40.

when you and taylor got done with the cookies you two sat together on the couch, cuddling a little bit and you every once in a while got up to go steal a cookie.

"no, yn! no! stop!" taylor told you hugging you tightly so that you wouldn't get up.

"stop what?"

"stop eating cookies, you will get sick and you wouldn't leave any for the others" she said still hugging you so that you wouldn't go and get it.

in that moment someone knocked on the door and taylor git up to greet whoever it was. so you took the chance to go and take another cookie. taylor heard you get up from the couch and run to the kitchen.

"yn! no!" she shouted and you stopped.

"why?"

"you already ate like 4 of them" she said when gracie and audrey walked in. you sighed and walked to them too.

"what was happening?" gracie asked looking in between taylor and you.

"she is eating all the cookies" taylor explained and you smiled innocently.

immediately after charlie arrived too.

"cher!" you shouted and run to him, hugging him. cher was the nickname you always called him.

"hey y/n/n, how many times do i have to tall you not to call me cher?" he asked hugging you back.

"you can tell me as many times as you want, i'm not gonna stop" you replied pulling away.

"okayyy, who wants dinner? i was thinking about ordering pizza" taylor said walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. you sat next to her.

"i'll go call to order the pizzas" taylor said standing up.

"i'll go steal another cookie" you whispered as soon as taylor walked out.

"tay" you said walking into the kitchen. you didn't want to steal a cookie. okay maybe you didn't want to only steal a cookie. you also wanted to ask taylor something.

"yes?" she turned around to look at you.

"did you tell gracie and audrey about us? or are you planning on telling them?" you asked.

"i didn't tell them, we can tell them now" she smiled at you and kissed your cheek, making you smile and she smiled back.

"okay, what pizza do you want?" taylor asked.

"uh, margherita will be fine, cheese pizza" you said and she nodded. you walked back to the living room stealing a cooking on your way out of the kitchen.

"yn!" taylor shouted while you stated running away. in that moment the pizza place answered the phone so taylor couldn't follow you or shout at you.

you arrive in the living room.

"did she caught you?" gracie asked you and you nodded, smiling and chewing at the cookie.

taylor then walked back and sat next to you. she whispered in your ear if you wanted to tell them now and you nodded.

"guys, we need to tell you something" taylor started.

"what? yn ate all the cookies?" charlie joked and you stared at him.

"no" taylor laughed. "so, uhm... yn and i are...together. like girlfriends. i really didn't expect this to happen but it did, and i hope you understand" she finished and hold your hand. you squeezed her hans and she looked at you, you smiled at her in reassurance and she smiled back.

"yes! charlie you owe me $20" aubrey exclaimed.

"you had a bet either we would get together or no?" you asked surprised.

"no, we had a bet about when you two will get together. we knew you would, i said to give you 5 months, she said 2" charlie explained.

you laughed with your mouth wide open and looked at charlie who laughed. then you looked at taylor and smiled to her.

"did you knew about this?" you asked gracie, turning your head to look at her.

"i did, but i didn't bet anything. i just knew audrey was right" she commented and you all laughed.

"we are happy for you though" she finished and you all smiled at each other.

when pizza arrived you all started eating.

"rocky!" you called out for him to come to you. he immediately came running and sat next to your chair, knowing what he had to do if he wanted to eat some of your food.

you gave him the crust of your pizza and he ate it. you pet his head and she swung his tail.

"good boy" you said and returned your attention to the conversation.

the night went on fast, you played games and drank a lot of wine. not you personally but in general.

charlie left at 11 like he said and you others started watching a movie. you and taylor gradually grew more clingy into the other during the night and now you felt completely comfortable with acting like a couple with audrey and gracie.

so now taylor was sitting on the couch, she kinda sinked in with time and you with her. your head was laying on her shoulder and you both were watching the tv. your eyes felt heavy and you knew you were about to fall asleep. taylor noticed too.

"hey, if you want we can go to bed" she whispered to you and you looked up at her.

"no, it's fine. i don't want to ruin your night with friends, i can keep holding up for a little more" you answered and she looked at you deeply in the eyes.

"no we are not doing this. if you are tired you can tell me, we can go upstairs and watch something there, we can just sleep on the couch, or take a nap. but you don't keep what you are feeling inside just so you don't bother me. you could never bother me okay?" she said and grabbed your face in her hand. you smiled at her and nodded.

"we can stay here, i could fall asleep though" you tell her and she smiled at you.

"okay, i'll wake you up when we are all going to bed" she replied and you lay your head in her lap. she gently started playing with your hair and that only made you more sleepy.

you were trying to stay awake, your eyes were closing and as soon as they did you opened them immediately after, for two seconds, than they closed again and you kept doing this for some minutes.

"you can go to sleep y/n/n, i'll stay here with you" taylor whispered and you looked up at her. she nodded and you immediately fell asleep.