Chapter 14 Haven's Fate

Y/m = Your mom
Y/f = your father
H/c = hair color
F/f= favorite food
F/c = favorite color
H/l= hair length
F/d= favorite drink
M/n= mother name
F/n= Father name
YF/n = Your fake name
*Whisper* 'sarcastic or mock' (thoughts) *cough
Y/n is a demon with a PP.

3rd Pov:

Nightmare.

Y/n woke up from her slumber.
"What, what the Hell?" Y/n asked, looking around.
"...Weiss..." Y/n said.
Y/n got up and went to get dressed.
(What time is it?)
Y/n looked at her scroll.
"I didn't sleep much did I? It's morning." She said to herself.
Y/n sat on the bed.
(Why did I give in?)
"Yo." B/f said, opening the door.
"You're still awake?"
"Well duh. I have to be aware." B/f said.
"Uh-huh. So why are you up?"
"I could ask the same to you. You explain first, I'll go second." B/f said.
"I guess I didn't need much sleep." Y/n said.
"I can sense lying but keep on going " B/f said.

"I wish things would have gone back to normal. I miss Blake. I miss the happy life I-We had." Y/n said.
"Sometimes life can't be happy and nice, you have to fight through stuff, Y'know. We tend to meet people then leave them because we are growing." B/f said.
"I know but it's hard to see those things, people pass by. I lost one of my best friends." Y/n said.
"I know it can get hard but-."

"You don't really get it because you're a Grim Reaper, you kill people and have to help them pass day by day." Y/n said.
"Hey, who said I liked killing. It's not my fault I'm a grim reaper I'm just doing my job." B/f said.
"I apologize. I just hate the way things are." Y/n said.
"It's fine, We all probably hate the way things are. So are you ready to tell me something?" B/f asked.
"I didn't mean it. It's not important but I slept with Weiss. Again." Y/n said.
"Maybe we didn't need to go that far...but okay. Was it good?" B/f asked.

"It was okay but it didn't feel right. The last time we did it she said it was a one night thing only. I was hurt but I guess I took it seriously." Y/n said.
"Damn, that's rough buddy. Do you want me to do something about it?" B/f asked.
"...No, I just don't know what to do anymore. I have mixed feelings now." Y/n said.

With Weiss and Yang. The trauma dump skip if you want.

"My mom left me. Ruby's mom left too. Tai was busy with school and Ruby couldn't even talk yet. I had to pick up the pieces. I had to keep things together alone. Weiss if you have something to say. Then say it." Yang said.

"When I was ten my dad finally admitted to my mother that the only reason he married her was for the family name...It was actually on my birthday, he missed the big dinner. She got mad and he finally snapped...I think she already knew, looking back I think I knew too but hearing him say it finally pushed her over to the edge. First it was separate lunches and dinners, opposite balconies at my recitals, a glass of wine here, a glass of wine there. Then it was no dinners, no recitals, a bottle of wine here and...you get the idea." Weiss said.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have assumed." Yang said.
"You're right though. I don't know willingness like you do. I have my own version and I bet Blake has her version too." Weiss said.
"She doesn't have to be alone though. I was here for her. We all were here for her. She chose to leave us." Yang said.

"Why do you think she did that?" Weiss asked.
Yang hummed.
"The entire time Blake was at Beacon. She was afraid to open up to people she tried to protect us. Eventually those walls she put up came down. And the moment she did the one thing she was actually afraid of actually happened. The universe proved her right." Weiss said.

"No one blames her for anything! If she would just talk to us she would've known that! How could I be there for her if she doesn't let me!" Yang yelled.
.....
"What if I needed her here...for me?" Yang asked.
"I know it's not easy, I wish she hadn't left too. The only thing we can do now is be there for her when she's ready. When she comes back." Weiss said.
"If she comes back." Yang said.
"She will. Yang, You, Ruby and even Blake are even more family to me than my brother or even my father. I would do anything for you four and I'm willing to bet Blake feels the same way. So when she's ready I'll be there for her. And I know we're not as close but I'm here for you too" Weiss said.