{Chapter :- 18}

Author POV
It has been 5 days since Mishka is living with them. She always clings on abhiraj but he somehow avoids her.
Ishika is also feeling uncomfortable but she can't say anything as she is a guest. But abhiraj always comforts her, and tells her not to worry. She is just a guest and she will go back after some days.
For some unknown reason ishika is so tense in the morning. She is feeling like something is bad is gonna happen. But she just can't understand.
It's afternoon now. After 2 days mishka will go back to her home.
Author POV end
Ishika POV
I'm now in our room, reading a book. I want to distract myself now, from the morning I'm feeling like something bad is going to happen.
All of a sudden, Mishka started to act  so normal, like I didn't expect her to be that calm after getting to know that I'm abhiraj's wife. I am trying to understand the girl but, she is just a brat.
It's time to come home for abhiraj. Mishka has gone somewhere today, I don't know where.
I'm waiting for him with patience. I know my feelings for him, but I don't know about him.
suddenly I heard some voices from downstairs
I went downstairs and saw that Mishka was crying.
I asked her "what happened"?
She started to cry more.
" I just can't imagine, how abhiraj could do something like that" Dadi said. For a moment I feel like something is wrong.
"What abhiraj did"? I asked.
" He tried to harass her" Dadi said.
I felt like the earth around me stopped. Abhiraj, could he do this??
No, no he can't. Ishika stop thinking something like that
"I never thought that abhiraj could do something like that, shame on him. I never raise him like that" Mom said and dad signed.
"Didi, please control yourself" Chachi said and side hugged mom.
"I can't. I'm feeling like I failed as a mom." Mom said and started to cry while hugging chachi.
"It was my fault that, I loved him so much, he is spoiled now" Dadi said.
Mishka was Continuously crying. My mind isn't working, I don't know what to do now. Everyone in the room was silent except mom and mishka cause they were crying. Then we saw that abhiraj entered the room.
Ishika POV end
Abhiraj POV
"Shame on you abhiraj" Dadi said as soon as I entered the room
"What" I asked, I'm hell confused, why dadi said something like that, I saw mishka crying, mom crying. Other members were silent. I saw that ishika was silent. Like someone burst a bomb on her.
"You don't know what you did" Dadi said and stood up from her place.
"Dadi what are you talking about" I said and a slap landed on my cheeks. It was dadi
I looked at dadi. Everyone in the room was shocked.
"How dare you harass Mishka? " Dadi said and i felt numb.
Me? And harass Mishka?? What the hell.
"Dadi, but when i harassed Mishka. Today itself Mishka had come to my company" I explained them
"What?? " Ishika looked at me.
Her eyes were teary.
"But - dadi was cut off by ishika
" Abhiraj, just looked at my eyes and,  ell me that it's wrong and I'll believe you." Ishika said
Dadi also yelled at her
"How dare you cut off my word"
"MRS. PREMA RATHORE JUST SHUT UP BEFORE I LOST MY CONTROL" Ishika yelled and everyone present there flinched including me. Dadi remained silent
I never saw her yelling before the meeting.
"Abhiraj looked at me just tell me" Ishika asked me
"All of these are wrong. I'm innocent" I said honestly, I mean seriously I was in the company.
"I believe you." Ishika said
"But how can you believe him ishika? Mishka is saying something else." Mom said. I can't believe my mom doesn't believe me.
"I believe in him mom and even if he said he is innocent after a Munder  I'll believe him. I trust him." Ishika said. I'm just spelled bone. She trusts me that much, when my family doesn't believe me, she believes me without any doubt. Thanks ishika I love you.
"How can you say that ishika, after being a girl you can't feel me??? Why would I lie??" Mishka said to ishika
Before I could answer ishika told
"Cause you love abhiraj and as you are from America. It's so normal for Americans, leave it I don't want to complete the sentence"
"I'll call the police. You don't know who my dad is and who I am." Mishka said
"Mishka, mishka baby please don't go to the police. We can't sort out the matter itself. Just tell us what we have to do?? We'll do anything" Dadi pleaded
"I want to marry abhiraj" Mishka said and everyone in the room was shocked. I'm married to ishika how can I remarry???
"What the hell are you speaking mishka?? It's absolutely bullshit. I, won't marry you" I said
"Mishka please mishka we can't do this" Mom pleaded
" Ok, then tell ishika to ask for my forgiveness by touching my feet and divorce abhiraj. I'll do nothing," mishka said and mom was shocked.
" She can touch your feet mishka. But how can she divorce abhiraj" Chachi asked
" I don't know. Otherwise I'm going to the police station. My uncle is IPS. If I call him once then abhiraj will be in jail" She said. Everyone's eyes were wide except ishika and me.
" She will do" Dadi said and then ishika said
"I, won't" With a smirk. Damn it she is looking so hot. Control abhiraj, control.
"What??? You don't care about abhiraj's reputation???" Mishka said
" Oh baby girl. You don't, know who I am?? Do you?? Obviously not. Call your so called police, I'll make sure that no one even able to touch my abhiraj. I may look fragile. But actually I'm not." Ishika said
"Just wait and watch. I'm calling police" Mishka said and called police mom, dad, chacha, chachi all of my family members tried to stop her except ishika and me. I trust my ishu. I'm also here for myself.
After the call, everyone was trying to convince mishka to told the police not to come. But ishika was just holding my hand and Whishpered
"Every things will be okay, go and change your dress. You are tired."
I, nodded to her and went to our room to took a shower.
After taking a cold shower, when I went to the downstairs I saw police was already there. But I'm care less.
I was going to the dining place when officer stopped me.
"Mr. Rathore, please Come to the police station with us." The police officer asked in a pleading tone.
Obviously who can speak in front of Abhiraj Singh Rathore.
"He won't go officer. He just came from office. He will have his dinner. Then we'll thing about the police station." Ishika said and gave me signals to come to the dining room. I went behind her. She served me my favorite chicken butter masala with butter nun. I started to eat, but in Curiocity I asked her a question.
"Ishika why do you trust me so much"
" The whom should I believe, a cheap girl. Who is obsessed with my hubby?? " She said and the hubby really made my heart beats fast.
"No, actually my whole family doesn't trust me who knows me from my childhood. And here you, just know for few months and already you trust me so much".
" I trust you that's enough for both of us. Now eat. I made chicken especially for you" Ishika said and and started to eat my meal.
We talked while eating, I actually forgot that, police was outside of the dining room.
After I completed my dinner we went to the drawing room.
"Mr. Rathore you are under arrest for haressing Miss. Mishka" Officer said and mishka started to cry again. Crocodile tears, ughh.
"He won't go to the police station officer. You may go back to the police station." Ishika said.
" Sorry, mrs. Rathore. It's an order from the higher department. I can't help." The office said
"I, told you abhiraj. My uncle is a IPS. I'll make sure you go to jail. " Mishka said
"Wait for 10 minutes. You'll get an another order" . Ishika said and called someone.
"Yes, uncle. Thanks you. I'll tell you everything later" Ishika said in the call.
"What are looking officer, go and arrest abhiraj" Mishka said. Before he or I could say something. A phone ringed. It was officers phone.
When he was talking in the phone, we can say clearly that, he was shuttered in his phone.
"Yes, sir. Ok sir. Yes sir we won't do anything. No, no sir we don't do anything. Yes, yes. We obey her." Officer said.
"Sorry, Mr. Rathore. We are sincerely apologize for our bbehaviour. We are taking our leave." Officer said and went out of our home.
"Whom do you call ishika??? Why officer doesn't arrest abhira?? " Mishka yelled.
"Dare to raise your voice one more time. I won't hesitate to call the police and you'll, be behind jail" Ishika said
" And what did you say?? Your Uncle is IPS, right ?? Then My uncle is M.P, my cousin brother is the Judge of The supreme Court of India. My cousin sister is an advocate.
My mother's family is politicians. My grandfather was the chief menister  Now my mama ( mother's brother) is the current C.M of Rajasthan. As well as I'm the daughter of the Rudra Gupta. Don't underestimate me" Ishika said and all of us looked at her with wide eyes. We all was shocked cause, we never knew that, ishika's family is so powerful. I know that, her family is so rich but powerful?? It's a new information.
"And I have proof that, you are lying, Piu come inside" Ishika said and piu come inside. Wait?!! Piu?? What is she doing here??
She gave me a nurvous smile and bowed me.
"Hello, sir. I'll listen your scold tomorrow, but not now please" She said while looking at me with puppy eyes. Aish this girl is always like this.
"He won't piu. Come and show them the cinema " She said and piu nodded
"Wth are you speaking ishika??? " Mishka speak
"Shut up, and watch the video " Ishika said
Piu started to the video.
In the video it was clear that, mishka went to abhiraj's cabin and it they had a conversation and abhiraj was looking uncomfortable.
"So, mishka care to explain us what is this?? " Ishika asked
"It's fake" Miska shuttered
"Maid" Ishika called a maid and maid came with a suitcase, mishka's suitcase.
"Get out. I don't want to look at your face anymore. If you don't want to face the consequences. Then get out." Ishika said.
"You, can't do this to me ishika" Mishka shuttered
"I can mishka, NOW GET OUT BEFORE YOUR DEAD BODY LEAVE RATHORE MANSION" ishika yelled and everything flinched except me.
Mishka took her suitcase and went out of the mansion. Then ishika took a deep sign and said in a calm tone.
"You all should have dinner. I'm not hungry and I'm so tired, I'm going to my room mom.and piu go safely to your home" Ishika said. Piu nodded and went out of the house.
Mom nodded then looked at me. Before mom could say something I went to my room. I can't believe that, my own family doesn't believe me.
Ishika also comes behind me.
When we entered our, room. Ishika hugged me and before I could  say something, I felt like my shirt is soked. Ishika is crying.
I immediately hugged her back and patted her back gentaly.
"What happened to my baccha??? Why are you crying ishu?? "
"I was afraid abhiraj, I, was afraid. Why would happened to me if something happened with you" Ishika said.
I smiled and said
"It's ok ishu, I'm okay now. You prove me innocent. Lets go and sleep. We are going on a date tomorrow" I said and ishika looked at me with her cute puppy eyes. God save me from the goddess.
"Will we?? " She asked
"We'll" I, sure.
"Ok" I said while drawing some patterns on my, chest.
"Let's sleep, shall we?? " I asked
"Ok," she said and went to her side on the bed to sleep.
I also went to my side to sleep. Then ishika hugged me. Then we slept and cuddled. I'm really happy to have my ishu in my life. Tigress for others and baby for me.
......................... .................
Helllloooooo. How are you all?? I won't mind if you are angry with me for not updating for a while. Actually I was sick. So I wasn't able to write. Give love to my writing. I'm gonna end the book soon. And I've already started to write another story of mine. I'll end this book by September I think.
.......
Quiz of my readers  ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🪈✧˚.🦚⋆
.....
What does Mishka's uncle do???
What's the family background of ishika's mother???
When first ishika yelled????
2 points for per questions. Byeeeeeeee