Chapter 17

*Wesley's P.O.V.*

I arrive to the location and look around to see if anyone that we don't know is around. I notice a man not far from me walking my way. I sit on the stairs of the entrance while using my phone to not make anything suspicious. After the man leaves, I walk in to the building to see the boys with their hands behind their back and police men in basically every corner of the room. I stand there completely clueless of what to do. I would run and hide, but something is keeping me back. Something is wrong with me, I would have ran out by now.

"Take everything out of your pockets and put your hands behind your back." The man says strictly. I do as instructed. I take out my phone, keys, wallet, change, little box of almonds, but one thing was missing...the pack Zach gave me to bring here and Zach had noticed. I must have mistaken it for the box of almonds I had in my locker, which means the pack is in there. "That is all, sir." I say quietly.

"No! Check him, officer! He's supposed to have a pack with him!" Zach says angrily. The officer checks me again and he finds nothing. "Is it true what Mr.Andrews is saying?" The officer asks. I had two choices either say no and risk the chance of probably getting killed by Zach or say yes and go to prison for God knows how long.

"Yes, sir." I bow down my head. If I would have said no, the lie would probably eat me alive and plus I would have been killed by Zach. "Where is it?" the officer asks. "I, by mistake, threw it away." Now about this, I had to lie because if not they will search the whole school, people will start rumors, and the school will be stricter. "Take these kids to the police department." One of the officer's demands.

---

We arrive to the police department and walk in to this room full of medical stuff. The officer asks me for my mom's phone number to call her and tell her to come pick me up, but she does not answer. They try Keaton, Tyler, Briana, Brooke, none answer. The only person I have left is Kimmy. The officer says they will call Kimmy while I'm taking the drug test.

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*
I sit on a chair waiting for Wesley. I start scrolling through my phone because the wait is longer than I truly expected. After 2 long hours, I hear an officer say, "You're free to go."

"Thank you." Wesley replies. Wesley and I make eye contact, then we walk towards each other and hug each other. "I thought something had happened to you. I'm glad you're okay." I whisper to him, I can't believe what just came out of my mouth, yet I truly meant it.

"Thank you so much for coming." Wesley says. We are quiet, a comfortable quiet, still hugging each other. We break the hug and start heading home.

"So the results were negative?" I ask.

"Yeah. I have never consumed any drugs. I have always hated them." He says, with a tone at the end of wanting to say more, but scared to say anything.

"Oh, then why do you sell them and why do you surround your self with it?"

"I have no other choice. I--" He stops himself.

"Wesley, you can trust me, but if you don't want to talk about it that's fine." I say. He stays quiet which means he is not ready to speak about it.

I arrive at Wesley's house. "Thank you so much, Kimmy. I owe you one." I just smile and head to my house.

When I walk in I see my mom speaking to  Alexander. As I am walking by, she gives me a look of "I'm going to kill you," which I don't see the reason why when she was the one who lied to all of us. I go to Charlena's room to check on her.

"Hey." She says. We speak about everything that happened today.

"Maybe he has trusted someone before and they betrayed him. Maybe that is why he is not, I guess you could say, safe about it. He's probably scared that you will betray him." Charlena says.

"But I would never do that--"

"I know, duh." She laughs, but her expression quickly turns serious, "You have to show him that he can trust you, but remember that comes with time, It's not like he is going to call you right now and say that he trusts you and also, do not push him to tell you."

"Charlena, how am I supposed to help him when he doesn't trust me?"

"Time." She says as she lays on her bed. "Goodnight, Kimmy." She turns off the lights. I walk to Taylor's room to find her sleeping. I notice a huge stuffed animal with a card, the card was still sealed which means she has not opened it. It said 'From Keaton'. I know he brought it after she fell asleep because if she was awake she would have opened it right away.

~~~~~~~~

"James? What are you doing in my room?" I say rubbing my eyes to clear the view.

"Why do you think I'm here, baby girl?" He says getting closer to me. I know what he meant by that I try to get back as much as possible by I hit the wall with no where to go, with James not even five feet away from me. "Please, James, stop! Leave me alone!" He gets closer and pins my arms to the wall as he kisses down my neck. He picks me up, I try to scream for help, but nothing comes out. I feel hopeless...in that moment I knew the nightmare from 2 years ago was going to continue and even be completed.

{Hey, guys! Okay so, I am about to start school in technically a week, it's Senior Year so don't expect a lot of updating, plus my dance schedule is also a little tight. I am sorry, but I will try to update as much as I can. I will try to update a few chapters before school starts. Thank you all so much for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter and your week! :) Don't forget to comment and vote. I would love to hear your opinion about the story :)}