Chapter 13 - In his arms

The elevator pings on Nicks floor, Tinas head lolls against his chest as he carries her in to the apartment. He lays her down on the couch in the living room and she slowly wakes up, looking up at him

Nick helps Tina out of her clothes, he strips her down to her bare skin. Tina slowly wakes up while he takes off her bra with his expert fingers. He continues with her panties, staying his fingers between her legs and he pulls her panties down.

He removes her panties with one hand while he opens his own pants, pulling them down with his boxers, freeing his hardening manhood. Tina opens her eyes, looking up at him.
"Nick, what are you doing?" Tina asks.
"Undressing us" Nick says playfully, kissing her neck.
"Finger me" Tina moans, pushing her wet warm pussy against his fingers.
"Are you sure?" Nick asks.

Tina takes his cock in her hand and tugs on it.
"Does this answer your question?" Tina asks with a smirk, nibbling on his lips, jerking him off.
"Oh, yes, indeed" Nick says with a smirk, moaning softly as Tina tugs on his cock.

They jerk each other off, Tina aims the head of his cock in between her lower lips, jerking him off, making him cum on her opening.
"Fuck me, Nick, fuck me hard" Tina moans, clawing at his back with her free hand, tugging eagerly at his cock.

Nick moans, feeling himself getting close to finding his release. Tina aims his cock at her opening, feeling him orgasm inside her. He slips inside her, pumping hard in and out of her.

Tina squirms under him, turning over on her stomach and rubbing her ass against his hard cock.
"Punish me, punish me with your cock, I've been a naughty girl" Tina sighs, rubbing her ass against his cock even more eagerly.

Nick pumps hard in and out of her, feeling his sack contract and he pumps his seed into her tight asshole, feeling some of it spilling back out of her as he furiously pumps his cock in and out of her, filling her with his creamy load.

He forces his cock as deep as it can go into her ass, pumping mercilessly hard in to her twice before spilling even more seed inside her ass.
"Fuck me harder, don't stop, choke me, please Nick, fuck me until I beg for mercy" Tina begs.

Nick knows that it's just a game when she lets him dominate her, but he's uncomfortable about hurting her anyway, he's scared that it will bring out the monster lurking inside of him. It's what scares him about dominance games, what if he loses control of himself and actually harm her in some way.