Chapter 3

19 hours in to the flight which means 1 more hour. My bum hurts so much from sitting down. I spent most of the flight either eating, sleeping, and thinking about the whole thing with my mom. Maybe I'm just over exaggerating.

It's 5:00PM, which means it's probably about 10PM in the UK. I really have to get used to this new time zone. I'll just sleep for the rest of the flight.

....

"Kimmy, Taylor, Charlena wake up we're here." says my mom getting up from her seat.

We get up and get our bags from the overhead locker.

After we get off from the plane and go to the baggage claim to get our bags.

We go outside and sit on the benches while we wait for the cab to pick us up.

"I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back."

"I have to go to. I'll go with you." says Taylor.

*Charlena's P.O.V.*

"Good thing that they left. Now I can tell you..." I tell Mrs.Adams.

"Tell me what?" she says.

"Well, I think Kimmy and Taylor are close to finding out your secret."

"Why do you say that?"

"I heard them talking about how did you do this so fast? If you knew you were going to get better? And many more questions."

"They can't find out about this. If they talk to you about this act like you know nothing."

"But why don't you tell them? I mean you should've never done this in this first place. But have you thought about how much this will hurt Kimmy and Taylor? Kimmy barely slept and ate for an entire year. Taylor would spend practically every night crying thinking something bad was going to happen to you. Ok remember this Kimmy gave up a scholarship to play soccer in th-"

"Be quiet they are coming." Mrs.Adams cuts me off.

"Ok. Just think about it... Think about them. Tell them, because no matter what they are going to find out sooner or later." I tell her meaning what I'm saying.

I mean Mrs.Adams is kind of like a mom to me. She has always been there for me ever since I lost my family and I will forever be grateful for that, but she can be so heartless and selfish sometimes. What she's doing is such a horrible thing. She has been doing this for a over year now. I don't think I would forgive my mom if she did this to me, my brother, and dad, it's just horrible. I hope she realizes that one day.

*Kimmy's P.O.V*

After we come back from the restroom, I hear Charlena say

"--they are going to find out sooner or later."

"Find out what?" I ask.

"Oh that umm... That we are going to live close to the beach!"

"Well, that is very lovely!" I respond believing nothing she's saying. I can tell when Charlena is lying. I don't bother her about it because I know she'll tell me eventually.

The cab gets here. The drive to our new house was an hour. We finally arrive. It's a pretty big house compared to the one that we had in the UK. It was massive. We walk in and it looks absolutely beautiful with its furniture already.

"Go to your rooms. You can tell whose room is whose by the way it's decorated. " says my mom.

We run upstairs.

My room was painted black and ocean blue. It had a lot of things related to soccer, dancing, and surfing. I absolutely loved it.

Charlena's had soccer related things, too, with a table full of things to design clothes.