Chapter 1

Y/m = Your mom
Y/f = your father
H/c = hair color
F/f= favorite food
F/c = favorite color
H/l= hair length
F/d= favorite drink
M/n= mother name
F/n= Father name
YF/n = Your fake name
*Whisper* 'sarcastic or mock' (thoughts) *cough

I'm Y/n L/n I'm 17 I can use demon powers.
My weapon is a sword that can change into different weapons. And I'm a fullblood Demon
I live with my mother and I'm a futanari.

Y/n Pov:

I'm on the ship going to Beacon Academy.
"Y/n. Be prepared to face the intention. It's going to be difficult and don't let any one say mean stuff about you!" Mother said.
"Okay, mother"I said calmly.
"you should make some friends while your here. I'll miss you, you've grown up so fast since the day you were born. I bet your father would be so proud." Mother said sadly, giving me a hug.
"I'll miss you too, mother." I said waving to her while smiling.

The Airship flew.
"This Will Be The Day my true life starts." I muttered.

Glynda Goodwitch was talking.
"Who's that?" A blondie asked.
"I'm Glynda Goodwitch." She said.
"Oh..." The blondie said.

After the speech was done I began watching people.
(I know weird...but sometimes people watching is fun.)
"Yang, you have vomit on your shoe!" A girl yelled.
I couldn't here the name but.
"Gross, Gross, Gross!" The girl moved.
"Get away! Get away from me! Oh, get away!--"
I laughed from afar.

Time skip to after a little while.

"Umm... are you Y/n L/n the soon to be Lord of hell?" A girl said.
"I am, why do you ask?" I asked, confused.
"Can I have your autograph! Please!" The girl asked, holding out a piece of paper.
"Um... sure." I summoned a pen from my storage and wrote my name on the paper.
The girl had sparkles in her eyes.
"Thank you so much!" The girl exclaimed, running away.
"You're...Welcome..." I said, my voice fading.
It seemed to have dragged a lot of attention so other people started walking up to you.
(Ugh, I'm not supposed to be this kind of popular.) I thought, signing the last autograph.

Time skip to walking around.

While I was walking I heard an explosion.

"Uhg, you complete dolt!" Weiss yelled.
"Weiss, you say that later..." Ruby said.
"Huh? Oh...Well it's not my fault." Weiss said, reading the script again.
"Weiss! You're...well Weiss!" Ruby yelled.
Take two!

"What do you think you're doing!" A white haired girl yelled.
"I'm really, really sorry". A girl with red said.
"Ugh you complete dolt. What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little too young to be attending Beacon?" The girl with white hair said.
(Oh a Schnee's here. Should I get involved this time? Wait...how many kids does Jacque have again?) I thought.
"Well I uh..."
"This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not for sparring and practice y'know. We're here fighting monsters! So watch where you're going. " The Schnee said.
(Yeah maybe not...wait is that Weiss!?).
"This is refined dust from The Schnee Dust Company itself!" Weiss? Yelled, holding a dust capsule.
The girl in red nodded. She looked confused, annoyed, sad, and nervous. She probably wasn't processing much...
"Now that we're finished. Why don't you run home to Mommy now?" Weiss said, mockingly.
"I already apologized..." The girl with red said.
"And a mere apology isn't enough. Aren't you a slow learner too? A hopeless child." Weiss said.
"Child?! Yeah well, it's not like you're grown either! With your prissy haircut!" The girl with red yelled.

Weiss was shocked and I choked on my spit.
"Is that what you call an apology?" Weiss asked.
"I already said sorry! And a jerk like you could never cut out to be a Huntress!" The girl with red yelled.
People were looking at them.
"I apologize to the students listening! Please don't look at them!" I yelled.
The students walked away, whispering things.
Weiss and the girl in red looked at Me.
"Y/n?" Weiss asked.
I walked away to a farther place.