{Chapter :- 25} [Male pov]

Guysss, I'm so disappointed. I'm not able to reach 100 votes even. I'll upload the next chapter when I get 110 or 105 votes. I hope I'm not being greedy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhiraj
Today I woke up earlier, before ishika. I saw ishu sleeping beside me. how much I miss the morning view of her. I promise ishu, I'll break your anger today. I know Piu's idea will work.
I took a bath and got ready in my office outfit.
I have already brought glittery black roses.
Black roses, chocolate and notes everything is done.
I kept the rose bouquet near the table beside ishika and a note.
Note :- Please Be ready today at sharp 9 Pm, I'll send a car to pick you.
First step done. Now the second step.
I, then went to my company.
A little amount of stuff was in the company, they greeted me and I nod.
I was looking for piu, where is the girl. I planned something. Aish, the girl isn't here yet.
I called my secretary,
"Yes sir," He told me.
"Book a beach dinner today, at 9:30 pm, and say Ms. Piu to come to my cabin when she'll come. Clear? " I asked and he nodded.
Yes, I planned a beach dinner date today for us. I like piu's idea, but it's too dangerous.
But.......... It's not like I'm not gonna use it, I wanna see her reaction.
...............................
"Do you call me sir? "
"Yes, come take a seat." I told her
"I did, what you said"
"Really? What happened then? " She asked me with excitement.
"Nothing happened, I'll take her to a beach dinner date today." I told her.
"Great idea sir, it'll work. Sir must buy a bouquet of red roses, give it to mam as soon as she stepped out of the car. " Piu said. And I nodded.
"Buy her a beautiful Heart shape Pendant, That's enough." She said and I nodded
"Sir, most importantly, don't forget to inform me what'll happens today literally I wasn't able to sleep yesterday. Sir your and ishika mam's duo is sooo perfect. I'm so tense about both of you." She told me.
Aish, the girl really cares about us so much.
"Ms. Piu no need to feel tense about us, and yes I'll inform you. Now go and do your work." I told her.
"No, sir. I need something in return. I was so worried about both of you." Piu told me, not what she wants now
"What do you want? " I asked her
"Nothing sir only one week leave." Piu said.
"Ok, holiday granted but from next week." I told her
"Ok, sir. Bye" She said and went out of the room. This kid *sign*
.....................
{ At night }
I'm waiting for Ishika. I was tapping my foot on the sand. I'm currently on the seaside.
I saw our car was coming. The car stopped.
I opened the door and my breath hitched.
Ishika was looking so elegant. She was wearing a black saree with beautiful embroidery on it. She was wearing a Diamond Set. Her hair was opened
I came back from my track when she  was about to come out of the car, but I offered her my hand and she accepted it.
I led her towards the table area. There was comfortable silence between us.
We both sit in our place.
"Let's order something." I told her
She nodded and the waiter came to take our order.
"What would you like to have sir and Mam? " He said
" karay paneer and fried rice for me" Ishika said and the waiter nodded
"And sir yours? "
"One Chicken Manchurian and fried rice." I told and the waiter went away.
"Ishika" I call her softly.
"I'm sorry, please talk to me." I told her.
"I'll tell you everything, you'll ask." I told her
"Who is Natasha Malhotra abhiraj? How do you know her?" She asked me.
"She....." I felt hesitation.
"She is my Ex" I told her. She wasn't looking shocked at all, maybe she expected it.
" How do you meet her? " She asked
" We were college mates. I went to London for my studies with some of my friends. I met with her there. And then she proposed to me, she seemed like a good girl,but turned out a bully. Then I broke the relationship with her. And went to another college. " I told her.
"I'm not angry with you abhiraj, I'm just disappointed that, you didn't tell me. I was just insecure." She said
"It's ok ishu, there is nothing to be insecure about, We are married." I told her.
"I know, abhiraj. But I don't know how to express it." She told me
"It's ok ishika. I'm here for you just remember. Let's forget it. " I told her and held her hand. She nodded
Then the waiters came and serve us.
We were enjoying our meal.
Sea weaves, soft romantic music was playing in the background.
After having our dinner. We were walking near the seashore.
"Ishika" I called her softly and she hummed.
"I have something for you." I told her and she stopped.
We both were looking at each other.
"What? " She said
"Close your eyes." I told her and she closed her eyes.
I went to her back and removed her hair.
I made her wear the pendant but the hook was a little difficult. I lowered my head to fix the hook.
She was shivering when my breath came near her back neck.
Then I fixed the pendant.
I came in front of her, but her eyes were still closed. Her lips were shivering. I lower my lips near her to tease her.
"Open your eyes." She opened her eyes.
Our lips were inches apart to be touched.
"Abhiraj" She called softly. I hummed.
" We are getting late." She said and I came back to my track.
"Let's go." I said and we both went to the car. I started to drive and soft music was playing.
...................
??? :- You are enjoying too much. I'm coming soon, my baby.
??? :- will it work?
???? :- indeed it will, just wait and watch. *smirk*
.................
We both went inside the room. No one is awake. Ishika went to change in the bathroom. And I'm changing in another room.
I came back to my room and saw that, ishika was watching her phone. She didn't notice me.
"Ishika" I called her. She hummed and looked at me. Her eyes were wide.
"Abh-ira-j wh-a-t a-re yo-u do-in-g" She said. as soon as she saw me half naked and rose between my teeth. She was shutting. Piu's idea is working.
I took a slow step toward her. She was struggling on the bed. She was looking so flushed.
Now we both were face-to-face. She was checking out on me.
"It's so bad to check out someone without their permission ishu." I told her.
She came back from her track, her lips were trembling. Her cheeks were red.
Aww she is blushing.
"Ahhhh, abhi leave me." She said and pushed me. I fell on the other side.
She curled up the blanket into a ball.
I laughed and hugged the ball.
"I'm sorry, ishu. I was just teasing you." I told her while controlling my laugh.
"I hate you." She said from inside. It comes more like whined.
"Ok, I'm sorry na" I told her.
She came out of the ball.
"Apologize accepted" She said and hugged, me.
Aish who is gonna tell the girl that, I missed this so much.
Then I wore my shirt and then we both slept.
........................
Taddaaaa, I'm here again. It was male pov mean Abhiraj's pov. The next chapter will be ishika pov. I mean how she'll feel when abhiraj will try to calm her. I think I'm able to make you all understand. Nvm..... Byeeeee