37.

you finish up with the laundry that has been waiting for at least a week and you get all the stuff you will need for your dog and cat. when you got all their stuff you get you some clothes for the night and for the day after.

"guys!" you call for your pets and your cat comes immediately, not because he understood you were calling for them, mostly because he was always following you around.

you poked your head in the living room and see rocky chew on something.

"buddy, leave whatever that is there, let's go" he just looked at me and stayed still.

"who wants to go see taylor?" you ask and he immediately came running to you ready to go. he grabbed in his mouth his leash and sat in front of you.

"good boy" you say petting him on his head and taking the leash from him.

you get rocky in the trunk and unnamed cat in the cat cage on the passenger seat.

when you arrive to taylor's you grab the whole cage with the cat in it, you put your backpack where you put your stuff and then the bag with the things for the pets. then you opened the trunk and rocky immediately run to the front door.

it was not the first time that you brought rocky to taylor's house so he knew where you were and where is he supposed to go.

rocky sat in front of the door and barked while you were still closing the trunk and locking your car.

as soon as rocky barked, greg opened the door and rocky got up and started running around him and swinging his tail around. he than jumped on greg to give him kisses.

"rocky, down!" you said and he obliged. he then run inside when he heard taylor shout for him.

"good afternoon ms. yln" greg said when you walked in.

"hi greg, sorry for rocky" you apologized to him.

"don't worry" he said and closed the door.

you let even the unnamed cat free and he started wandering around too, a lot calmer than rocky.

"tay?" you called out after you walked in the living room and she was not there.

"i'm in the kitchen" you walk to the kitchen and see her on the ground playing with rocky.

"i didn't see this coming" you said referring to her playing with a dog.

you knew rocky was completely in love with taylor, and you knew that taylor was in love with rocky, you just didn't expect her to be this close to a dog.

"where is unnamed?" she asked looking at you.

"i have no clue, i got him out of his cage and he disappeared. he is probably in your room with the other cats" you assumed and walked to her.

you raised your hand to help taylor out and she looked at you frowning.

"what?"

"why do you want to take me away from rockyboy?" she asked hugging rocky's neck.

"you can cuddle with him the whole time, can't i just have a kiss or hug from my girlfriend?" you asked still keeping the hand out for her to take. thing that she did, smiling she took you hand and got up.

she kissed you passionately and you wrapped your hands around her waist to move her closer. her hands were on your cheeks. then when you pulled away she hugged you and hid her head on your neck, holding you tight.

you held her tight too and kissed her cheek, making her hide her face more.

"why you hiding?" you ask softly and pull away from the hug slightly. she kept holding you tight in the same position as before and seeing that she didn't want to break the hug you hug her again like you were two seconds prior.

"tay? are you okay?" you ask her a little bit concerned. she only nodded.

"tay..." you say again, pulling away from the hug again.

"hey? can i see that pretty little face of yours?" you ask her softly and she chuckles silently. you could still feel it since her face was literally touching your neck.

she slowly pulled away and looked at you in the eyes.

"are you okay?" you asked again.

"yeah, i just missed you" she explained and you smile, making her smile too at the sight of your dimples.

"you didn't even want to hug me to stay with my dog!" you reminded her chuckling.

"hey! you know i was only joking" she said defensively and pecked your lips. during this movement your arms wrapped around her waist again and you held her close.

"what time is charlie coming?" she asked after the kiss.

"i told him to come at 6, like gracie and audrey" you informed her and she nodded.

"i was thinking to bake some cookies, wanna help me?" she asked smiling.

"i would love to, i feel the need to tell you that i am a danger in the kitchen, so you would have to bake basically with a kid" you informed her unwrapping your arms from her waist but not completely, your hands stayed on her sides.

"i can work with that, i'll tell you what to do step by step" she said walking away from you, starting to get the ingredients out.

"while you get the ingredients ready i'll go check on the cats and my dog" you said and walked away when taylor said okay.

you walked to taylor's room and saw meredith sleeping with rocky, using his neck as a pillow.

you took a quick picture and then walked out to look for the other three cats.

you found olivia sleeping on the scratching post. then you walked to the music room where you found benjamin running after a fly and your cat running after him.

"oh my god. you two better get out of here before you break something" you said to them knowing they wouldn't have understood but hoping they would at lest stop hearing that you walked in. but they didn't change anything, like they didn't notice you walked in.

"okay, you want to ignore me? fine, but when i catch you i'll lock you out of this room" you said again and went after them.

you immediately got your cat since he is smaller and kinda more goofy, while benjamin run for some more time before the fly flew out of the room and he run after it.

you walked out of the music room and closed the door behind you, putting your cat down again and walking downstairs.

"where are they? and what took you so long?" she asked while she was sitting on the counter scrolling through her phone.

"i had to run after benji and my cat for a while. benji was running after a fly and my cat was running after benji" you explained walking to taylor and standing leaning against the counter in between taylor's legs and laying your head on her chest while your arms wrapped around her waist. her hands doing the same around your head.

"olivia was sleeping on the scratching post and meredith and rocky were sleeping together in your room. rocky laying on the floor while meredith used his neck as a pillow." you explained showing her the picture.

"oh my god! can you send me that picture?" you nodded and immediately sent it to her.

"ready to bake?" she asked excitedly.

"yep" you said a little less excited but still being little bit excited since you were gonna follow taylor's instructions so maybe it wouldn't be that bad.