Chapter 5 First Love, First Kiss

TO THINK OF THE AGE GAP BETWEEN JANA AND RYAN...A MAY-DECEMBER AFFAIR...

Some people's reaction when Ryan finally accepted their marriage contract with the sign of CITY JUDGE(an arranged marriage,huge dispute between his family's and from her future-bride-to-be)
raise there brows against him.
As always,people love to judge only by appearances.
Status in life,and huge connections between law and business world..
This was the formula to stay firm and establish in the business world.
One of the common factors in business strategy whom many pioneer investors lean from it.A huge smile draw in Ryan's
face.
Certainly this was just the beginning of his success to escape from being a puppet of his family.
And he owes his freedom to Jana.She's a saviour,a fighter,good-spirit woman
And this documents are his testimony that from now and beyond he will love and protect her.
Nigel's brilliant idea worked out for both of them for there own welfare and benefits.
Seems everything was arranged diligently for Ryan's favor.But a devious smirk hiding behind his mysterious handsome face..

"YOUR REALLY A BADASS,JANA,AND I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS"
A genuine idea pop up on his mind...

JANA BEEN HYSTERICAL FOR THE FACTS THAT SHE WILL GET MARRIED WITHOUT HER BESTFRIEND BESIDE HER..

"THAT ASSHOLE REALLY EASY TO DEAL WITH,WELL PLAY GAME ACCORDING TO YOUR PLAN,MY DARLING"
A silly smile arose in her angelic face...

"YOU THINK IM THAT CHEAP WOMAN YOUR DREAMING OFF,WELL,HELL YAH I WILL GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES"
And she draw a mischievous smile in her face...

"EVERYTHING HE THINKS HE OWNS,SO,IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,YOU MARRY ME WITHOUT ANY SINCERITY,YOU ALREADY LOSS ME"

And she just shrugs her shoulders to pamper herself a while and blows air to release her tensions...

"YOUR ASSHOLE,THERE'S VACANT ROOM,YOU CAN SLEEP THERE LAH, BESIDES THIS ALL YOUR FUCKING SWEET PLAN AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WERE ALREADY MARRIED,MOTHERFUCKER"
A sharp words that shook Ryan's world like a whirlwind which he can't never imagine..A sweet smile hides a sleeping tiger who can reap him off anytime...
Ryan slowly shook Jana's shoulder,she's dreaming...

"JANA,WAKE UP"
He carefully shook her head....
She opens her eyes and smiles....and faces on the other side of the sofa and continues to sleep...
She is facing down in a manner that she already occupied the entire space of it...

He leave her in that state,avoiding to distract her sleep.

"YOUR JUST MY PROPS JANA,I DON'T THINK I CAN LEARN TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE"
He utter in bitterness,a feeling that he keeps trying to forget...He will follow his families tradition no matter what,no one can keep him out of track... Important thing for him his families status in business world.

"A WOMAN LIKE YOU,SO DRAMATIC,SO HOPELESS"
A swift grin and he hurriedly left the vicinity...

"THAT ASSHOLE REALLY SINKS,OH BOY CONDOLENCES TO YOU FOR BEING MY HUSBAND"
She clinch her fist,she can sense a playful tricks behind his plan...
A tremendous lies hiding behind that wedding certificate..And she's the big catch..

"OH BOYS ALWAYS BOYS,THEY WILL OFFER YOU STUFF AND LIES,AND WHEN YOU FALL INTO THERE TRAP YOU WILL END UP BEGGING FOR THERE LOVE, ATTENTION,AND EVERYTHING, YOUR FUCKING SMART BUT IM CLEVER"
She just smile some ideas pop up in her mind...

"WELL SEE HOW FAR YOUR WEALTH CAN SAVE YOUR REPUTATION ONE DAY, PLENTY OF TRICKS HUH,YOUR SO ANNOYING,RYAN AND THAT'S FOREVER YOU WILL REGRET TO INSULT ME BEING A WOMAN"
And she's too confident to deal with his evil plans in the future..

"IF YOU EVER DON'T KNOW WHO I AM..IM THE YOUNGEST DAUGHTER OF MOST INFLUENTIAL FAMILIES IN THIS COUNTRY"Jana murmur and passed by an empty room...
Where it happens that RYAN hear that and so shock by the news-new discovery...He want to go out but suddenly he heard footsteps so he hurriedly hide behind that open windows.