Chapter 6 - "can't stop thinking about you"

"Sitting here trying to get work done but I can't stop thinking about you/Tina"

Tina presses 'send' and puts her phone down, she decides that she's gotta get to work on the project she's been trying to work on. She opens the document on her laptop and gets to work.

She adjusts herself and starts writing, five hours later, she's done with the text, converts it to the proper format and emails it to her new editor at the publishing house she works part time at.

Two hours later she gets a text.
"Thinking about you too/Nick. Ps. loved the text you sent in. PPS. dinner at Ekstedt and drinks at Lion Bar tonight, I'll pick you up at six thirty, booked us a table at seven, wear something sexy"

Tina stares at her phone, no way, the guy she's been going out with, her summer romance, is the new editor at the publishing house. She texts him back.
"Thinking about you too, looking forward to tonight, see you tonight/Tina. Ps. Any tips on what I should wear tonight?"
"Something I can take off of you with my teeth/Nick"

Tina reads Nicks text and blushes to herself, she knows exactly what she's going to wear, she gets up, assembles her outfit for the evening. She picks out an ankle length light blue satin dress, a silver satin wrap, silver satin gloves, black heels and a set of white lace underwear, bra, panties and stockings.

She lays the clothes out on her bed together with a silver jewelry she plans to wear. She snaps a picture of the outfit and sends it to Nick.
"This to your liking?/Tina"

After a couple minutes, her phone pings with a new text from Nick, a picture, Tina clicks it open and blushes to herself when she sees what it is, a dick pic, of his stiff cock.

That evening, Tina has a shower before putting on her underwear, slips in to her dress, puts on her makeup and fixes her hair, puts her heels on and checks her silver clutch bag, moving some things from her Micheal Kors handbag, keys, wallet, mirror, lipstick, compact, tampons, pads and condoms, leaving the pocket knife, which is more of a Swiss Army knife of self defense, but luckily enough of a different color to the actual Swiss Army knife that she also carries in her handbag, where it is, since she is unlikely to feel unsafe enough to need it near her this evening.

There's a knock on the door, Tina gets her handbag and shoulder wrap, goes to open the door. Outside of the door, Nick stands with a bouquet of roses and a waiting cab.
"Good evening, you look beautiful, I got these for you, are you ready?" Nick asks, handing over the roses to Tina, she puts them in a vase on the table in the hallway before taking Nicks arm and leaving the apartment, locking the door behind them.
"Yeah, I'm ready, ah, those flowers are beautiful", Tina says, putting the flowers in a vase on the hall table before picking up her handbag and they leave her apartment, going out to the waiting cab.

Nick opens the door for Tina and she gets in to the backseat and he slips in beside her. He nuzzles her neck gently, kissing her shoulder.
"Mm, what perfume is that?" Nick asks.
"Prada Paradox", Tina says.
"Where to, lovebirds?" the driver asks.
"Restaurant Ekstedt", Nick says.
"Alright", the driver says, putting the car in gear and driving them to the restaurant.

When they enter the restaurant, the waiter shows them to their room and they sit down at their table.
"I had a talk with the chef when I made the reservations, I ordered for us when I talked to him, hope you enjoy it", Nick says.
"What are we having?" Tina asks.
"Lobster toast for our starts, oven baked salmon for our main and crème brûlée for dessert", Nick says.
"Wonderful, you really know how to spoil a girl", Tina says.
"I try", Nick says sweetly.

They enjoy their dinner and after dinner, Nick pays the check and they leave the restaurant. Outside of the restaurant, a cab is waiting for them, Nick opens the door and helps Tina in to the backseat of the cab and slip in next to her.
"Lion Bar, on Sveavägen", Nick tells the driver.

The driver puts the car in gear and takes them to the bar, when the car pulls up outside the bar, Tina and Nick are eagerly making out in the backseat.
"We're here", the driver says, Nick pulls out his wallet to pay for the cab ride.

Nick gets out of the car, helps Tina out of the car, wrapping his arm around her and holding her close to him. Together they walk up to the bouncer and are let in to the bar.
"What are we drinking?" Nick asks.
"I'm having a Gin Fizz", Tina says.
"Nice", Nick says, gesturing to the bartender. "A gin and tonic and a gin fizz."
"Coming right up", the bartender says, turning around and starts mixing the drinks for Nick and Tina. "Here you go, a g&t and a gin fizz."
"Thanks", Nick says, handing Tina her drink.

They sit and talk and enjoy their drinks at the bar.
"Can I have another, please?" Tina asks the bartender.
"Put all our drinks on my tab", Nick says.
"Alright then", the bartender says, scribbling on the tab. "Now, what will it be? Another Gin Fizz or something else, pretty lady?"
"Gin Fizz and a Jack & Coke, please", Tina says.
"Sure thing", the bartender says, mixing the drinks for her.
"Your place or mine tonight?" Tina asks Nick in a flirtatious tone.
"Mine, it's closer from here", Nick says, signaling to the bartender for another g&t and a double shot of whiskey.
"Let's go there then", Tina says flirtatiously.
"Absolutely", Nick says, downing his drinks and waiting for Tina to do the same. "Can we get the bill, please?"

The bill appears and Nick pays before they leave the bar. Nick waves down a cab and they get in the backseat, he gives the driver the address to his penthouse apartment and as the cab speeds off.

Tina ends up in Nicks lap in the backseat and they make out all the way to his apartment, Tinas gentle eager hand working his cock the entire car ride.
"Stop, you're going to make me explode", Nick gasps, feeling himself helplessly getting close to reaching his climax.

In the elevator up to his penthouse apartment, they continue making out, Tina gets down on her knees and takes him in her mouth as the elevator stops and the doors open.

Nick, realizing they're no longer alone in the elevator, that now also contains four other people, his elderly neighbors in the flat two floors below his own apartment, their adult son and his wife, tries to get Tina to stop what she's doing, but the pleasure of it is too great for him to speak so he just entangles his fingers in her hair.

He bites his lip hard as he finishes in her mouth, gently moving her away from there, tucking his cock back in his pants, closing them up and helping Tina back to her feet and helping her adjust her clothes before pulling her into his arms.