Chapter 6 When Im Drunk

"NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME JANA"
These were the words that Jana heard from Ryan,...
Although sometimes she's acting ignorant and stubborn but behold it was only RYAN really cares for her.
She's too tired of this shits that has been happening in her life since she met Nicole.Jana moans..
Ryan wants to make love at her..His hands caress her legs...
A soft touch from her legs towards her tights...
Ryan slowly removes Jana's buttons,his hand slowly glides at Jana's brassiere...
Unhook...and slowly touches her breast,a warm breeze outside his window gives him a thrill to continue what his started...He gently massage her breasts down to her spine....Jana cuddles at him,kisses him...
Ryan slowly holds Jana's hand,guided towards his trunks...and he slowly moves her hand to feel his shaft....
And slowly Jana rub her hand,feel it's hardness...Jana's clothes already trip off...Ryan holds her thoughts,his hardness makes Jana,freeze..
Only her undies left..
Ryan slowly undress his trunks...A perfect physique was exposed..
His totally naked...
He bent to reach Jana's breast..He kissed it...His hands reach Jana's undies...he slowly puts his finger to pull down...
Jana never resists,she pulls Ryan's face closer to her...kisses him..
They enjoy every moment...Ryan slowly rub his finger at Jana's tights...Ryan he slowly moves atop at Jana..He arch Jana's tights, slowly bent down to lick hers...A deep moan from Jana already satisfied Ryan.Jana's hands slowly caresses Ryan's hair...
She moans,she can't deny the sensations she feels.She moves her hips,thrusts slowly,again and again..A strange feeling that she can't explain...She feels like a spark was going to explode any moment.
Ryan already at her top... Thrusts his shaft... slowly,again and again...They both moan...Jana hugs him tight... They almost reached the top...
A sensual feeling that Jana can't explain..Ryan gently kisses Jana and continues thrusting his shaft against hers.They reach the top again..
A sweat drop at Ryan's chest....He sleeps beside Jana and hugs her tight..

"IM SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JANA"
A comforting words of assurance mumbles at Ryan's mouth..Jana smile and kiss him...A wild night they shares....
A doze of fulfillment and security fills in Jana's arms,Ryan hugs her...A hug that she avoided with this stranger before,now turns to be her lover...A glitch of smile draw at Jana's face...A smile of contentment...She turn and face Ryan...

"I LOVE YOU" she whispers and hug him... After what had happened between them,Ryan swears that he will protect and love Jana for the rest of his LIFE...

JANA AWAKEN BY A SHRUG IN HER SHOULDER...SHE FEEL SO DIZZY,LAZY TO OPEN HER EYES...SHE ROLL OVER IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED AND...SHE RUB HER EYES TRYING TO...

"GOOD MORNING"
Ryan cheerfully greets her..She was tremble when she heard a familiar voice,she open her eyes and see herself NAKED...She screaming, pull the blanket trying to cover herself...Ryan sat beside her..Enjoy sipping his coffee...Jana glance at the corner table and saw their breakfast was neatly prepare...

"FUCK,BACK OFF ASSHOLE"
She was determine to kick him.In annoyance Ryan pulls her closer to him..

"YOUR MY LEGAL WIFE,AND WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN US LAST NIGHT WAS SO INTENSE,I ENJOY IT" he continue sip his coffee.He even pick a croissant and feed Jana,but she refuses it.

"IM EXCITED TO BECOME FATHER OF YOU BABIES ONE DAY,JANA,IM TIRED WITH YOUR IMMATURITY,IM SICK OF IT"
A glance of sincere and mature man shook Jana's nerves up to her core..

"AND IM NOT PLAYING STUPID IN DISGUISE,I MEAN WHAT I SAY"
in this situation Jana sobs in tears she doesn't imagine her life with him.
She doesn't even know how to spend her whole life with him...
She's too clueless to know him even more,She gets used to focusing only on herself...

"AND I HOPE I WILL BECOME FATHER SOON"
This words brings Jana to reality...They make love.. She's too careless...And she's too drunk to remember everything...She shook her head,sobs in defeat..She can't believe that she will fall into his bait...
She hurriedly pulls blanket and cover her naked body...She grabs her stuff that is scattered on the floor and in a hurry to reach the door,she needs to leave that place,if she can disappear in no time she rather wishes to disappear...
She slammed the door..And leave him in despair..She finally reaches the doorknob of her own room...
She empties everything in her hand and her feet bring her to her bathroom...She need to freshen up... While she's taking a shower...
She is trying to figure out how to escape from this place...Away from this monster,who plays his prey at night- and she's his prey....
She was so happy to find a safe place that molded her more fond moments with this stranger now to become her family but-with RYAN she can't stand his rudeness towards her...
A man without emotions,a swindler,
manipulator and worst of all-LIAR...
These are the words that Jana implied in her mind.
No one can convince her... Before she was thinking of leaving this place but she never did...
Now, plenty of regrets she feels.Life was to cruel at her.. Everything happens accordingly..And she put all the blame on RYAN... She's too naive to realize that everything was arranged and planned by him.And she's to focus on his good sides not knowing that his a manipulator...

She embraces herself,as water splashes towards her face,she sobs,a one night full of regrets,a one night that she can't forgive herself for being so reckless..
An idea suddenly blinks at her mind-WHAT IF SHE WILL GET PREGNANT ONE DAY???How can she will explain to her best friend that she was been abducted,and now she's legally married without her presence? Maybe her best friend will understand her.
But to the extent that she was abducted and almost get killed,is another issue to discuss...
She reach for her tummy,and gently rub it... If one day she becomes a mom,she will gladly embrace that responsibilities...
With a genuine smile lingering in her angelic face...
A doze of excitement replaces her burdens....With a gentle tap,she feel relax... Suddenly all the emptiness she feels inside,her insecurities were filled with wisdom....She was hopeless in the fact that she will spend her whole life with a scoundrel like RYAN...
She was a tough woman but now...she find herself helpless in the midst of her marriage life.
She was married to a man that he never dreamed of to be his lawful husband...
She even thinks that maybe she's being punish by the fact that she can't ignore him..He keep running on her mind... Seems like she was hypnotize by him...So many thoughts keep that brothers her...as if after the night she spend with him everything was falls apart...