Chapter 1 Reminiscing

"Jay-An"
a firm voice that Jay-an awe to glance.

"Oh, I already know that voice"
with a silly smile, she walks the aisle of the shopping mall towards her best friend Margs.

Jana and Ellen were childhood best friends. They both agree that they will spend the weekend to buy stuff.

"It's already been a years in a relationship and we decide to build our own family"

Margs started the conversation.

"Congratulations bestie"
and she hugs her.

She taps her shoulder just like old days.

"So dramatic, you're my maid of honor" in sincere voice Margs exclaimed.

"Absolutely"
Jay-An agrees at ease.

It's been a decades of there friendship.Countless laugh and tears they shared.
Whenever Jana needed Margs help she always there for her. Jay-An nodded and laugh. They both seat and spoil themselves in a Japanese restaurant by the delightful cuisines serves on their table.

After a while they leave the place and continue walk towards in home decor section.

"I need a small study lamp"
Margs walk towards the small corner where different types of lamps displays.

"I think I need this one,fits in interior designs" and hold the item she like and show to Jay-An

"Well, you prefer white" and she just shrugged her shoulders to agree.

"White is more elegant than the rest"
she replied to her.

"Indeed"she just nodded...

"I think I need to do shopping lists"

"Yup, new chapter of your life, new problems" Jay-An laughed at Ellen while grabbing a lamp shade from her best friend's hand.

Couple of minutes done,they cross the path to department store section to buy clothes.
They just select some few items and pay. They leave the premises.

WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING

Even do busy buddy.
After done sorting out her stuff.
She prepare her luggage bag.
And start to pack up her things.
Only few days she will stay at her best friends house..

Jana finish in Bachelor in Science in Office administration.
She works as secretary in one company.
Where her best friend Ellen finish in Bachelor in Science in Secondary Education major in English.
But she decided to work in a shopping mall.
They are both academic achiever but Jay-An opposite of Ellen
Jay-An she like to play softball, volleyball, tennis...But Margs a modest one, she's home buddy, opposite of Jay-An
Both are jolly, independent, and introvert.
They both hate nightlife, parties, they spend time with selected friends,and bookworms.
Jay-An stop reminiscing when her phone rings.

"Hello" she answered

"Your Jay-An? our secretary?
a rude voice echoed in Jay-An's ear, she think that the male voice was so arrogant.

"Yes, who's in the line please?
she's irritated but she keep calm herself.

"Well, sweetheart, I need you to meet me in my office after 1 week"
and he end up the call.

"Sucks, sweetheart??
she was shocked and couldn't hold her temper anymore..

"Really, sucks" still furious...

She's in the state that she cannot hold back her angelic aura but wants to kick someone's ass in no time.
she wants to explode anytime.
She grabs her phone and calls the H.R department.