60.

TW: smut

this chapter is actually really long, so have fun

you get to taylor's house after you picked up dinner. it didn't take you long. you were at her house in 20 minutes, so by the time you told taylor. you walked up to her apartment door and didn't even had time to knock on the door because taylor immediately swung the door open.

"hey baby" she said wrapping her arms around your neck and kissing your cheek, making you hug her back with the arm that was not holding dinner and smile at the kiss, making your dimples show. taylor smiled at you and you knew that she loved your dimples so much.

"hey" you replied as you two broke the hug and getting inside. taylor closed the door behind you as you started to walk towards the kitchen.

you two together and in silence prepared the table and then you started eating.

"so, how is your day going?" taylor asked after some minutes of eating in silence.

"good, but better now that i'm with you" you said smiling softly at her.

"you?"

"boring, i went to the studio and i recorded one of my new songs, for the new album, so i guess that's exciting but i got home at 4 and did nothing till then" she explained her day.

"i know you've been bored, you sent me like 30 tiktoks" you laughed and taylor joined you.

"but i'm happy that the album is going well, when are you announcing it?"

"mmh, we are thinking about doing it at the grammys or if i don't win anything then we will come up with a new plan" taylor said, eating some of her spaghetti.

"are you almost done with it?"

"with the songs and which one to put in the set list yeah, not with the recording but we have time for that" taylor explained and you nodded at her.

when you two finished eating your dinner, you moved to the couch, where taylor chose a movie and you watched it.

at the end of the movie you leaned over to taylor, who was next to you and hugging your arm, with her head laying on your shoulder. you leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

"i'm gonna head home now tay" taylor looked up at you.

"what? no, can't you stay the night? it's been two weeks since we slept in the same bed, i want to cuddle you" she pouted and you smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

"tay...i don't have my pj, left rocky and my cat home and i need to feed them"

"go home, pick everything that you need and the pets up and then come over again" taylor offered and you sighed. you really didn't want to drive home and back to taylor's but you really wanted to spend the night with her.

"okay, fine" you said getting up.

"come back though, don't just say you will come back and then you stay home" taylor said getting up to.

"can't promise anything" you said with a grin.

"ynnnn" taylor complained and grabbed your arm.

"come with me and maybe i'll bring you back home, or maybe i'll lock you in my closet so i would have you all the times i want" you thought out loud, jocking. taylor thought immediately started nodding.

"yes please" she said excitedly.

"please what?"

"i'll come with you and you lock me in your closet" taylor specified.