that had already formed muscle memory began to move along with the music.

Su Junwen who was dancing seemed to have formed a world of his own, and everything was isolated outside his world.

The several mentors present all showed expressions of surprise. This was the most shocking dance they had seen so far.

They looked at the introduction on the trainee list. Before, everyone's impression of Su Junwen remained on his handsome and delicate face. Today's dance seemed to make everyone recognize him anew.

Such a trainee would become very popular with a little packaging.

As the music went on, Su Junwen's movements became more and more graceful, and the mentors nodded frequently.

At the same time, Su Yanhán on the stage naturally felt that the mentors' gazes had shifted to Su Junwen. Feeling anxious, he made a mistake carelessly.

Su Yanhán gritted his teeth.

No, he must get the first place. He wants to prove to everyone that he is better than Su Junwen! "

"He couldn't let Su Junwen steal his limelight!

When the two were doing the rotating movements, Su Yanhán suddenly changed the movement and moved towards Su Junwen's direction.

Then with a ""bang"", Su Yanhán fell down.

The accident happened suddenly and the program team immediately stopped the shooting.

The chief director broke out in a cold sweat when he saw this. Su Yanhán was someone who had been instructed to be taken special care of from above. In other words, he was basically the pre-determined champion.If anything happened to him, their entire program would suffer as a result. "