{ chapter :- 16 }

Author POV
It was morning, when Rathore ladies were making food in the kitchen. All the male including rani sa were having tea.
"It already has 8am. Will, we get breakfast or not?" Prama devi shouted.
" The breakfast is ready grandma, here the breakfast." Ishika said asd serve her Aalu ke paraathe.
"Good morning dadi" Abhiraj greet her.
"Morning" She greeted, back.
Ishika and other ladies served everyone. Ishika served herself and was going to sit to eat that time, prema devi stopped her.
"What are you doing"?
" Umm.... Having breakfast" Ishika answered.
"You don't know the rule of rathore's"
"Ummm.... Actually no"
"Gitika you don't have tell her the rule" Prema devi said.
"Sorry ma, I forgot" Gitika said and looked at the floor.
"Leave it, so the rules of rathore's is that"
1)... Ladies eat after the males complete their meal.
2)... Don't go out to work. Mans earn enough money to feed their wife's.
3)... Ask for permission to go out.
"That's the three rules you have to follow" Prema devi completed.
"Sorry to say dadi but you are also a lady, then why are you having food with males" Ishika asked back and made everyone shocked
"How dare you talk back to me"? Prema devi shouted
" No, I'm telling the fact. Also why females should eat on their husband's money, every independent person should earn on their own." Everyone is shocked, all the males as well as all the females.
"How dare you" Prama devi was going to be slapped on her, that time someone caught her hand from behind ishika. Everyone looked back and was shocked to see an angry siddharth. He gripped her hand and she cried out
"Bhai, leave her hand" Ishika said and siddharth left her hand.
"Ishu are you ok, baby? " Siddharth asked.
"I'm okay, bhai" Ishika said to her brother.
"When did you come, siddharth? "
"It's Mr.Gupta for you Mr.Abhiraj singh Rathore". Siddharth said with his cold voice.
" What is happening here, Mr.Rathor?" Siddharth asked to abhiraj's dad.
"Actually dear he was cut off by siddharth.
" Actually, this old woman is trying to control my sister's life and take away her freedom when from her childhood she gets her all freedom. Am i right?" Siddharth asked. Nobody dared to answer him as he was looking scary and telling the truth
"Are you all even a man? I'm really feeling bad for Rathore ladies. Abhiraj you are also listening everything? It was unexpected from you. You make me disappointed" Siddharth said in a disappointed tone.
"Who are you? How dare you question Rathore Males, I can punish you for doing this" Prama devi yelled.
"I'm siddharth Gupta. C.E.O of "Gupta Softwares". Brother of ishika.
And punish me? Am I looking like a kid to you? Mind your tone when you speak to me Mrs. Rathore. We both brother sister looks so normal but we can do a lot of things you can't even imagine.
" Mr. Gupta you also mind your tone when you speak to rani sa of Rathore's" Abhiraj said with his cold voice
" Is there any shame left in you? Where was you when your grandma was talking with my sister in a bad tone, where was you? Watch the show?? Shame on you abhiraj. You also have a sister. What would you feel if someone did the same with your sister??" Siddharth asked
Everyone in the room was silent. No one has the answer. Prema devi herself didn't know what to say or not.
"If you all will continue these rules of  your family then let me know I'll take my sister from here. Gupta has enough money to treat their princess  like a queen. And abhiraj I was here for some work. But now I'm not in the mood to talk to you personally. We will meet at your company. At sharp 4:00pm. And Mr. Rathore makes sure that my sister doesn't have any problems here. I won't leave anyone if I see a single scratch on my sister. Abhiraj you know better what I can do." Siddharth said and went to his company.
"He is right prema, how long are you going to be stuck in your generation? An outside boy is questioning Rathore males and we don't have anything to say cause we know that he is right. That's really shameful" Grandfather of abhiraj said in a disappointed tone.
" Siddharth brother is absolutely right dadi. I am done with the rules of rathore's. I feel bad for my mom and badi ma " This time the young male of the rathore said with a disappointed tone. Laksh is known as a carefree child when he is also saying that it means it's really something serious.
Everybody left for their work without having breakfast. It was an uncomfortable silence that nobody wanted.
Like that the day went.
....................
Hellloooo. How are you alllll? Hope doing well.
Well, I know it's boring maybe but still everything isn't factional. A Lot of girls read books to distract them from the reality. So if they like the fighting character they may also talk for themselves.

Nvm  plot is coming soon.... Byeee