Chapter 38 Am I good-looking?

Although those two words from President Chu were quite annoying, it didn't affect Chu Ye's good mood.
Knowing that Su Junwen was busy with new songs recently, Chu Ye replied with two words: [Come on].
Su Junwen didn't reply anymore. He really didn't know what to say.
What Su Junwen didn't know was that immediately after Chu Ye replied to his message, he sent a message to Cheng Jing.
He told Cheng Jing that when Su Junwen's song was released for the first time, all major media must promote it well and it was best to reserve the front page of that day.
When Cheng Jing saw the message, she was astonished.
Others get angry for the beauty, but is President Chu spending a fortune to make the male friend smile?
Looking at Su Junwen, who was preparing for the recording and knew nothing, Cheng Jing shook her head. This person didn't know that he occupied such an important position in President Chu's heart.
After Cheng Lin returned, he also found that Chu Ye's mood was exceptionally good. After thinking carefully, he understood the key to it.
This Su Junwen is really a magical person.

Afterwards, everyone in the entire company discovered that President Chu was in an exceptionally good mood today.
Because of this water delivery incident, they would receive water sent by Chu Ye every day thereafter.
Even several music teachers looked at Su Junwen's expression with teasing.
If this were a common unspoken rule, it would usually be the celebrities scrambling to curry favor with others, but this was clearly not the case with Su Junwen. It was Chu Ye pursuing Su Junwen.
Doing everything possible to please Su Junwen.
Although Su Junwen's heart was still in a turmoil now, he did not reject these things.
Because he knew that his feelings for Chu Ye were indeed different.
Finally, the recording of the song was drawing to a close, and Su Junwen also heaved a sigh of relief.
Although it was a song written by himself, it still took time to actually record it.
Today was the last day. After Su Junwen finished recording the song, he was called aside by Cheng Jing.

"Now that the song has been recorded, shouldn't you think about how to thank that person? I remember that person's birthday is coming soon."
Recently, Chu Ye has given the green light to Su Junwen's team all the way. Su Junwen's feelings are unclear, but Cheng Jing's feelings are extremely profound.
In the past, when she led people, although everyone would give her face, it was definitely not as smooth as it is now.
As a newcomer, Su Junwen can be treated like this, and most of it must be due to Chu Ye.
After listening to Cheng Jing's words, Su Junwen suddenly realized that yes, it's Chu Ye's birthday soon.
But: "Sister Jing, I've prepared it, and Mr. Chu may not accept it. Mr. Chu lacks nothing."
Cheng Jing gently patted Su Junwen: "Should I say you are a blockhead? You are usually smart. Why are you being stupid about this? What you give, Mr. Chu will definitely accept."
Su Junwen pursed her lips.
"Okay, you think carefully. I'll handle the post-production issues of the new song. You've also worked hard during this period. Have a good rest. The subsequent promotion can also be very tiring."
Su Junwen was absent-minded all afternoon. There is still one week until Chu Ye's birthday, but he really doesn't know what to give Chu Ye. After all, Chu Ye is not an ordinary person and lacks nothing. What should he give so as not to be vulgar?

Su Yunwen was concentrating on thinking about this problem and didn't notice at all that he had walked to the edge of the road. Suddenly, a "beep" scared Su Yunwen and he immediately stopped. When he came to his senses this time, Su Yunwen realized that he almost walked directly onto the road. The car window was rolled down. It was none other than Cheng Lin. "Xiaowen, get in the car. I'll just give you a ride home." Su Yunwen originally wanted to decline, but the words were swallowed back when they reached his lips. It seemed that he hadn't seen Chu Ye for a long time. Sure enough, as soon as Su Yunwen opened the car door, he saw Chu Ye inside. The man was wearing black suit pants and a white shirt. It was a very conventional outfit, but it gave people a different feeling. The man was correcting documents with a fountain pen. Su Yunwen took a glance. Chu Ye's handwriting was really nice. Since he was taking someone else's car, he couldn't fail to greet the owner. "Mr. Chu, thank you for the trouble."