Chapter 2 - Tonight I'm getting over you

The two other girls look triumphantly at each other, seeing their friend with the sexy young Dane, in the process of planting a hickey on Tina's neck. Their friend, who had been so depressed since her ex boyfriend Erik left her for her own older sister Carmen, finally possibly moving on with a new guy.
"Have fun, tell us everything tomorrow", Hannah says, winking at her friend.

Tina and Nick leave the club together and catch a cab to Tina's apartment in Södermalm, making out all the way there. When they get there, Tina lets them both in to the apartment and they keep making out as they're tugging on each other's clothes.

They end up on the couch in a heap of arms, legs and lust. Tina tugs at Nicks pants as he takes his tight T-shirt off, showing off his toned chest and abs as Tina helps freeing his hardening manhood, watching it spring free.

She bends down over him, kissing him from his lips down to his manhood, taking him in her mouth, she's never been keen on giving blowjobs and has avoided doing it until now.
"Mm, you're good at that, may I finish in your mouth?" Nick asks, feeling himself getting close.
"Do it", Tina says.

Nick finishes with a moan in her mouth and pushes her down on to her back under him and moves eagerly inside her. Tina claws at his strong smooth back, moving her hands down to his lower back.

He moves her hands to his smooth ass, moaning for her to put a finger inside of him.
"I want you inside me", Tina moans against his neck.
"I want to be inside you too, you have no idea how much I want to be inside you", Nick moans.

They are eagerly having sex on the couch, pawing and clawing on each other. Nick turns them over so that Tina is on top of him. She rides him eagerly, bouncing up and down on the shaft of his cock.