Chapter 14 Be taken to the Chu family

The woman's makeup was overly exquisite. Her phoenix-shaped eyes were sharp in temperament, her red lips exhaled like orchid fragrance, and she wore a classic black and white suit. The entire person's aura was much higher than that of the director behind her.

"How do you feel about the other party?"

The director was not quite sure for a moment whether she was asking about the other party's professional ability or character.

After deliberating for a while, he replied, "The other party's ability should be outstanding. As for the personality, it seems that he should be an honest child. Judging from the dress and appearance, the family situation seems to be okay."

The woman pursed her lips and said nothing.

"Alright, I know. Have him come to see me when there is time."

The director did not think much about it either. He only thought that since it was the first person signed by the company, the higher-ups attached particular importance to it.

After the director left, that woman picked up a document on the table. On the first page, there was a large photo. It was none other than Su Junwen.

Regarding what happened above, Su Junwen naturally had no idea. At this moment, he was studying the new equipment.

Originally, he had an idea of shooting a video. But considering that this video was his first one and needed to be treated well, Su Junwen temporarily gave up this idea. After telling the staff, he planned to leave first.

The first video still requires conception.

Because the working hours of video bloggers are relatively free, Su Junwen can leave directly.
While waiting for the elevator, she looked up and it seemed to be coming down from the top floor.

Su Junwen originally thought there was no one in the elevator, but when the elevator door opened, she saw that there was actually one person inside.

The aura of that person was somewhat terrifying even for Su Junwen at her age.
Although it was a lady, her momentum was no less than that of any business tycoon.
Su Junwen felt that the lady seemed to glance at her when she entered.

Especially after entering, that feeling became even stronger.

Su Junwen pursed her lips. Could she have encountered a senior executive of DingSheng?
Quickly went through the senior executives of DingSheng in her mind.

In Su Junwen's cognition, there was no such a lady. But in his impression, among the senior female staff of DingSheng, there had been no particularly significant changes.

Suddenly, a bold idea emerged in his mind.

There was indeed a senior female of DingSheng who met the age and temperament requirements. Strictly speaking, she was not a senior executive of DingSheng.

She was the hostess of DingSheng, Ye Xuan, Chu Ye's mother.

Su Junwen couldn't help taking a deep breath.

This was an absolute strong woman.

The Chu family was an established family, and Ye Xuan's family was also not to be underestimated.

Ye Xuan herself was an investment genius and her investments had never gone wrong.
When the engagement news of the two families was announced, everyone thought it was a business marriage, but then everyone found that their thoughts seemed to be wrong.
The couple were very loving and there had never been any news of discord.

The establishment of DingSheng Entertainment was due to Ye Xuan's pursuit of stars.
Ye Xuan is the queen of the business world, but she is the princess of the family's head.
However, Su Junwen wasn't quite sure either. After all, how could he have come into contact with such figures before?