ten - travis

Taylor giggled adorably, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her forehead to my temple as I carried her into my bedroom. God, the last week had been torture not being able to kiss her, hold her close and bury my face in her neck. But my cold had passed, and if Taylor wanted a baby, I'd give her one.

"Travis!" She squeaked as I dumped her unceremoniously on the bed, and I winked, making her dissolve into giggles again. Reaching out, I unzipped the top of her pants and Taylor lifted her hips as I tugged them down sharply, tossing them aside. "Come here." Taylor held her arms out, and I moved on top of her. "Kiss me Kelce." She murmured as I drew closer, our lips an inch apart. "Kiss me like you can't live without me."

"I can't." I murmured, taking in her gorgeous face, memorizing it. "I sure as hell can't live without you my sweet angel."

Taylor let out a little sigh as our lips met and I kissed her passionately, letting out all of the tension and need I'd been feeling since the moment I kissed her for the second first time by the river. God I loved her. I loved her so damn much and I hope she knew it. I'd never stop telling her.

A few moments later as our tongues softly brushed against each other, I slipped my hand onto Taylor's waist. She let out a little whimper, the sound begging me for more, and I'd sure as hell give it to her. Our lips moving in perfect harmony, I ducked my hand beneath her shirt, up to tease my fingertips against the bottom of her bra. Taylor's back arched as I palmed her breast gently, her arms wrapping around my neck as she kissed me harder. Our heavy breathing intertwined, our bodies pushing closer, clothes in the way that we didn't yet stop to remove.

"I always remembered how damn hot the sex was." Taylor whispered in a voice thick with pleasure, anticipation. "But I forgot the little things."

"Well let me remind you angel." I murmured, dipping my lips down to her neck. Taylor sighed as I fastened them against her skin just behind her ear, sucking gently as my fingers teased her rock hard nipple through her thin bra.

"God!" She moaned as I explored her neck, probably leaving hickies speckled everywhere. Good. Taylor was mine and I'd mark her up like it. I would make sure everyone knew she was utterly and completely mine again and I knew one day I'd give her a ring to show off along with them. "Travis!" Taylor whined. "Fuck, no more teasing pl...please!" She was a mess, barely able to speak. "I need you!" Her soft voice begged, almost hoarse with need, and fuck it did indescribable things to me.

But I wanted to make her wait, wanting to play with her. I knew I'd make the wait worth it for her, so I proceeded to start slowly kissing my way down to her chest. I lifted my gaze, meeting Taylor's wild eyes as I reached the fabric of her button down shirt, and I held her gaze as I tugged it sharply. The buttons popped, seams ripped as I tossed it away, sliding my hand around her back to unclasp her bra and eagerly pull it away.

What lay before me justified every second of the wait that had led to this moment, the one past I couldn't - no matter how badly I wanted to - remember exactly from those years ago. I'd held tight onto memories of Taylor the second I'd turned away from her, but the specifics had slipped away. But the sight before me now almost had me drooling like a damn teenager. Those perky breasts, now seemingly fuller than I remembered, peaked with diamond hard nipples that just begged for my lips to be wrapped around them. God, I'd never turn that down.

"Please." Taylor whimpered quietly but I shook my head, leaning down to wrap my lips around one hard nipple. I rolled the other between two fingers, eliciting more pleading moans from the woman spread out beneath me, the sounds music to my ears. Switching to taste her other nipple, I sucked gently, palming her breast as Taylor continued whimpering. "Travis." She mumbled. "If you don't hurry up I will do it myself."