Chapter 34 Help Chu Ye become an adult

That night, Su Junwen didn't pay any attention to Chu Ye.
The next morning, when he opened his eyes, he saw the fluffy Chu Ye in front of him.
Su Junwen was stunned for a moment and then regained his senses.
Right, he remembered that Chu Ye had suddenly changed back for some reason.
And he also remembered his strange behavior last night.
Su Junwen sighed slightly. Was he too idle recently? How could he think of such nonsense? When he saw Manager Ye today, he would let Chu Ye leave with Manager Ye as soon as possible.
He should stay away from Chu Ye in the future.
When Su Junwen woke up in the morning, Chu Ye also woke up, but he didn't dare to open his eyes. After last night, Wenwen had ignored him and he was afraid that he would still see Wenwen's indifferent eyes in the morning.
But now that Su Junwen has figured it out, he is not so repelled by Chu Ye.
He gently poked Chu Ye's soft belly: "I know you're awake. I'll take you to the company in a while."

Chu Ye's eyes opened immediately, filled with confusion. What for going to the company?
Su Junwen wasn't a mind reader and couldn't figure out Chu Ye's thoughts. Seeing Chu Ye open his eyes, she didn't care about him anymore but went to the bathroom to wash up.
It was still Su Junwen who prepared breakfast for Chu Ye in the morning.
After knowing Chu Ye's identity, Su Junwen's hands trembled when feeding him.
Although Chu Ye looked very cute, but inside this body was Chu Ye who could kill people invisibly in the business field.
Su Junwen just felt at a loss when thinking about it.
Finally, she endured the shame and had breakfast with Chu Ye.
The strange atmosphere between the person and the dog also attracted the attention of Su's parents.
Su's mother said, "Xiaowen, what's wrong with you and Qiqi?"
Su Junwen was stunned for a moment when suddenly asked, and then hurriedly said, "Nothing, nothing. It's just that it seems that the owner of Qiqi has been found recently, and Qiqi may have to be returned."

Father Su and Mother Su looked at each other in surprise.
They had no idea about this at all.
Recently, observing Xiaowen and Qiqi's interaction, Xiaowen clearly liked Qiqi very much.
Now, she should be unhappy to send Qiqi away.
Father Su considered for a moment and said, "Xiaowen, how about we spend money to buy Qiqi?"
After all, their interaction was very warm.
Su Junwen didn't expect Father Su to think this way.
Looking down at Chu Ye for a moment, buying him was unnecessary.
"No need. He has his own place to go."
When Chu Ye heard this, his face immediately fell. Wenwen doesn't want him anymore!

It's all because of that clear-headed Chu Ye!
If it weren't for him forgetting Wenwen, the current situation would definitely be different!
Chu Ye is probably the first person in the world who hates himself so much.
After having breakfast, Su Junwen directly took Chu Ye to the company.
Today, Sister Jing helped him make an appointment with President Ye to meet at DingSheng Entertainment.
Ye Xuan received the news last night that Chu Ye didn't go home again.
He made a rough guess.
After receiving the message from Cheng Jing in the evening, he was about seven or eight percent certain in his heart.
When he saw Su Junwen coming in holding Chu Ye, he wasn't very surprised in his heart.
The last time he took Chu Ye for the shooting, he felt that Ye Xuan's curiosity about Qiqi was extraordinary. At that time, he thought Ye Xuan was just curious about Qiqi's appearance. Now it seems that Ye Xuan also knows the truth.

"General Manager Ye, good morning."
Ye Xuan smiled amiably: "Good morning. Take a seat quickly."
After Su Junwen sat down, Ye Xuan saw Chu Ye with his back to her.
She hadn't annoyed her son recently, had she?
Then the following words from Su Junwen let Ye Xuan know why Chu Ye treated her like this.
"General Manager Ye, he should be from your family, right?"
Ye Xuan froze for a moment, then looked at Chu Ye in shock.
How did Su Junwen know so soon?
Ye Xuan still wanted to play dumb: "Junwen, what are you talking about? Isn't this your little pet?"
Su Junwen didn't expect Ye Xuan to play the fool with her. After all, Chu Ye was not of ordinary importance to the Chu family.

It's not good for Chu Ye to keep following himself like this.
Su Junwen couldn't figure out Ye Xuan's thoughts either.
However, he didn't have the intention to delve deeper. After all, he just came today to return Chu Ye.
"Mr. Ye, you don't have to be like this. He has admitted. It's not a big deal for President Chu to follow me like this. So you'd better take him back. According to the previous situation, it seems that President Chu will recover in two days."
Ye Xuan originally thought that Su Junwen was just guessing. Unexpectedly, he knew the details so clearly.
Ye Xuan shrugged helplessly. It seemed that she couldn't help her stupid son.
He hasn't got the person yet but was sent back first.
"Junwen, how did you know?"
Su Junwen naturally wouldn't reveal the matter of the system. He just simply said, "There are too many coincidences in the middle. If you deliberate carefully, you can still figure out one or two things."
"Then how are you so sure? Don't you find it strange?"

"Though I wasn't sure either, but haven't you just given me a definite answer now?"
Ye Xuan:...
This kid is really a smart one.
Now that the words have come to this point, Ye Xuan naturally had to take Chu Ye away.
When Su Junwen handed Chu Ye to Ye Xuan, it seemed that he saw a little grievance in Chu Ye's eyes.
Ye Xuan also felt his son's emotions, but there was no way. Since the other party had recognized Chu Ye's identity, then Chu Ye had no reason to stay by Su Junwen's side.
"Then, President Ye, I won't disturb you. Today, Sister Jing has arranged for several teachers to communicate with me."
Ye Xuan waved his hand: "You go."
Su Junwen stood up. At the moment when he was about to walk out of the office, a mechanical voice suddenly popped up in his mind.
[Hidden mission: Help Chu Ye reach adulthood]

Su Junwen:...
Couldn't you have said there was a task earlier? Now that he just returned Chu Ye, and you ask him to help Chu Ye grow up. What should he do?
Su Junwen didn't notice that in the moment of his distraction, Chu Ye, who was originally in Ye Xuan's arms, suddenly ran out and came to Su Junwen's side.
"Woof, woof, woof!"
Su Junwen looked down and saw Chu Ye, small and staring at him all the time, as if he had done something extremely evil.
Ye Xuan was also a little surprised. She didn't expect that her son would be so shameless in front of Su Junwen.
It seemed that he was really serious.
Forget it. She would help him.
"Junwen, you see he really can't bear to part with you. You might as well keep him first. Although he is Chu Ye, his thoughts now may be different from when he was a human. If you abandon him like this, he may not adapt."
Su Junwen was stunned for a while, then bent down to pick up Chu Ye and stroked his fur: "OK."

Ye Xuan also heaved a sigh of relief.
Chu Ye was also happy.
After the person and the pet left, Ye Xuan received a call.
"Hello, husband. You said about our son? Isn't he just with his little boyfriend?"
"What did you say? The inevitable estrus period of adulthood?!"
Come and receive the letter~
Yunduo is a little excited! Because Yunduo's fourth book is also going to be on the shelves. I'm very grateful to all of you who have been accompanying Yunduo. Thank you for liking Yunduo's works. It makes me feel affirmed!
Let's talk about something practical. After it's on the shelves, according to the unified standard of the website, 5 cents per thousand characters, and 3,000 characters updated daily. So one chapter is 15 cents, which is 15 cents! This book won't be too long. You can read the full text for less than the price of a cup of milk tea!
Highlight! Yunduo will send many many bonus packages in the early stage as thanks! So be sure to wait in the early stage. Maybe you can read a whole book for free!
Then see you in the next chapter. Yunduo and the bonus packages are all waiting for you!!!