{Chapter :- 24}

You guys aren't voting for me, I'm able to see, I'm just asking for a vote nothing else, Well leave it let's start the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhiraj
I woke up and saw that the place beside me was empty, *sign*
I went to take a bath, and get ready for the office.
I saw everyone was at the dining place.
The trio was talking with each other typically gossiping.
"What are you three talking about? " I asked them
"We are talking about Ruhi's gifts. Bro she got a lot of gifts and is still yelling because one guest has given her a 10 thousand ring." Laksh said
"So, what's the problem? " I asked them
"The problem is she already has the ring." Ishaan said.
"Leave it Rui, it doesn't matter what they gifted you. Leave it." I told her.
"But bhaiya-" She was cut off by me
"No, no buts. Now eat your breakfast." I told them.
"Chachi give me breakfast." I told her and ishika came and gave me breakfast, I know she is angry with me, but I'm not in the right state to tell her about my and Natasha's relationship.
But she also didn't tell me about her and rishi malhotra's relationship. What's their relation?
After having my breakfast I went to the company.
All employees greeted me and I gave them a nod then went to my cabin.
What should I do now? She is angry with me.
I was in my thoughts when I heard a knock.
"Come in" I said and I saw Rishi Malhotra.
"Good Afternoon, Mr. Rathore." He said
"Good afternoon, Mr. Malhotra, please take a seat." I told him and he took a seat in front of me.
"So, what brings you here Mr. Malhotra? " I asked him.
"Well, I'm here because I want to clear you something. And it's about Ishika." He told me.
I raised my eyebrows to him,
"About ishika? "
"Yes, about ishika."
"What do you want to say? "
"She loves me, " He said
"What? " I asked him.
"Yes, she loves me, we are school friends. I know her more than anyone. She even had a crush on me, now it turned into Love, so leave her. She is mine." He said
"What made you think that, I'll leave her Mr. Malhotra? "
"You have to, she doesn't love you." He said
"It doesn't matter, I'm her Legally husband. I don't care, she loves me Or not. I'm not a 50-50 person. My 100 is enough for both of us." I told him.
"Mr. Rathore, I'm telling you nicely but it doesn't mean you can insult me."
" I'm not insulting you Mr. Malhotra I'm telling you the fact, just remember that, ishika Abhiraj Rathore is mine. No one can separate me and her." I told him
What does he think he is, I'm Abhiraj singh rathore.
"Well, well, Mr. Rathore
Now you'll see the devil side of me.
But one reminder Natasha is my sister. And I know your relationship with her, and if you break Ishika's trust once you won't be able to get it, again." He said and went out of the cabin.
No, no. I have to do something before natasha comes and manipulates ishika against me.
Ideas!
I dialed a number on my office landphone.
After some time I heard a knock, and I know who it is.
"Come in" I said and here comes Ms. Piu
I think for the first, time in my life, she's gonna use of me.
"Do you, call me sir? " She said
"No, I was calling the receptionist. Of course when I'm the call went to you, I have called you." I told her.
I stood near the door and lowered her head while pouting.
Aish, this child.
"Well, you, can come. And I need your help" I told her and she raised her head.
"What help sir? " She said from, the door.
"You, come I'll, tell you." I told her and she came in front of me and took a seat in front of Me tho I didn't tell her to, but still leave it.
"Ishika is angry with me." I told her. She is close to ishika, and ishika doesn't like any other female employees of our company except her. God knows what she found in her.
"So how can i help you sir? "
"She isn't talking to me, so give me any idea how to calm her angry." I told her
"Um, sir that's quite a difficult case. Apparently I'm also single. So I don't know much but I can help you a little which eventually helps I think." She told me.
"What's the idea tell me? " I asked her desperately. Indeed I'm desperate.
"Go on a honeymoon."
"What?!! " Literally I yelled at her. How can she say that so simply.
"I think, you don't like it leave it,
Do you know k-drama? " She asked
"Korean Drama? " I asked her
"Wow, sir you are so intelligent. Have you watched "My Demon" Kdrama"
"No, what is it? " I asked her, the name sounds typically horrer
"You know the meaning of demon, so the demon has a bossy wife like you have Ishika mam,
So it's their love story"she explained to me.
"So, do you want to say that, I have to become a demon? " I asked in an irritated tone.
"No, sir. You, just have to do this." She said and showed me a photo.
A man is holding a rose between his teeth, I think the man is korean.
(Your author head over heel for song kang)
The photo

"You saw the picture, all you have to do is; don't wear any shirt

"You saw the picture, all you have to do is; don't wear any shirt." She said simply
Wtf is going on the girl brain, has she gone crazy or what?
"Are you serious? I'm not doing this the idea is ridiculous." I told her.
"Come on sir do it, you have an amazing body, even Michele Morrone will be shy of you." She said, well that's actually not that bad I think.
"Will it work? " I asked her
"Yes, sir it'll. Otherwise I have a simple idea." She said
I don't think her simple will be simple enough for me.
"Tell me, what's the simple way? "
"Buy her glittery Black rose and some sorry letters, and her favorite chocolate." She said
Well indeed it is simple.
"It'll work as well right? " I asked her
"It will sir, indeed it'll." She said
"What I'll write in the letter?" I asked her
"Sirrrrr" She said in a "I'm done tone"
"What? Of course I don't have any idea what to write, that's why I'm asking you."
"Well, why is Mam angry with you? "
She asked and I fell into silence.
Should I tell her ? But it's our matter.
I came back from my track when I heard some things
"Well, no need to say. It's your personal matter." Piu said
The girl is smart, ishu was right.
"So give me some suggestions like what should I write? "
"If in the situation, it was your fault, then you can write like, " I'm sorry mia cara, it was my fault. Please forgive me this time, your pookie won't do this again" Something like that."
"What is pookie and mia cara.?" I asked her
"Pookie means someone you admire or Christ. And mia cara means My Love in Italian or Spanish, I forgot it." She said
The girl has a lot of knowledge but only in love matters, someone makes her a match-maker.
"If it was the situation's fault?" I asked her.
"If it was the situation's fault, then you can write something like, " I'm sorry Sunshine, it was the fault of the situation, my intention was never hurting you. If I hurt you by my words or actions, then please forgive me, dear hubby" I swear sir it'll work." She said
"Seriously Ms. Piu you have enough knowledge in Love, are you seriously single?? Or watching a love series for a long time." I asked him in disbelief.
"Sir, hopeless romance in my life. Leave my life,no one likes me and if I like anyone either they are fictional or don't even exist." She said
I must say the girl is a crack head.
"Ms. Piu you, can go now and thanks for helping me." I told her
She nodded and was about to leave my cabin I stopped her
"-And don't tell anyone about it" I told her.
"Ok, sir." She said and went out of the room.
I'll use these tricks tomorrow not today.
After that, I did my work. Then I went home.
And as I said she didn't talk to me, and today also she didn't wish me good night as she does.
I took a sign of disappointment and sleep.
...........
Taddddaaa, I'm here,
I posted a chapter yesterday, and a new chapter today.
Hope you all like it.make sure you vote for my story.
Bye take care and stay safe.