Chapter 31 The SS-level artist of DingSheng Entertainment

No matter how many thoughts were churning in the minds of others, no one dared to bring them up.
Just one Cheng Jing was enough to scare them. Now that President Chu clearly protected that person, they wouldn't dare to bump into this at such a time.
In case they were remembered by President Chu, the days ahead would be difficult.
It's better to see exactly what capabilities this person has.
The people in the classroom were almost ready.
The teacher called several students' names, and several people formed a group for spot checks.
In fact, such spot checks could best reveal the level of each person.
From the moment the music started, the dance teacher's eyebrows were tightly knitted and never relaxed for a moment.
The several artists who were dancing were already nervous, and now they were even more nervous.
When the music ended, the teacher looked at them: "Did you practice well yesterday?"

Those several people hemmed and hawed without speaking.
The teacher waved his hand and said, "OK, I know."
Then he called several groups again, and it was almost the same situation as the first group.
The expression of the dance teacher grew darker and darker.
Although everyone came here to become famous, but if your basic skills are not solid, how can you become famous?
By your face? There are plenty of good-looking people in the entertainment industry. Are there any who rely solely on their faces for a living in the end?
The teacher pointed to another group, and the level of this group was obviously better than those before.
Su Junwen looked at the slightly relaxed expression on the teacher's face and guessed that these few should be artists with better talents.
Sure enough, after they finished dancing, the teacher just uttered an "um" and no criticism meant they passed.
Su Junwen was named in the last group.

There are a total of five people in this group.
The others looked at these five people, their mouths wide open.
Among them, except for Su Junwen, who doesn't know the depth of things, the other four are all those among them who have both high talent and work hard.
Dancing with these four people is simply a hell-level difficulty.
Su Junwen couldn't guess everyone's thoughts, but based on his understanding of the teacher, these few people should be the strongest among these people.
Su Junwen suddenly had a feeling of excitement boiling in his blood.
Several agents outside also became energetic.
They know their own artists best. The ones they brought, all started learning dance since childhood.
Putting newbies together with them is simply asking for humiliation.
Now Cheng Jing is going to make a fool of herself.

Although they are in the same company, it's not so peaceful among the agents. After all, there is a competitive relationship among them. And Cheng Jing firmly holds the position of the top agent in the company. Even though she hasn't managed any artists for a long time, no one can shake her throne. Inevitably, there are several people who feel jealous. Cheng Jing turns a blind eye to their glances. Who will be laughed at in the end is still uncertain. As the music starts, Su Junwen begins to move along with the rhythm of the music. He is passionate about singing and dancing. He regards each rhythm extremely devoutly. Therefore, Su Junwen's dance is more sincere. Coupled with his solid basic skills, basically no dance steps can stump him. The randomly played music was unexpectedly strung together into one under his dance. When the song ended, everyone suddenly woke up. It seemed that they just focused on Su Junwen and completely ignored others. Looking at the shock on these people's faces, the dance teacher nodded silently. It seems that this deterrence is very useful. Obviously, everyone was surprised.

The agents outside, except for Cheng Jing, all had stunned expressions.
How could it be? The teenager inside seemed only eighteen or nineteen years old. How could his dancing have reached such a level?
Looking at everyone's reaction, Cheng Jing curved her lips into a satisfied arc. She finally understood why President Chu asked Su Junwen to come for the class.
Inside the classroom, the teacher cleared his throat slightly.
"The gap between you all should be self-evident. So don't think you are very talented or have worked very hard. There are plenty of people who are more talented, more hardworking and better than you. The entertainment industry is much crueler than you imagine."
Then the teacher began the class formally.
But everyone's astonishment was just beginning.
The dance teacher taught several new movements and led everyone to learn a dance.
Then, under the situation where everyone was crying out that it was difficult, Su Junwen, who had only watched it once, performed this dance.
He could dance it after only one viewing. What kind of monster is this?

Before the morning dance class was over, the news that a new talented dancer had joined the company was already spreading like wildfire.
In just one morning, Su Junwen used his strength to make these people change from underestimating him to respecting him and then becoming his little fans.
When the class was over, Su Junwen was finally surrounded by several people asking for his autograph. It was Cheng Jing who came to rescue him.
"No wonder he is so excellent. He is Cheng Jing's artist."
What kind of words are you saying? You should say that only excellent people deserve to be favored by Sister Cheng Jing."
The news of Su Junwen's extraordinariness spread throughout the company in one morning, but his signing level has not been announced yet. However, there are also rumors within the company that Su Junwen's signing level is above S-level, but most people don't believe it.
After all, even if he is an outstanding dancer, he can't get an SS-level signing just based on this one item. Even with Cheng Jing's support, it shouldn't be like this.
Su Junwen thought there would be nothing after the dance class, but who knew there would be a vocal music class in the afternoon.
Although he didn't reject the classes, he was really a little uncomfortable being watched by everyone like this.
But no matter what, since his superior asked him to stay, he couldn't refuse.

Just hope the vocal music class in the afternoon won't be so conspicuous. After all, being famous in the public is good, but being so famous within the company is not a good thing. But often things don't go as one wishes. The teacher of the vocal music class in the afternoon is still Su Junwen's teacher. Su Junwen showed off again in front of everyone. Now everyone understands that Su Junwen is an all-round artist in singing and dancing. With delicate and handsome looks, graceful dancing posture and charming voice, such a person will capture the hearts of the audience when debuting! This will form a monopoly market in the future. After the vocal music class, everyone has no doubts about Su Junwen's strength. Meanwhile, the list of employees in the company has also been updated. Su Junwen ranks first: Su Junwen, SS-level Artist of DingSheng Entertainment. The several specially enlarged words, hanging high at the top, are just like Su Junwen himself. Before debuting, he is already at the peak.

Although everyone had guessed Su Junwen's signing level, they were still astonished beyond belief when they actually saw it.
Su Junwen was the first newcomer at Dingsheng to directly receive an SS signing.
Cheng Jing had completely guessed Chu Ye's purpose.
Let Su Junwen show her skills in front of everyone first to shock them well, and then disclose Su Junwen's signing level to everyone. In this way, everyone would be able to accept it when it was announced.
President Chu really knows how to play with people's minds well.