Chapter 10 The most regretful decision

Being rejected by DingSheng really frustrated Su Junwen a little, but it wasn't enough to make him lose confidence. 

Although he was rejected online, he remembered that there was still an offline opportunity for the event. If he tried once, maybe there would still be a chance. 

But this time he must be fully prepared. 

Places to collect information, apart from the official website, also include various forums, etc. For a big company like DingSheng Entertainment, there is no shortage of discussions. 

Because today is the day of the result, Su Junwen found that many people were discussing. 

After looking around, Su Junwen clearly found something wrong. 

He found that basically all the notifications received were rejections. It's not ruled out that those selected didn't want to speak, but there shouldn't be none at all. 

Even more interestingly, someone claiming to be an insider said that this year's recruitment of trainees was just a cover-up. It was the top management of the company who wanted their own trained people to enter the company. 

Su Junwen, sitting in front of the computer, fell into deep thought. 

This person's words might also be true.

After all, DingSheng is notoriously strict. A few years ago, their new president issued an order that nepotism was not allowed in the company. If this was really the reason this time, then he would miss this opportunity to enter DingSheng.

However, one cannot fully believe what this person said. One always has to give it a try to know.
When Chu Ye, who has always been following Su Junwen, saw this news, the whole dog became serious. He had been away for just a few days. Were these people under him going to rebel?

Deceiving superiors and covering up for subordinates. It seemed that they had been having too easy a life.

Naturally, Su Junwen did not know what Qiqi was thinking. He was just thinking about how to enter DingSheng if the facts were really like this.

Thinking too much now is of no use. Su Junwen knows his own strength. Based on strength alone, he will definitely have no problem. But if there are other things involved, that's another story.

Su Junwen made two preparations.

Only the second method is rather risky.

Hopefully, it won't be needed.

On the day of the offline audition for DingSheng, Su Junwen arrived at the company early. Because there was a selection today, there were still many people in the hall.

Su Junwen glanced around and could analyze something from everyone's expressions.

It seems that this time it's really as said online.

After waiting for a while, the interview began.

Sure enough, quite a few people came out dejectedly.

Su Junwen saw some tricks from it.

Because among those who passed, some of them he was still relatively familiar with.

Later, Dingsheng launched a group. The people in it had average professional abilities, but each person's family background was extraordinary, becoming the royalties in the circle.

It seems that today is the embryo of that circle.

But Su Junwen still wanted to give it a try.

Because today's interview was originally set up to deceive the public, so regarding the list, everyone was also rather casual.