Chapter 9 Love in disguise

RYAN OFTEN GLIMPSE AT JANA'S DESK WHILE HE WAS READING HIS NEWSPAPER...
SHE WAS TOO FOCUS ON HER PAPERWORK.
EARLY MORNING SHE HAD HER COFFEE IN HER DESK,EITHER SIPPING COFFEE WHILE SORTING FILES,
SPENDING TIME WITH HER LAPTOP FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRE DAY,
THIS WAS ALREADY RYAN'S OBSERVATION SINCE JANA ARRIVES AT HIS OFFICE..

SHE LOOKS SO UGLY AT HER OFFICE SUIT,WEARING SPECS,LIP TINT,
FLAT SHOES AND A BACKPACK...
THIS ALL SUDDENLY CHANGED WHEN HE SAW HER CLOSER AT HIS OWN PARTY...
SHE'S TOO RESERVE,ORGANIZE,AND A WOMAN WITH BOUNDARIES..
WHILE HIS BUSY STARING AT HER,
HE CAN'T DENY HOW GORGEOUS SHE IS...

AND THINKING THAT SHE HAD SUITORS IN HIS OWN COMPANY,
THIS REALITY LIKE DAGGER THAT RIP HIM APART.
RYAN WAS REMINISCING ABOUT THE FIRST ENCOUNTER HE HAD WITH JANA..
DESPITE OF THE COARSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WHILE SHE'S INSIDE IN HIS OFFICE...

"SHE'S REALLY HARD TO TAME,NIGEL"
THIS WAS HIS MOST ICONIC WORDS HE EVER SAID TO NIGEL OFTEN TIMES.
HE ENCOURAGE HIMSELF TO GET EVEN MORE DETERMINE TO PERSUADE JANA TO BE HIS WIFE.
AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM,NO STRINGS ATTACHED...

BUT LATELY RYAN CONSIDER NIGEL'S IDEA TO MARRY JANA AS AN ACT OF REBELLION AGAINST HIS FAMILY...
JANA'S INNOCENCE ARE PROBE
WITH FIERCE PERSONALITY CAN BURST HER BITTERNESS ON RYAN ONE DAY...
EVEN DO KEEPING GRUDGE AGAINST HIM WILL NOT POSSIBLE FOR JANA JUST TO ENSURE THAT HER NAME NOT INVOLVE IN SORT OF SCANDALS..
BUT WITH PLENTY OF RESEARCHERS AND SPIES WHO HELP THEM TO CONNECT THE DOTS.

THERE WORRIES TURNS TO EXCITEMENT,FINALLY,JANA'S IDENTITY DISCOVER,AND NICOLE'S REPUTATION NOW AT STAKE...
His only problem now is how to prove to Jana his intentions,his desire to be with her every single minute.
However despite all odds,
Ryan always keeps Jana as his top priority.

Only Jana is too blind to recognize his efforts.
This all just his passed and his biggest responsibilities being a husband and a father

"Jana I want to be your devoted husband and be the father of your babies"
Ryan vowed to himself that at any cost he will protect Jana and there baby..
Jana nodded and closed her eyes to agree.
But deep inside she scolded herself for being weakling,just a simple touch,she already gave up.
She closed her eyes to hide her tears and to ease the pain she felt.
A gentle hands caressing her naked body...

Ryan wasn't sure if Jana felt the same way he felt for her.
She wasn't the most pretty woman he thinks but she's the ideal woman he dreamt off.
His hands lingered her shoulder down to her breast.
A gentle massage sends her erotic sensation.She cuddles him,kisses him and she slowly slides her palm to feel his shaft...

"I like it"Ryan moans in excitement..
He barely opened his legs wide.
He pulled her closer to him...
A slender physique right in front of her.
How can Jana resist not to fall in-love in this sweet soul??? Other thoughts keep bothering her,the fact that she's a victim of his MANIPULATION...His so aggressive, passionately aggressive.He possesses a charm that any woman can't refuse.

Ryan can't stand the sensations that flows in his veins.He pull her and kiss her passionately.He cuddle her,slightly moves his finger likely towards her thighs...
He reach hers,she moans and this give Ryan thrill to devour her again.A bed they share romance again and again...

As usual everytime Jana wake up in bed she always see breakfast beside her.A bouquet of white roses.A today a small note...

"I WANT TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH YOU,GROW OLD WITH YOU"
YOUR HUSBAND RYAN...
After reading Jana fold it,grab the bouquet of fresh flowers.
A smell of fresh air blew in her messy hair.
In her corner of her eyes a familiar man appeared.
It's Ryan,a huge smile,and just came out from his bathroom.A smooth scent of his body wash fills his room.

He rubs his wet hair with a piece of towel to dry it.Only towel covers his half naked body..
Jana suddenly pull blanket to cover her body.
It always hit her core every time she saw Ryan in that way...She feels so embarrassed EVERY TIME she wakes up in his bed.

She always scolds herself to avoid him but at the end she's still enchanted by his charm.
She's like been hypnotized by his character.
All of the sudden she was too exquisite to leave this place and run away...
She plans to escape from his shadow,away from everything.

She needs to wake up from reality,that she can choose which life she wants.
Bit dizzy by the thoughts that she's possibly pregnant.
Ryan's gestures recently convinced her that she's technically not giving up on her.
A silly smile draws in Jana's face.
She can see a slim chance to escape if she's really pregnant.

A game plan, subtle but maybe will work one day.
To pretend that she had fallen sick long time ago-she had terminal cancer.
How can he react if he finds out that she's dying..
Besides she was eager to escape from his manipulation.

This was an odd idea but she needed to help herself to finally be free from him.
Her illness can make him care less for her or either way can make him change everything the way he is.
A deep sigh,she inhale a fresh air to fill her lungs.

All she thinks is her baby if she's really pregnant,she's ready to be a responsible mom,but spending her entire life with her,so called-husband is a huge regret for her.
No love nor affection between them.
His bit thoughtful but less caring.
She recently bumped into his table and saw piles of documents.

Just in time she head back to hallway and saw Ryan in a distance, standing alone.
A gentle knock on the door brings her into reality.She had vivid memories about her childhood.
A brown envelope that had been marked with DNA RESULTS keeps bothering her from time to time.
Another knock from the door she hears.Her hearts pound faster as she picks her clothes on the floor.

She hurriedly wear them and grab the doorknob and...
A pleasant looking Ryan standing in front of her.Her cleavage expose,her lotus tattoo shown.
She's a bit daring to expose her tattoo,she thinks that maybe this can give a negative impact to Ryan.
She's no stranger to him after all.She open the door wide to let Ryan get inside.
He grabs her waist and kisses her passionately.A smooch kiss..

"We need to see someone "he turns and tidy up his bed.Pull the blinds in.
A gray of sunlight showers abundantly.
Birds chirping in the distance.
A successive silence invades the room.
She walk and grab the door.
But Ryan already holding it.
He open the door wide...
He held her hand while walking down the hall towards her room.As they were about to reach her door.

"I don't like you to escape from me this time"a soft whisper that gives her chills up to the core of her brain.She just pass on front of him..

"I need to rest, don't disturb me"and she slowly closes her door.Meanwhile Ryan was so intimidating to tame Jana...

"Your life is at risk Jana,if you still insist on escaping"he just leaves her in awe.

"I can't believe that your adopted daughter and your granddaughter from one of the most influential families.
He just nodded his head in disbelief.
Her DNA TEST has come across his mind every time his alone.
A huge secret was revails.It was carefully hide away from public eyes.
Definitely Ryan's idea to keep her away from city life is more appropriate rather than taking risks there both lives.
At first his reluctant,but he cannot hide the truth from her forever.Her family accepts him nearly.