twenty - travis

Taylor and I spent the week together decorating Bella and Olly's rooms, and it was incredible. We painted together, hung things up on the walls, brought in all of the furniture. She had afternoon sessions with Bree most days of the week, so when she was out I did the boring jobs like touching up the paint and chores around the house so Taylor would get a rest when she came home.

By Friday, both rooms were finished. Taylor and I stood back as we looked at what we'd done, and she turned to me with a smile.

"I think they'll love them." She told me.

"They will angel." I wrapped my arms and pulled her against my chest, kissing her neck. Taylor giggled, turning her head so that I could kiss her lips. 

"I have a surprise for you." Taylor murmured when I pulled back, and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Close your eyes honey." She told me, taking both of my hands.

Amused, I closed my eyes and let her lead me forwards. Taylor giggled as she walked me from the room, and I smiled to myself at the sound. She had obviously planned something, and I knew how excited she was to surprise people with things. 

"Okay stay there and don't open your eyes until I tell you." Taylor said.

"Alright." I smiled as she let go of my hands, and I heard her fumbling around for a moment before the room went silent.

"I love you." She whispered. "Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes. We were standing in the spare bedroom which we'd cleared out since finishing the kids rooms. It was completely empty, aside from the little baby cot Taylor stood next to. Then my eyes drifted to the object in her hands. The pregnancy test. I looked closer, and I gasped.

"No." I whispered in disbelief.

"Yes." Taylor giggled. "I'm pregnant Travis. We're having another baby."

"Oh my god angel!" I scooped her up, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around. Taylor burst out laughing, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. 

"I'm almost three weeks, so not far along." She told me when I set her down, and I took her face in my hands. "Three kids."

"Three." I pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you so much." I couldn't believe this. "I guess we're going to have to decorate this room as well huh?"

"Oh yeah." Taylor smiled. "I was thinking pale green. What do you think?"

"I think whatever you want is perfect and I love you." I said before kissing her, unable to hold back. Taylor giggled, lifting up on her toes. "I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you and I love our little baby." Moving one hand, I touched her stomach. "Okay?" I asked, and when Taylor nodded, I ducked my hand beneath her shirt and stroked her soft skin. Then I pulled back, sinking down onto my knees and lifting her shirt further. Taylor smiled, taking the fabric and holding it up for me. "Hi there little one." I whispered, pressing a kiss below Taylor's belly button. "I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you grow."

"Jesus." Taylor sniffed, and I looked up to see her cheeks streaming with tears. "You're such a good dad Travis." She reached down and touched my cheek. "I love you so much." 

I kissed her stomach again, and then I rose to my feet and kissed her properly. When we parted, I looked down at the pregnancy test Taylor still had. She handed it to me and I rubbed my finger over the screen that said Pregnant: 3 Weeks.

"Wow." I whispered in awe. 

"I found out last night." Taylor told me. "I went out and bought the cot while you were picking the kids up and hoped like hell you wouldn't notice before I told you."