11.

you and your friends, charlie and jenna, were getting ready to go to the stadium. the show was not starting for 3 more hours but you knew that if you wanted a good spot in front of the stage you needed to be there earlier.

"charlie? are you ready?" you shouted from outside the bathroom door.

"yes, just give me one second" he replied.

"stop jerking yourself and let's go, we are late" in that moment he swung the door open.

"i am ready, and i was not jerking myself, not that it's any of your business" he snapped and we laughed at him.

"let's go" you said and walked out of your apartment and to your car.

as you were driving, jenna was sitting on the passenger seat, playing the music. she was playing a mix of taylor and gracie, but mostly taylor.

after a 30 minutes drive you get ti the stadium and you immediately run in, and secured your spots in front of the stage, where taylor will sing the surprise songs.

"let's do a tiktok, we can do the one: if she sings this i'll do this" jenna said and both you and charlie agreed, trying to spare some time.

"if she sings the great war, i'll join the army" charlie started.

"if she sings red, i'll dye my hair bright red" jenna said.

"if she sings this is me trying, i'll try and ask her out" you said and jenna stopped you.

"she will never say yes"

"she will never sing it" you snap back.

you keep going for a little but and then you just sat down and talk for a little but. until gracie abrams walked out and started her opening act.

as soon as she walked in you started recording and freaking out.

as she was singing she walked towards you, and she briefly looked at you. you started freaking out and charlie and jenna were laughing at you.

gracie finished the first song and then she turned again towards you.

"do i know you?" she asked and you shrugged.

"i don't think so" you shouted back and then she just continued her setlist.

after 30 minutes of gracie being on stage she walked off and taylor some minutes later started her concert.

you were freaking out more than anything and jenna and charlie were still making fun of you. they were taylor swift's fans but you were the original one, you introduced them to taylor and they liked her, they were not as hardcore fans as you were.

as she was singing one of the songs, she walked in front of you and scanned the crowd, seeing you in the vigilante shit outfit. she kept looking at you while you were freaking out and as soon as she had a moment in between lyrics she mouthed at you.

"i told you not to wear that tonight" she smiled and you shrugged, innocently, and smirked.

the time was flashing by and you were already waiting for the surprise songs.

she first sung ivy with aaron dessner, then she started talking.

"we started the show one hour early, because we have weather stuff and we absolutely had to do that or else we were gonna run into some issues. and so one thing that happened that i was really sad about that is we have this amazing, incredible opening act that was gracie abrams" she nodded and you scream.

"she is one of my favorite artists and she is one of my favorite friends and i love her so much and, um, we never sung together...so i want to bring gracie out on stage with me" you shouted more than you ever did that night and started crying.