Chapter 13 Savage

Jana's pregnancy is pissing her off.
She's even more moody.
Awkward enough she's still vomiting.Ryan get out and find something.He comes back with warm water.He passed it to her.Just to ease her pain.Ryan was adamant towards her.

Whatever her excuses he will gladly accept it.She's nice after all.She just needs to pretend to protect herself against all odds.Her kindness is hidden inside her just don't provoke cause she will explode.

"No problem we don't need to blame each other now" his charismatic face eludes the ambience of her surroundings.
Jana ignores him.

Deep inside she needs to cover up her plan not to escalate to raise suspicions,all her hard work will be wasted.In order to protect herself against manipulative man.She just give him a scornful look.And rinse her face again.She grab another towel just beside her.Wipe dry her face,Ryan grabs her hand until they reach outside.

"Literally,your kidding me Ryan,my huge mistake one day if I will fall into your trap,fall in-love you"Jana scolded herself for being so dramatic,her thoughts sometimes occupied by him.

"I request an OB-GYNE,we'll arrive any moment,I need assurance about your condition"and help her sit on his couch, facing a facade,she needs to act in a versatile manner.

"Ok,no problem"while keep comforting herself.She can't even imagine wearing maternity clothes sooner.When this idea pops her head,she just swallow her saliva to relieve being anxious.Ryan get her tray and leave her alone.

"Well see Jana if you still can escape me while you're pregnant,I'm jealous because I care and love you,dearly,I hope you forgive me one day"this doesn't bother him anymore whatever it takes he can't take Jana for granted.

And he walk towards his kitchen.Wash and arranged it neatly.His surprise for some changes in his personality,his independent,and now his more responsible in life.His smartwatch vibrates.He check and look into his phone.He saw someone standing outside his gate.He hurriedly walk through his main door and open it..

"Please come inside"a middle aged woman was standing outside his gate.
She looked at his driver and signaled him to leave.Ryan led back to open his main door.As he open wide and let her come in.

"I have my own chef,just come here at kitchen anytime you wants"while opening one room.And give key to her.

"I hire housekeepers to clean your room,ma'am,and my request can you check her,she often vomits"a wide and lively smile from her,he feel secure at ease.

"Well,we can visit her now if you don't mind sir, mostly for first time moms, excitement and being so curious in everything "she exclaimed.

"Well now ma'am"he led the way to Jana's door.

He reach doorstep and he hears her vomiting again.He rush to assist her.

"Just normal symptoms for pregnant women sir" they helped Jana to lay down on his bed.

"Your wife gorgeous,you must be lucky"
with great admiration from middle age women,she feels awkward.It's not easy for her to receive any compliments.

"Thank you ma'am"only words that slip in her mouth.. She feels restless,and every time her stomach churning.She feel dizzy and all.

"How often you vomit in one day?? she ask in professional manner.

"About 5 times??she refused to tell the truth because it's necessary.If she can deny just to divert all there plans she's willing to do so..

"Just normal,8-12 weeks of pregnancy some already experience symptoms, healthy baby ahead,congratulations to both of you "she explained some additional details on how to take care her.

"Maam thank you so much,just a piece of cake,you can rest assured I will take care of my wife,you can now start to enjoy staying here"and he allows her to go to her room and rest..

"She told me that you can start to sleep in my room"he said and sit just few meters away from her.Cross legs and looking firmly towards her.

"Fuck,this asshole really plan everything, he got everything under his control,shiiit"
she's furious,but she need to calm herself for the sake of her baby.

"OK,no problem"she solemnly agree.But behind her obedient smile, she's still pursuing her plan to escape...Ryan moves closely to her and pinched her cheek.Which Jana was so surprised at his gesture.

"Hmmmp, there's something sinister hiding behind that smile Ryan"she comfortably smile in response to hide away her disappointment and doubt.

"How you feeling right now dear?" he careess her hair.And she just feel bit guilty everytime she wants to escape.

"I'm sick"she respond.And she pull one pillow to hide her belly.But Ryan sit beside her and hold her hand facing towards him, letting her sit on his lap.He gently massage her forehead.

"Thanks I think I'm dehydrated Ryan"she continued close her eyes.Not even wanting to see his reactions.

While Ryan enjoys seeing every detail of her face.Thinking that a woman like her got potentials she just hides inside her terror smiles.He started combing her hair with his hand.Slowy,again and again,he slowly damp a swift kiss on her lips.Jana suddenly get up and give a soft blow on his shoulder.

"Oouch,that hurts dear"he complained and messaged the area.

"Just tell me your surprise right?she teased him.Grab his hand,she pulls it closer to him.And she let it feel her belly.

"Like I'm totally fucking pregnant"still she's in mid air by this idea.She never expected that there erotic lustful nights will soon grow inside her.

"Don't tell me,you regret drinking wine that night? he teased her,calmly looking at her face.

He is even more handsome smiling at her.Jana,look at him closely,cautiously staring at him.
She can't never missed her last chance to escape this time.
Or she will be doom forever.
Every corner of this house got security cameras,every doors and windows probably got security codes.

Her last chance-Nicole....
She can use her as bait to escape from his house.All she wants to stay away from him,and raise her child alone.Away from his shadow...

"Fingers crossed,hope that bitch will come up here one day"such a relief that idea she hopes will work out soon.

While she's busy thinking about her escape plan.Ryan suddenly kisses her soft and tender lips devour hers.She can't hold her breath.
She can't even resist his passionate kiss.His gentle hands lowers at her back,slowly caressing her,moves down to her waist.
Jana feels like a tiny voltage at her spine like a trembling voltage down towards her knees.

He gets up and locks his door.He unbutton his shirt and let it drop on the floor.Next his trousers,his perfect physique exposed at her.Meanwhile Jana holding her breath..
.And she doesn't want to repeat the same,but Ryan caught her,he aggressively kissed her.
Removes buttons on her clothes,and leaned her against the wall.He even held her hands behind her,while kissing her.His leg facade between her legs.

Slowly his hand generously slightly moves towards her thighs,caressing.
Jana can't resist,even avoiding his lips against hers.His wild, erotic charisma sparkles a light inside her body.
His uncontrolled hands wipes all her barriers.He unbutton her brassiere,and her lingerie.His huge,hard shaft rubs against her.He even part her legs wider,he slowly thrusts his shaft, slowly while pinching her butt.
A deep and hard thrust that make Jana hug him tight.

He even does faster,a wild moan she whispers at his ear.A moan that thrills him.She slowly respond on his needs and ride on him.They enjoy every drop of sweats on there naked body.He carry her and slowly put on his bed..He left her leg and put on his shoulder,massaged her breast while his lips lingered to her bossom down to her clitoris,

Jana suddenly grasps his hair and slowly started to thrust her hips.
She feels like someone tickles her,a tremendous trembling sensation she felt inside her body,she screams up to the core of her lungs.An ironic sensations that about to explodes.She grasped his shaft,slowly she start licking it,at first she's shy,but Ryan hold her head and indulge it.He even massage his shaft to let her lick entirely.