Chapter 24 Sorry, I refuse.

Although Su Junwen has many chaotic thoughts in his mind now, after venting his emotions, he begins to seriously think about the current situation.

Tonight's incident should have been caused by his father's business disputes. Their family was fortunately saved by Chu Ye. Anyway, Chu Ye can be regarded as a benefactor of their family.
This kindness cannot be forgotten.

Moreover, if he wants to complete the task, the fastest way is through Chu Ye. Now that he has determined the idea, he will find a reason to meet Chu Ye.

As for those embarrassing things, let them go to hell.

Su Junwen, who has experienced life and death, has long thrown his sense of shame to the winds.

And in addition to completing this task, Su Junwen still has some things he wants to confirm.
Su Junwen originally thought of finding a reason to meet Chu Ye, but unexpectedly, Chu Ye took the initiative to come to his home the next day.

Because he asked for leave, Su Junwen planned to rest at home all day.

When there were suddenly guests in the morning, Su Junwen was still confused. It wasn't until Su's father and mother solemnly invited that person into the living room that Su Junwen knew it was Chu Ye who came to the home.

I don't know if it was his illusion, but Su Junwen felt that Chu Ye seemed to have glanced at him when entering the door.

Su Junwen raised his eyebrows in surprise. It should be his illusion.

After all, becoming someone else's pet was not something glorious. He should not want to bring it up again.

Su Junwen originally thought that the other party might come to talk to his parents about something and considered whether he should go upstairs to avoid it. But then he thought that he still had something to see Chu Ye about. It was better to stay and see if Chu Ye was really as inaccessible as the rumors said.

Anyway, he felt that Qiqi was quite approachable.

In fact, Su's father and mother were also puzzled when Chu Ye came home today. The matter last night should have been resolved. Why did Chu Ye come in person today?

"Mr. Chu, please have some tea."

Chu Ye was sitting on the sofa, and his imposing manner was in no way inferior to that of Su's father.

Su Junwen took this opportunity to size up Chu Ye carefully. Chu Ye had completely inherited the good genes of his parents. Even Su Junwen, who was used to seeing beauties in the entertainment industry, couldn't help but be astonished by such a face.

Chu Ye's serious expression was very attractive. The coldness in the bottom of those eyes made people want to find out if someone could break his calm expression.

Su Yunwen was sizing up Chu Ye, and Chu Ye was also sizing up Su Yunwen with his peripheral vision.

Yesterday, he suddenly appeared in the hotel, and his memory for the intervening days was completely lost. He made a guess and finally came to the reasonable conclusion that it was the unreliable gene in the family.

However, he thought that the loss of his memory should not be accidental but a sequela of shrinking.

Later, he asked Cheng Lin to investigate the recent events, and sure enough, it was as he thought.

Although he lost his memory, during this period, Su Yunwen did take good care of him indeed. He should express his gratitude. He didn't like owing favors.

During the investigation yesterday, there was also an unexpected pleasant surprise. Su Yunwen turned out to be a contracted artist of a subsidiary of DingSheng. Well, that made things easier.
Those who want to enter the entertainment industry should all want to sign a contract with DingSheng Entertainment, right? He asked Su Yunwen to sign the company's contract as a repayment.

"I'll just come straight to the point about my purpose today. I have taken a fancy to Su Yunwen."
Su's father & Su's mother:!

Su Yunwen: What on earth did Chu Ye say?

Chu Ye caught a glimpse of the surprised expression on Su Yunwen's face and concealed the smile at the corner of his mouth with the tea cup. This kid was quite cute.

"Don't misunderstand. I mean, I hope to sign an artist contract with him for the company."

It was only then that Su's father and mother heaved a sigh of relief. Why did President Chu speak so ambiguously?

Su's father smiled and said, "Thank you, President Chu, for your appreciation. However, this matter still depends on whether Yunwen agrees or not."

All eyes were suddenly focused on Su Yunwen.

Surprisingly, Su Yunwen was not flustered at all but calmly looked at Chu Ye.

Since Su Yunwen had the idea of entering the entertainment industry, he definitely wouldn't reject the olive branch he offered.

However, what Su Yunwen said next surprised Chu Ye.

"Sorry, President Chu, I refuse."

Chu Ye, holding the tea cup, paused for a moment and subconsciously asked, "Why?"
Su Junwen curved his lips in a smile and said, "I like singing and dancing. The current development suits me very well. If I were to develop in the direction of an idol, I probably wouldn't be as free as I am now."

It was the first time Chu Ye was rejected like this and for a moment, he didn't know how to refute.
"Do you know what kind of opportunity you are refusing?"

Su Junwen smiled and replied, "DingSheng Entertainment has become the top in the entertainment circle under your leadership, but that might not be suitable for me."
In the end, Chu Ye still failed to persuade Su Junwen and left a little frustrated.

In fact, when Chu Ye left, he wasn't much different from before. However, Su Junwen just felt that if the dog ears were still on Chu Ye, they must be drooping at this moment.

After Chu Ye left, Mengmeng asked Su Junwen in her consciousness, [Wenwen, why did you reject Chu Ye? If you agreed to Chu Ye, the second task would have been completed.]

[If I agreed to Chu Ye today, the initiative would be in Chu Ye's hands. If I refused, at least we are still on an equal footing for now. Although we have to enter DingSheng Entertainment, the more initiative in our own hands, the better.]

[Wenwen, you are so amazing! ]

Su Junwen lowered his head slightly. Of course, apart from this reason, there was another one.
Qiqi was so well-behaved and lovely. Today, Chu Ye dared to show him a bad face. He couldn't swallow this anger no matter what. He had to let Chu Ye taste the feeling of being choked.

Anyway, now that Chu Ye has recovered, no matter what, he has the ability to see Chu Ye. After all, there are always more solutions than difficulties.

On the other side, Chu Ye left the Su family and got directly into his car. Cheng Lin was sitting in the driver's seat waiting for Chu Ye.

Seeing that Chu Ye's expression wasn't good, Cheng Lin asked, "Not smooth?"

Cheng Lin had followed Chu Ye for so long and could still tell Chu Ye's mood from some expressions.

Chu Ye pinched the space between his eyebrows, "I was rejected."

Cheng Lin couldn't control himself and burst out laughing at once. How long has it been since he heard Chu Ye's complaining voice? But he was even more curious about the child who rejected Chu Ye.

"Assistant Cheng, you are still on working hours now."

Cheng Lin immediately stopped laughing, "President Chu, I'll reveal an internal message to you."

Chu Ye looked at Cheng Lin: "Hurry up and speak."

"I'm telling you that my elder sister is now his agent."

Chu Ye frowned: "Cheng Jing. Who arranged that for him?"

"Mr. Ye. But I don't know exactly what Mr. Ye intends to do."

Chu Ye looked out of the car window and fell into deep thought.