Chapter 8 Woof! Woof! Woof!

Seeing Qiqi happy, Su Yunwen also felt satisfied.

Let Qiqi play aside first, and he went to prepare for the video in the afternoon.
He had many songs and had to choose the most suitable one.

After picking and choosing, he finally decided which one to use.

Busy with work, he had forgotten to have lunch.

It was only when Su's mother came up and called him that he realized it was time for lunch.
He poured some dog food for Qiqi and went downstairs to have a meal himself.

Chu Ye looked at the dog food. Humph! He wouldn't eat it!

After having lunch and going upstairs, Su Yunwen found that Qiqi hadn't eaten any of the dog food at all. He thought it was because he wasn't used to it.

But he didn't know what it wanted to eat. Finally, he decided to search online.

Blindly keeping pets is really too difficult.

He searched around and most of what he found was about not spoiling one's own dog.
But when he looked at the huge bodies of other people's dogs and then at his own tiny one, he really couldn't bear it.

He picked up Qiqi: "Why don't you eat?"

"Woof woof woof!" I want to eat food, not dog food!

Although Chu Ye wanted to express this meaning, the woofing sound that came out directly made him shut himself down.

"Forget it. Considering you're so small, I'll make something for you to eat. But don't dislike me."
It was already past noon. He was embarrassed to trouble the aunt to make something separately for Qiqi again.

Su Junwen looked at the refrigerator: "I'll make noodles for you. You can't want to eat anything else. I don't know how to make other things either."

There was obvious dislike in Chu Ye's eyes. What's so good about noodles? The thing he hated the most was noodles.

Su Yunwen boiled water and sprinkled very little salt into it. Just now, he seemed to have seen that dogs couldn't eat too much salt, but they couldn't do without it either.

He simply made noodles, held Qiqi in his arms, and was worried that it wouldn't be able to eat by itself. Su Yunwen blew the noodles to cool them down and fed them to it little by little.

Originally, Chu Ye felt very awkward, but the more he ate, the more he enjoyed it. The whole dog comfortably narrowed its eyes.

For some reason, looking at such a dog, Su Yunwen thought of the word "tsundere".

He didn't expect that this little thing he picked up would have such a temper. At first, he was worried that the little guy wouldn't adapt. Looking at it now, it seems to have adapted very well.
But on second thought, it was also true. The system asked him to raise it, and it should not be an ordinary breed. Otherwise, among so many stray cats and dogs in the world, why was this one chosen by the system?

After all, it was still a young cub. After eating, Su Yunwen saw that Qiqi was getting sleepy.
Carefully picking it up, he put it in its own nest. Making sure it was fast asleep, he then walked towards the workbench.

For the song in the morning, there were still a few places in the arrangement that he needed to improve.

As long as the modification was completed, he was confident of passing the interview of Dingsheng.

In the afternoon, Su Junwen first recorded a video. Just after finishing singing and when he was about to stop, Qiqi suddenly ran over and jumped into his arms.

Su Junwen lost his balance and almost fell.

He first stopped the shooting, and then looked at the little fellow in his arms.

"What's wrong with you?"

Naturally, Qiqi couldn't answer his question. However, Su Junwen looked at Qiqi and found that his mood was a little unstable.

Holding the little fellow gently, he coaxed him gently like soothing a child.

After three minutes, Qiqi's mood became a little more stable.

When Chu Ye woke up, he wished he could slap the dog that had just been coquettishly in Su Junwen's arms against the wall, the kind that couldn't be pulled off.

Looking at his dog Qiqi's strange behavior, Su Junwen was also very puzzled.

Chu Ye jumped out of Su Junwen's arms and went to stand facing the wall to reflect on his mistakes by himself.

Just now, that abnormal fragile emotion must notbe because of himself. It must be because this body is still in the growthperiod! 

But... 

Su Junwen smells so good. How can a boy smell so good? 

Looking at his own dog that seemed to be thinking, Su Junwen also fell intodeep thought.
[Mengmeng, don't you think there's something abnormal about this dog in ourfamily?]