{Chapter :-23}

Pleaseeeeeeee Vote, and comment. 
I'm near 100 votes, come on one vote wont hurt 😭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishika

Today is Ruhi's birthday. Everyone is so happy for her. We'll celebrate her birthday today in our home.
A lot of relatives, business partners and politicians are invited. My family is coming as well.
"Happy Birthday Riu" I wished her.
"Thank You so much Bhabhi" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"You are looking so Stanning sis,"
"You aren't less, Mrs. Rathore" She said in teasing tone.
"I'm afraid that, you'll steal my show." She said and fake pout. I laughed at her words.
"Come on miss Universe. You are looking so amazing, I'm nothing in front of you." I told her.
"Now let's go. All the guest has arrived." I told her and she nodded.
We both headed towards the downstairs.
Spotlight fell on us when we were coming from the stairs.
My eyes went to abhiraj i smiled at him, but my smile faded when I saw Rishi. But i composed myself and smiled.
If Bhai gets to know that, Rishi is here, then he'll kill him. My brother knows everything about me and him.
"Oh my god, my daughter is looking so beautiful." Ma said
" Thanks badi ma". She said
"My daughter you are looking absolutely stunning." Chachi said to Ruhi and hugged her
"Thanks Ma". She said and broke th hug.
Then we both went to attend guests
The fucker Rishi came toward us.
" Happy birthday Miss.Ruhi, wish you a bright future." He said with a sweet smile.
"Thank you so much Mr. Malhotra for attending my birthday party. It's my pleasure, that you came to my party. Please enjoy. I have to attend another guests as well. " Ruhi said.
Then we both went to attend another guests.
"Bhabhi, you go and enjoy. My friends has come. I'm going." Ruhi said and I smiled.
I went to abhiraj.
"You are looking so beautiful, ishu" He whishpered.
His breath was fanning on my skin, I felt goosebumps over my skin.
"You are also looking Handsome." I told him. Our moment was spoiled by a girl.
"Abhu, I miss you." The girl said and hugged him.
I felt jealous.
"Leave me Natasha," Abhiraj said and yanked her hands from him waist.
"Why baby?? Do you not love me anymore?? " She said with a fake pout.
Do they know each other?? Love her?? Is she his ex??
"Natasha, leave now, what the hell are you doing here?? Who invited you here??" Abhiraj asked her.
"I came here with Rishi Malhotra." She said
Now she is related to Rishi as well??
How does she know him?? What's her relationship with abhiraj and Rishi.
"How do you know Rishi?? " I asked her before abhi could ask.
"Excuse me?! Who are you?? Why are you interfering in our matter?" She said with a high pitched voice. Just because the music was loud people around us couldn't be able to hear her.
"It doesn't matter who I am. Just answer my question." I told her strictly.
"Rishi Malhotra is my Brother, are you happy now?! Now get lost, don't waste my time." She told
"I'm not wasting your time Miss. Malhotra, you are talking with my husband. You are wasting my and my husband's time." I told her.
"What?! Abhiraj are you married? What the shit the girl is speaking abhiraj." The girl said
"Mind your language when you speak to my wife Miss.Malhotra, I won't hesitate to cut your tongue if you dare to speak to my wife like this again." He said to her coldly.
That's like my husband.
"What happen Mr.Rathore?? Rishi came and asked us.
" Your sister is annoying us Mr.Malhotra, handle your sister and Excuse Us please." I told them and came to a corner with abhiraj.
"Abhiraj, how do you know her?? What's your relationship with her?" I asked him.
"Please ishika not now. I'll answer you later." He said and went away from the place.
I was dumbfounded.
She is rishi's sister. But I never knew that, rishi has any sister. We were close enough to tell me. But wait.....Rishi has a cousin sister if I'm not wrong. Fuck, I'm not able to remember anything now. Where did his uncle used to live?? He told me once.
"Ladies and Gentlemen please come to the cake cutting area. It's time for cake cutting" The host said
We all went to the cake cutting place.
We all sang happy birthday songs.
She cut the cake and fed mom then dad, then chacha chachi. Then we all family members gave her gifts.
" I request the guests to head towards the dining area." The host said all the guests. they went towards the dining area.
I went to the washroom.
"Abhiraj is mine just minded it" Someone said behind me. I looked and saw the same girl, what was her name? Natasa Or Natasha what ever.
"Idc who are you? what's your relationship with abhiraj? but just remember that abhiraj is mine." I, told her.
"You have the guts to speak with me? Just remember I'll make him mine. idc how, but I'll, make him mine." She said
"You like to live in delusion. Carry on babygirl, but remember he is mine." I said to her and came out of the washroom.
________________________
"Bye abhu, meet with you later." The girl said and hugged him,, then broke the hug.
"Bye pikachu, take care of yourself. Meet with you later." Rishi said then went away with Natasha.
Both brother and sister are annoying.
__________
Then we all came back home. I went to our room and changed into my pjms.
I slept on my side and back faced him.
I heard him sign, then he hugged me.
"I'm sorry, " I, heard him saying.
I didn't respond and sleep.

......................
Hey everyoneeeeeee. How are you all?? Well your author is ill.
Make sure to stay healthy.
...
A new character Natasha. Well your author is pretty obsessed with the letter "N", Cause her name starts with "N"

L
O
V

You all, now vote like a good reader.