Chapter 2 Initiation

Y/m = Your mom
Y/f = your father
H/c = hair color
F/f= favorite food
F/c = favorite color
H/l= hair length
F/d= favorite drink
M/n= mother name
F/n= Father name
YF/n = Your fake name
*Whisper* 'sarcastic or mock' (thoughts) *cough

3rd POV

A ginger haired girl skipped past the trio with a black haired boy trailing behind her.
"Look Ren! A demon!" She yelled.
"Nora..." He said.
Ruby opened her locker.
"I wonder what those two were so worked up about." Ruby said.
"Oh, who knows... So! You seem awfully chipper this morning." Yang said.
"Yep! No more awkward small talk or 'getting to know you' stuff." Ruby pulled her weapon out.
"Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." She hugged her weapon.
(What the hell...)
"Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through the initiation. If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together."
(I think they forgot about me...)
"Uhg, you sound like dad!" Ruby yelled.
"Okay, first of all what does meeting people have to do with fighting?" Ruby asked.
"Teams... not being left behind. It's actually one of the first things you have to do." Y/n said.
"Okay shush! Secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

(What does that have anything to do with this...)
"But what about when we form teams?" Yang asked.
"Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on your team or something..." Ruby answered, hugging herself.
"Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?"
"My dearest sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me and Y/n?!" Ruby exclaimed.
"What do I have anything to do with this--?"
"W-what!? No! Of course I do, I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you break out of your shell!" Yang said, nervously.
"Ruby, let's calm dow---."
"Y/n, can you please be quiet for a moment? I need to speak to my sister. I don't need to break out of my shell! That's absolutely--."

"Ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday!?" Jaune yelled, cutting off Ruby.
Y/n walked away.
(This day must be stressful...) Y/n stumbled upon Jaune and Weiss.
"Aw don't be like that 'snow angel'."
(Wow, that's a quick change...)
"The instant I spotted you at the entrance ceremony, I felt it. The call of destiny." Jaune said.
(What the---uhg...I'm gonna puke...)
Weiss was silent.
"I would love to team up with someone as exquisite as you. Don't you see? You are La Princesse and I am your Chevalier."
(Stop it Jaune! Stop it! I'm going to die! And I'd be damned if I died from you!) Y/n kneeled down, clutching her stomach.
"When I find myself in need of a knight who reeks of vomit, you'll be the first to know." Weiss replied.
Y/n bursted out laughing.
"Y-Y/n! You were here?" Weiss asked.
"Y-yup!"
"Reeks of vomit..." Jaune muttered sadly. He walked away.

Y/n saw a red head walk past her.
Weiss had stars in her eyes and walked over.
"Pyrrha Nikos!" She yelled.
Everyone looked over.
*Is that The Pyrrha Nikos?" They asked.
'Pyrrha's' smile turned stern.
"Have you given any thought on which team you would like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual, such as yourself." Weiss said.
"I'm not quite sure yet...I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may." Pyrrha said.
(Weiss must be a fan?)
"Well, I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together." Weiss suggested.
"That sounds grand!" Pyrrha said.
"Great!"

Weiss started looking scary for a moment.
(This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class. Together we will be unstoppable! I can see it now, We'll be popular, we'll be celebrities, we'll get good grades!)

"Yeah, probably best to let her daydream. Y/n L/n, nice to meet you...?"
"Pyrrha Nikos. It's an honor to meet you Y/n L/n."
"Same to you. Would you want to be friends?"
"That sounds great!"
"You know what also sounds great? Me, Jaune Arc." Jaune pushed Pyrrha aside.
"Uhg, you again?" Weiss stopped her daydreaming.
"Nice to meet you Jaune!" Pyrrha said.
"Yeah, Yeah. See Snowflake. Destiny has brought us together once again. I forgot to mention your fondness of me the other day." Jaune said.
"Huh? I wasn't talking about you." Weiss said.
"Uh-huh, sure, no need to be embarrassed! So, about that question. I think you and me would make a great team. What do you say?" Jaune pointed at Weiss.
(Are you deaf?)