Chapter 18 CONFESSIONS

While Ryan in deep sleep, Jana tiptoed walking across the room, reaching door and closes it. As Jana unaware that Ryan was just pretending to sleep and awake. Slowly and carefully Jana shut the door. When Ryan heard it, he hurriedly walk towards his door, carefully pulling it's knob to open slowly. He did close the door slowly and walk across an empty, dim hallway.

He glance behind to see Jana's shadow but he can't find her, he continue walking and come across a balcony, he looks down and see Jana in front of a bench facing fountain.
He saw distance away from him, she's sitting alone and he wonder why she's in that place almost late at night.

He walk down stairs leading him bit closer to her. He hug her from behind, and kiss her hair, a luxurious rose petals scent fill his senses. A cool evening breeze wrap their surrounding. Jana in surprise glance behind him, his sensual tempting look caresses her as if she swallowed by loophole.

She always can't resist his irresistible charm that she's enchanted by his extra ordinary personality.

"Your here, too" Jana's gurgling voice while staring at him.

"I want you to tell me everything specially if you want to go walk alone by yourself" he empose while caressing her chin, and staring at her pretty face.

This gestures was driving him wanting her even more, on his arms, on his bed as his wife. This simple yet gentle behaviour from him makes her uncomfortable

"He just need you in his bed, Jana" this words keep popping on her head.

All Jana wanted was to be more aware of everything going on her while she's living in his roof. A proof of being obedient under his shadow to avoid speculations against her plan to escape, for her freedom, for her future ahead.

This makes Jana feel so secure to continue her plan, living and hiding away from him was the least favor she can do for herself...Her endeavours to keep her daughter safe from Nicole's shadow was her main concern. All the while Jana can't afford to lose anything she own, including her innocent baby...

"I know you don't trust me up to now, Jana" Ryan's warm voice echoes in her ears.

" I want you to be my wife and I need you to beside me forever, Jana" and he walk in front of her.

He sat beside and slowly he cuddles her. Allowing her head lay down on his lap. A soft strokes from his hands, slowly, gently again and again, a sweet sensations that make Jana feel so sleepy. Ryan slowly slid her hand towards her belly, gentle caress and she reach his hands to hold and he gentle bend down his head to reach her lips.

A soft and sweet erotic sensation Jana feels inside her, a hot liquid that fiercely rushes through her veins pushes her to kiss him back. A sweet and cool evening they both share as minutes pass, they're both enjoy inside Ryan's room. A hot and wild night they both enjoy. Jana was always in the state that she can't resist Ryan's tempting nature.

A wild moan can be heard in deep silence inside his room. As they enjoy the course of being in love that only time can tell, how far Jana can hide away from Ryan's shadow??

This was always a huge questions that Jana wants to cope up and want to escape but every attempt she made she's always find herself captive in Ryan's loving arms, away from danger and full of romance and caring nature.

Ryan was his saviour and she slowly feel strange about herself from falling deep into Ryan's captivating personality. This was consider her biggest mistake for believing in him, but through the years she was feel so helpless while striving for her freedom away from Nicole and her evil nature.

As time goes by Jana felt so secure under Ryan's roof. Her agonies slowly replaces with hope and soon find out herself in a situation where she was caught up at the middle of it- fallimg in-love in his character.

Every caress that Jana feel from Ryan was the opposite monster that keep popping in his head, his gentle nature give confusions to Jana. His tempting smile always remind her in the situation that she was abducted.

"God, I will never regret leaving this place one day, and I'm ready to forget everything" words she utters while seeing Ryan's handsome face.

"Jana" Ryan's voice stop her from getting up.

His hands slowly grab her hand and grip it tightly, as if his afraid losing her. She stare at him, his eyes deep gauge that she refuse, and avoid it.
She sat beside him and a deep sigh broke silence between them..

"What's the matter Jana? Ryan's intrigue voice fills Jana's ears.

"Ryan, just set me free and we're done" her voice begging him.

Her timid voice that Ryan can sense with deep frustrations, he was never in a situation in his life to understand and exert plenty of patience, only Jana make him change everything in his life.

"No, Jana, listen to me, please" he come closer to her.

His hands caress her hair, this simple gesture that Ryan did to her, she honestly misses it, his arrogant personality now turns into sweet and humble man she's been dreaming off silently.

"I can't afford to lose everything now Jana, and that everything is you" this remarkable statement leaves a huge impression to Jana.

Suddenly stares at him with confusions, she can't believe that Ryan will spill this unnecessary words. Jana can't allow him again, they get married without her consent.

"Even you will agree or not Ryan, we're not meant for each other" a firm voice Jana's soft whisper that makes Jana decide not to listen and give chance Ryan fooling her all over again..

"Ryan, listen, you don't see what's happening around us?? Jana almost sobs in disappointments.

"No, Jana, your my fucking wife and we're not meant to end up this way" Jana was so shocked at Ryan's reaction.

She slowly feel his arrogance, his demeanors, his sweet nature now turns into a fierce, and dangerous predator that willing to catch his prey at any moment by chance.