Chapter 16 Both are taken.

Su Junwen talked about his signing contract. At first, both Su's father and mother were a little worried, fearing that Su Junwen was deceived. Later, after checking, they felt relieved.

" Dad, Mom, I'm taking Qiqi to the company today."

Seeing that their son seemed not affected by the withdrawal from the competition at all and could go to work so energetically, the two elders felt relieved.

Originally, Su Junwen thought about not taking Qiqi first and waiting until he adapted for a period of time and got familiar with it.

But the staff member told him that the office building was quiet and there were few people now. It would be better to let Qiqi get familiar with it first. Otherwise, when there were more people in the future, Qiqi would be uncomfortable when going there.

Su Junwen thought it made sense.

"Qiqi, I'll take you to play somewhere else today."

Early in the morning, Chu Ye was woken up by Su Junwen. The whole dog was in an extremely low-pressure state and had no interest at all in the "somewhere else" Su Junwen mentioned.
When they arrived at the destination, Chu Ye took a rough look and was shocked. Isn't this his home?

This is the subsidiary company, which was just launched this year and has not been officially announced yet.

So the company that Su Yunwen signed with is this one?

But without his permission, who signed Su Yunwen?

Soon Chu Ye knew the answer.

Because when Su Yunwen entered the building, he happened to run into Ye Xuan.

"Good morning, Mr. Ye."

Su Yunwen greeted politely.

Ye Xuan glanced at Su Yunwen, and then at the little white dog in Su Yunwen's arms.

"Good morning. This dog in your arms is really cute."

Su Yunwen smiled embarrassedly, "It's rather clingy to me. I wasn't at ease leaving it at home, so I had to bring it along."

Ye Xuan looked at the little white dog in surprise. Clingy? This is really rare.

After the two separated, Su Yunwen finally had time to look at his little dog.

He felt that since encountering Ye Xuan just now, Qiqi had been a little nervous. Was Qiqi afraid of Ye Xuan?

Chu Ye was almost in tears. It was bad enough that he had turned into a little dog, but he even ran into Ye Xuan. That woman would surely mock him harshly when he recovered later!!!

The more Chu Ye thought about it, the sadder he became and was almost withdrawn.

Su Yunwen looked at the changing expressions of his dog, which were almost as vivid as those of a human.

Although he felt that Qiqi was a little depressed, this did not prevent Su Yunwen from being amused by Qiqi's funny expressions.

However, Su Yunwen did not come here just for fun today. Before coming, he had communicated with the staff. Today, he wanted to shoot several videos.

Yesterday, he sorted out some of his songs, which could come in handy now.

Despite the fact that this company is still so small at present, all the teachers they hired are top-notch.
As the only contracted blogger of the company, Su Yunwen can be said to have all the advantages.

Originally, when these teachers knew that they were only here to shoot a video for a small internet celebrity today, their expressions were as unpleasant as could be. Even considering the face of DingSheng, their reluctance could still be seen.