Chapter 7 - In Nicks apartment

The elevator pings as it stops on Nicks floor, Tina and Nick get out of the elevator and in to the hallway outside his apartment. Nick unlocks the apartment door and lets them both in, her walking in before him.
"Want anything? A drink or a snack or something?" Nick asks.
"A beer if you have one"-1, Tina says.
"Carlsberg okay?" Nick asks.
"Absolutely", Tina says.
"Coming right up", Nick says, opening a beer for her and setting out a bowl of salted peanuts, a bowl of salted pretzels, bowls of nachos and salsa on the exclusive glass table in the living room.
"Wow, you're really pulling out all the stops here", Tina says.
"Only for you", Nick says with a smile.

Tina sits down on his comfortable couch in front of his big screen tv, Nick grabs the remote and clicks until he gets to a channel that shows some romantic movie. They curl up on the couch together, enjoying the movie, eating their snacks and drinking beer.

As the credits roll, Nick gets up, takes the bowls and bottles to the kitchen for his housekeeper to take care of in the morning.

He returns to the living room and finds Tina fast asleep on the couch, he carefully picks her up, takes her to his bed where he lays her down and helps her out of her dress and heels, when she's dressed in just her underwear, he gets his own clothes off and gets into bed with her, holding her to him as he himself drifts off to sleep.

Tina wakes in the middle of the night, unsure where she is, she looks around the dark, seemingly unfamiliar bedroom until she sees Nick sleeping beside her and realizes that she's in his penthouse apartment.

The next morning, they go out for breakfast and as they are sitting enjoying their coffee, bagels and American pancakes, Nick asks the question that's been spinning in his head ever since their first morning together.
"Would you like to move in with me?" Nick asks.
"You're serious?" Tina asks.
"I've never been more serious in my life", Nick says.
"I would love to move in with you", Tina says.
"I'll help move you out of the apartment you share with the girls then, as soon as you want", Nick says. "You can text them now, if you want, I'll wait."

Tina smiles as she picks up her phone, getting in to the group text with Hannah and Denise.
"Moving out of our place within the next few days, moving in with Nick/Tina"

Almost instantly Hannah and Denise blows up Tinas phone with texts.
"Moving out?!"
"What's going on?! Why are you moving out?!"
"Why are you moving out? Where are you going to live?"
"Call us! Now!"

Later in the day, when Nick has dropped her off at her place and she's determined that her flatmates aren't home, Tina calls up Hannah and Denise in a group video call.

She notices from the background that they're at a bar, the same bar where she and Nick met, drinking themselves into oblivion.
"What the hell's going on?!" Denise asks.
"Are you really moving out?" Hannah asks.
"Where are you moving to?" Denise asks.
"I'm moving in with Nick within the next few days, he offered that I could move in with him when I mentioned that I wanted to move out of the student housing, he offered that I could move in with him and he offered me help with the move", Tina says.
"So you're moving in with a guy that you barely know, a guy who met at a club?" Hannah asks.
"What difference does it make where I met him? You're just acting pissed off cause I found my summer romance, a guy with his own place, while you're both still looking for yours", Tina says defensively.
"Alright, you're right, that doesn't matter, but why are you moving out?" Denise asks.
"Because I simply don't want to live in student housing anymore, it's too tedious, I'll rather live with Nick, so that's why I'm moving in with him, I'm moving in with him within the next few days", Tina says simply.
"Will it work for you to live with him then?" Hannah asks.
"Why wouldn't it work for me to live with him?" Tina asks.
"Are things serious between the two of you then?" Denise asks supportively.
"I believe it is, yeah", Tina says.
"Does he have any sexy single friends?" Hannah asks.
"Oh, so then you're okay with it? If the guy I'm hooking up with has some sexy friends you can hook up with, you're such a slut, you know that?" Tina says with a laugh.
"And proud of it!" Hannah says.
"Are you drunk?" Tina asks.
"Maybe a little", Hannah says, showing the wine bottle in her hand.
"Sober up, both of you and I'll talk to you sluts later, I have work that needs doing", Tina says, hanging up the call.
"Ah, my friends are insane alcoholics as soon as they're on vacation...and why the hell are they pissed with me for finding a new guy, it was their idea that I should try find someone new after Erik broke my heart by leaving me for my own sister, and I did, what's the big deal...oh well, when they find their own summer romances, I'm sure things will settle down a bit" Tina thinks to herself.