Chapter 19 Vulnerable

Jana just keep her silence. Ryan always got deep understanding at her weird reactions earlier. However, Ryan never panic, confident that his hired Ob-gyne even do in holiday keeps  updated him often about Jana's behaviour changes. And this make him never panic at all, this changes was just normal for pregnant woman.

"Ryan, if none of us quit, this will never last, I will put end in all of this" Jana's voice while holding a deep sigh of relief.

She got courage to say now, she can't afford to lose innocent life this time. Although it's a night full of lust and lies, she can't even take any risk that she will regret forever.

"Jana, none of us will give up and that's final" Ryan get up and leave in deep frustrations.

He slam the door and leave, heavy footsteps she heard away from his room. She grasp some air, heavy and anxious in everything. Barefoot she walk inside bathroom, open faucet and wash her face. A cool and refreshing water fills her face again and again. Feel relief, she grab face towel just near and wipe it dry.

She get out and walk across her road.
Heavy heart felt while she grab handle of his door and leave.
She walk slowly inside her room. She open up her closet and drag her luggage bag. Put on her bed, and she grab all clothes she had and closes it.

She then slowly grab her luggage bag.
She gather some clothes to wear in disguise. She walk and grab handle of her drawers, open it and collect some of her documents, she stun seeing her pregnancy test, she put all it together and close it nicely

She even arrange neatly her remaining clothes and check if it looks like nothing change. Full of confidence, she closes it. She decide to escape forever-away from Ryan and safe from Nicole.

She can live in away from both of them and she got her freedom-forever.

"Just little time Jana, you don't belong in this world, so chaotic" this was like thunder echoeng in her ears.

"You don't need to self-pitty, you deserve your freedom" a deep excuriating pain crushes her.

Truth always  haunt her like a shadow that she can't escape from it.
She's married without her consent, she accepted it. But being a puppet forever is already out of control. And she can't tolerate it.

"Why I'm so miserable? she utters while walking in a dim light hallway.

Tears falling, she can't deny that their's part of her mind telling she definitely falling in-love with Ryan.

"Ridiculous" scolding herself.

Tears continuously shed, she was so helpless, visualizing herself in the future inside cabin, secluded and away from her first born. She can't forget why she ended this way. She continue walk, in small balcony she stop, pull small metal chair and sat conveniently.

Afar  was wall lights scattered and lights up the whole surrounding.
She slowly rub her belly, she sobs again, she want to escape but she can't find a way. Secluded in this place like prisoner, she so feed up and choked by this situation. Seems like everything was all lies, Ryan needs her only in his bed if necessary.

Confuse, she glance around her and didn't see Ryan's shadow. She's so restless, tired, suddenly her stomach churning, she want to vomit. She walk towards her own room, she leave it open and hurriedly go to her bathroom.

Loud splash of watery liquid comes out from from her mouth. She grab and open faucet, rinse her mouth but suddenly she vomits again. She bend and lean on wall to feel relief. Rubbing her belly, sobs in the deep silence of her surrounding, she's helpless and tears falling, she cries desperately. She didn't even saw Ryan, she got chance to escape this time. She take a single step but suddenly her belly again. Vomiting  up to she felt relief, weak steps while leaving her bathroom.

She want to get up and walk, tired  sitting in her bed. She lay down and slowly closes her eyes. Darkness devour her.

While Ryan busy on his phone watching every angle in his house, cctv was placed in each corner of his house.

And being busy buddy is not excuse to  do his husband rule to secure her wife  safety while his away...
He panic not seeing Jana's single shadow. He grab her phone and  call someone. His busy, even his best friend was already left no interactions with him, leaving daily voice mails on his phone. And even sending him on his way home to Italy only with the help of his personal guard.

His world only revolves with Jana.
Nothing matters only her.
He want to be responsible father to her future baby..

And even he can't manage his own time, he try to cope up with anything but above all-Jana is his top priority.