Chapter 22 When I look at you

Her snack was already at her table, only few bites she make from freshly  bake cookies. Fresh pineapple juice, banana shake, and glass of water, some pan cakes she never dare to eat.

"Baby, I love you"while rubbing her belly.

A situation she wanted to be alone one day. Away from Nicole's shadow, away from her evil plans. She still at large, no where to be found, seeing herself in mental institution is already a huge red flag for Jana.

Her situation getting closer to her death once Nicole finds out she's pregnant. She never get a chance to kill her while that incident was still invalid that they're supposed to get engaged with Ryan but Ryan make a drastic move to ruin everything piece by piece. This makes Nicole's family drop a bomb toward Jana's vulnerability.

This leave a panic attack at Nicole's family when Ryan hired a private detective to track Nicole and her goons. However, Nicole's pursuance still effortless when Jana decided to fight back.

" This time try to cross my line, Nicole, I dare you to stay away from me forever" a harsh decision that make Jana feels so fueled up against Nicole's ambitious point of view- to kill her.

"My life so boring, what you can do now Jana?? smirk and slowly walking towards her...

"Psychopath" she murmurs while walking closer to her.

"Did I hear it right? You steal my man Jana" and a loud slap on her face Jana didn't expect...

In great frustrations she just rub her cheek. Another arm want to slap her but she block it, a loud punch knock Nicole down, unconscious.

"It's assault" and she called Coco to call an ambulance...

"How she get inside Coco? she ask her helper calmly..

"She told me she's your best friend, I let her in madam" wondering how she can explain it to her madam...

"It's ok, call police right now please Coco, and I want to see CCTV footages" and she let her helper get out..

"Im assaulted once and I will never forgive you forever Nicole"  a sly of awe while she's looking at her unconscious body..

After a while of waiting loud siren hears outside Ryan's property. She smile in exhaustion.

"I will let you read my name Madam Nicole Smith" and finally she got courage to talk to police.

Police officer's approaching and saw her baby bumps..
They carry Nicole unconscious body outside.

"I will end up your twisted stories Madam Nicole Smith" a deep sigh of relief...

Jana walks towards her window and feel fresh air. Wind blows as her feet lead her to a terrace, she sat and rub her belly.

"Game over Nicole if I decided to defend myself" this words that makes Jana feel so comfortable about her dark past under Nicole's shadow..

"What a waste of time,you ruin your own future not me" as she rub her belly.

"Baby, mama will protect you" tears flowing down on her cheeks...