{Chapter :-22}

I'm crying, guys please vote my story 😭😭
.
.
.
.
.
Ishika
Abhiraj went to the office in the morning. Something is wrong with him. Why did he ask about Rishi??
Did he get to know about mine and his past?? Why is he asking about him???
Ughh, everything is a mess now.
I, then went to the Gold shop because Ruhi's birthday is coming soon. I miss all of them Ishaan, Riya, laksh. They all went to their hostels.
They went to mumbai for their studies. As far as I know, Laksh has his own plan to go to London and continue his studies.
I went to the Gold showroom. I'm going to buy a diamond bracelet and a diamond ring.
"How can i help you, mam?? " The gold store girl said
"I want a diamond ring and bracelet" I said
"Please come this way mam." The girl said and
I went the way she said.
"Here mam, the limited version of diamond ring and bracelet." She said
All of the rings and bracelet were so beautiful.
I took a ring on my hand. The ring is so beautiful.
"Your choice is always amazing like the way you chose me." Someone said from behind me and I flinched.
I looked back and saw....... Rishi
"What the hell are you doing here? " I said
" What if I asked you the same? " He said and I rolled my eyes.
"No need to know" I said and again looked back at the ring.
"Sorry, sorry pikachu. I'm here to buy a diamond ring. And I like the ring you choose."
"It's for my sister-in-law. Just go and find yours." I said while rolled my eyes.
" Can you find one for me as well pikachu?? " He said
"I can't, now get lost." I said
"Please Pikachu" He said and gave me puppy eyes.
"Ok, ok. No need to annoy me. I'll find one for you" I said.
"Thanks, you are, the best." He said and hugged me. Then immediately leave me.
after buying him a male ring. He went out of the store. I took a sign of relief.
Then I chose a ring and bracelet for riya. I went to the company to show the jewelry to abhiraj.
I went to his cabin and knocked on the door, cause I don't want to interrupt abhiraj.
"Come in " He said
I went inside the cabin and saw Rishi. Wtf the guy is doing everywhere??
"Hey, pikachu meet with you, again." He said with a smile.
"Again? " Abhiraj asked before I could answer rishi said
"Yes, Mr. Rathore. Can you see the ring? Pikachu I mean Ishika chose the ring for me." He said and show the ring to abhiraj.
"How do you both meet?" This time I didn't give any chance to rishi to speak
"I went to shop to buy gifts for ruhi so, I met with him there. And he told me to chose a ring for him. That's it."
"Do you know her Mr. Malhotra? " Abhiraj asked
Fuck, who told him to asked the question
"Yes, I know her. We were school batch mate. You don't tell him Pikachu." Rishi said.
The guy know how to use words. Now what I'm going to tell abhiraj?
"But ishika when I asked you. you told that, you don't know him." Abhiraj asked
" Abhiraj i didn't remember his name so, I told you I don't know him." I said
"But you saw him yesterday." He asked
"Yes, but a lot of change has come to him. He used to look like a failed experiment for the science test. So I wasn't able to recognize him." I said while giving smirk to rishi. And his jaw clenched.
"Well, Mr. Rathore. I should take my leave. It's my pleasure to talk to you." Ridhi said and went out of the room.
I took a sign of relief.
I looked at Abhiraj with a bright smile. And went near his chair.
"Abhi, I brought an amazing ring and bracelet. Please tell me would she love it or not."
"She would love it." He said
What he did next, made my eyes wide.
He made my seat on his lap.
I gasped and he circled his hands around me.
His breath fanned on my ears. He gently bite my earlob. I closed my eyes, my breath was uneven.
"You are mine ishika, I won't share you with anyone else, clear?" He said in his deep husky voice.
I nodded to him.
"Word, I need words". He said
" Yes" I gently said
"Do you want to stay on lap ishu? " He said and I came back from my track. I immediately stood up from my seat. my head was lower and I was screaming in my mind.
"Abhiraj come home today earlier. Riya, ishaan, and Laksh are coming home today." I said
"Ok, I'll." He said and I went out if the cabin. I didn't realize when I was holding my breath.
"Are you ok mam? " It was piu.
"Oh, piu. Yes, im fine. How are you doing? " I asked
"Your husband is making me work so much" She said and started to fake crying. I chuckled
I hugged her and she hugged me back.
"It's ok piu. I'll tell him to discreas your work." I said
"Ok, bye." She said and I nodded.
I, then went to home. And started to prepare for children arrivel. Along with Ma and chachi.

Time skips
"Bhabhiiii," Laksh, riya, ishaan said and ran towards me. Then, they hugged me. Everyone laughed at them except abhiraj.
"They are still children" Ma said
"I hope we will be able to see childrens roaming around ishika soon." Chachi said teasely.
I blushed in her comment. Then looked at Abhiraj he was also looking at me. I lower my gaze.
How it will be feel carrying Abhiraj and mine child. I came back from my trance when they three said something to me.
"We miss you bhabhi" They said
"I miss you too my crime partners" I told them.
"Now, go and freshen up. We'll have a lot of fun." I told them and they nodded.
We all have our dinner together. Then we had fun.
After having fun, then we went to sleep.

...........................
Heeeelllooooooooo, how are you all??? A new update.
Please do vote and comment.
Love you all.