42.

(this chapter contains smut!!)

you woke up with taylor gently pressing a soft kiss on your cheek. you felt your cheek tickles and you turned, seeing taylor who was looking at you.

"hey, i didn't want to wake you up but we are going to bed" she said playing with your hair.

you stretch still sleepy and doing that taylor kissed your cheek again. you smile and finally sit up. taylor got up and helped you get up too.

"you guys are so cute" gracie said and you looked up, only then noticing gracie and audrey on the other side of the room watching you two. you smiled at them and then taylor took your hand and started walking to her room.

when you get there you immediately throw yourself on the couch and closed your eyes.

"hey, no. you need to get changed" taylor said helping you sit up again. she then walked to your bag and took your pyjamas from your bag.

"this is the wrong t-shirt, there should be another one in there" you told her after she handed you the stuff.

taylor walked to the bag again and looked in it.

"there's nothing in here" she said and you got up to go look too and in fact nothing was there.

"rocky?" you turned to look at your dog who was laying on the ground ready to go to bed. he lifted his head and looked at you.

"was my shirt the thing you were chewing on earlier today?" you asked and he only tilted his head.

you groaned and threw your head back.

"it's okay, i can give you one of mine" taylor said and got up to get one.

you walked in the bathroom and got ready for bed while taylor got ready in the bedroom.

when you step out of the bathroom, taylor looks up, her smile gentle and welcoming. "ready for bed?" she asks, her voice soft and affectionate.

you nod, returning the smile. "yeah, just about."

you walk over to the bed where taylor is sitting. she's already changed into her sleepwear—a loose t-shirt and shorts that accentuate her relaxed, at-home vibe. as you approach, she reaches out to you, her smile warm. you take a seat next to her, feeling a comfortable, easygoing vibe that's familiar and reassuring.

"goodnight kiss?" taylor asks playfully, her eyes twinkling with a hint of mischief.

you chuckle softly and lean in, your lips meeting hers in a tender, familiar kiss. it starts as a gentle brush of lips, a simple, loving goodnight gesture. taylor's lips are warm and soft against yours, and for a moment, it's just the comforting closeness you've always cherished.

but as the kiss lingers, something shifts. the initial sweetness of the goodnight kiss begins to deepen, and you feel a new kind of warmth spreading between you. there's a subtle shift in taylor's touch as she wraps her arms around you, her fingers lightly grazing the small of your back.

you respond to the change, deepening the kiss just a bit, your lips moving with a bit more intensity. the gentle warmth between you starts to build, and you feel taylor's breath quicken slightly as you pull her closer. her hands wander up to cradle your face, her touch becoming more deliberate.

the kiss evolves, growing from a simple goodnight gesture to something more passionate, more exploratory. your hands find their way to her waist, pulling her closer, and you feel her respond with a soft sigh, her lips parting slightly as her tongue brushes against yours.

the atmosphere around you changes, the air thick with a new kind of tension. it's the kind of charged, electric feeling that's different from the usual comfort of your kisses, the kind that comes with the excitement of something new and intimate.