Chapter 2 The cute system has been launched.

"When everyone rushed up, Su Yanhán's complexion had already turned somewhat pale. With one hand touching her ankle, she forced herself to say to the people around her, ""I fell by myself.

Don't worry about me. Junwen, don't be anxious either."" After saying that, she gave Su Junwen a glance with a hint of profound meaning.

The expressions of the people surrounding Su Yanhán immediately changed.

Su Junwen stood quietly aside, looking on coldly.

Wasn't it like this in the previous life?

What hope was he still holding onto?

But he had already avoided Su Yanhán just now. This time, the program team couldn't push the responsibility onto him again, could they?

Facts proved that Su Junwen still underestimated the lower limit of the program team and the people behind Su Yanhán.

The program team suspended the shooting. All the trainees went to rest, and the director team held an emergency meeting.

Usually, because of Su Junwen's outstanding performance, the camera would follow him. To get some exposure, many people would gather around him. But today, he was just sitting alone in the corner. Nobody cared.

Su Junwen gave a self-mocking smile. Clearly having experienced it once, why would he still feel sad when it happened again? "

"He just doesn't have a long memory, that's why he's bullied by others.

After the meeting of the program team, Su Junwen was called out alone.

""Junwen, this incident is really your fault. Considering that you are still young, well, if you voluntarily withdraw from the program, we won't pursue your responsibility. Apologize to everyone, and let's call it a day, okay?""

Looking at the false smile on the director's face, Su Junwen still felt disgusting.

He directly tore off his name tag: ""I quit, but I won't apologize.""

Su Junwen thought to himself that he was too stupid back then. He really thought that it was him who pushed Su Yanhán, so he apologized and took a bunch of dirty water on himself. At that time, the program team couldn't produce any evidence at all.

Looking at Su Junwen's departing figure, the director's smile completely froze on his face.

When others saw Su Junwen packing up his things, they all understood that he was kicked out. But some people actually saw that Su Yanhán fell down by himself.

However, they weren't stupid enough to argue with the program team about this matter. And now looking at Su Junwen's performance, there must be a place for him in the debut position.

When he left, everyone had one more chance.

People are selfish in the face of interests, so in the end, everyone unanimously chose to remain silent. "

"After taking a glance at the building, Su Junwen left without looking back.

However, after going out, he was confused.

Walking aimlessly on the street, his mind was in a mess.

The last image in his memory was the dazzling headlights. At that time, he seemed to have been hit by a car, but how did he wake up in the backstage of the talent show at that time?

So, is he now...

He returned to the time when he was 19 years old!

Silently digesting the fact, Su Junwen couldn't believe it.

While walking, he sorted it out in his mind.

At the beginning, he and Su Yanhan came to participate in the talent show with great enthusiasm. The first few episodes of the show were fine. He advanced with his strength, and Su Yanhan also advanced with ""good luck"".

At that time, he really thought it was Su Yanhan's luck. It wasn't until later that he knew there was no such thing as luck. It was all about the background behind the scenes. "

"He and Su Yanhang grew up together since childhood. He never expected that Su Yanhang would regard him as a thorn in the flesh and a nail in the eye!

In the end, it even implicated his family.

Su Yanhang hated him. He could pretend to understand, but why would Su Yanhang attack the relatives who raised him for more than ten years!

Thinking of this, the anger in Su Junwen's heart couldn't help but burst out.

""Woo woo woo""

The voice of the little animal was particularly clear at night and also pulled back Su Junwen's sanity.

Subconsciously, he looked in the direction of the voice.

There was a paper box there. A grayish puppy was peering out of the box at him.

Su Junwen actually didn't have a good impression of these little animals. He couldn't even support himself. Taking a puppy home would only make it suffer with him.

Just as he was about to walk away, a mechanized voice suddenly rang out in his mind: [The Cute System is Online] "

"[Post hidden any one: Adopt stray puppies.]

This excitement was greater than Su Junwen discovering that he was reborn.

It scared him to blurt out, ""Who is it?!"" "