fifteen - taylor

I heard the ensuite door closed and smiled to myself. I'd left it open so Travis might come in with me, and I could hear his clothes falling to the floor. The glass was foggy with the temperature of the water, my hair damp and sticking to my back. I washed the last of the soap from my arm, feeling the cool brush of air against my back that told me Travis was stepping in.

His hands, warm and strong, slipped onto my waist from behind and I sighed as I was pulled back against a muscular chest, his skin bare against my back. Travis dipped his head down to softly kiss the curve of my neck, nudging my hair out of the way. His fingers tightened on my waist, holding me against him as I lifted one hand, reaching up to touch his cheek. 

"Hi." I whispered.

"I missed you." Travis murmured, planting soft kisses all over my neck wherever he could reach, and I giggled when his lips tickled just behind my ear. 

"I did too." I told him. "How was the house?"

"All perfect and ready." Travis nodded. "You'll love it angel. They painted it up that color we picked out and it looks really nice, and the kids rooms are all ready to be painted and decorated as well."

I smiled and nodded, delighted. Travis and I had asked Olly and Bella to make a list of everything that they would want in their dream bedroom down to the color of the walls, and we were going to bring it to life for them when they got there. They'd share one of the spare rooms while we worked on their real rooms, and hopefully it wouldn't take us too long. It was a little over the top, but I loved the idea and I couldn't wait.

"I can't wait until we're there angel." Travis' hands slipped around to my stomach, thumbs stroking my skin. "It's going to be so incredible."

"And who knows." I whispered, tilting my head back onto his shoulder. "Maybe soon we'll be decorating a third little room."

Travis hummed, one of his hands slipping down between my thighs. I gasped as he slid two fingers inside me slowly, rubbing them through the wetness there that had nothing to do with the shower. My knees wobbled and Travis held me up, still kissing my neck softly. I fought to breathe as he circled my clit slowly, my eyes rolling back in my head. Fuck, he knew what he was doing.

"You know." I breathed. "I don't think you can make any babies with your fingers."

"Cheeky." Travis chuckled, and I bit my lip as his fingers slipped out from inside me. His hand lifted and I fought a moan as I turned my head to watch him place his fingers inside his mouth. 

Then his hand cupped my chin, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I sighed, turning around properly to take Travis' face between my hands and kiss him harder. He responded and I stumbled back, hitting the wall with a gasp. Suddenly we were all over each other, uncontrollably fighting to get closer like something had snapped. Travis kissed me roughly, water cascading over us in hot streams as  my arms wound around his neck.

Travis picked me up and I immediately moved my legs up, my thighs spread wide as I pressed my ankles into the small of his back. Travis groaned as his hands clutched my ass, and then all of a sudden he was inside me. I cried out as he entered me fully, hitting spots that made my toes curl. Nothing would ever compare to this feeling, the way Travis knew my body. 

"Fuck you're so tight angel." Travis groaned, burying his face in my neck. I sucked in a breath, tilting my head back until it bumped against the shower wall. 

"I love you." I whispered. "Travis I love you."

"I love you." Travis lifted his lips back to mine and I sighed, blinking my eyes open to meet his gaze. "Angel you are my whole world." His voice was rough, breathless as he fucked me against the wall, and I clutched at the back of his neck, pulling him back into a kiss. "I love you." Travis mumbled. "I love you so much."