Chapter 10

*Friday after school*

*Kimmy's P.O.V*

Here goes to another day of "stalking" Wesley. After basically 5 days of following him. Nothing new has came out of this, which is kind of disappointing.

"Kimmy! Someone is here to see you." My mom yells from downstairs.

I walk downstairs to the living room.

"Wesley? What are you doing here?" I say.

"Hi to you, too..."

"Sorry. Hi."

"Well anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk at the beach? I need to talk to you." He asks nervously.

"Umm... Sure. Let me get my phone, and then we'll leave."

I go upstairs and get my phone then we leave.

*At the beach*

"Didn't I tell you to not open your mouth?" Wesley says with an angry tone.

"Yeah."

"Kimmy, don't act like you're not afraid of what I could possibly do to you. If you get me in trouble, I will crush you into pieces."

"Wesley, I'm not the kind of girl who get intimidated by others, especially someone like you." I say raising my voice a little bit.

He is seriously making me so angry.

"Wait... This is why you brought me here? To tell me how you're going to destroy me when I'm trying to help you and make you realize that getting and giving dru--"

Shit. I almost let it out.

"Getting and giving what?"

"Nothing." I say nervously.

"Kimmy, tell me now what you were going to say!"

"What if I don't? What are you going to do?"

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

"Tyler and Al, can you guys help me put away all the basketballs and volleyballs. I have to go in about 5 minutes." Maya says while running around organizing the gym.

"Sure. But where are you going?" I ask Maya.

"To meet up with Charlie before he leaves to the UK tomorrow."

"Oh. Maybe I could come with you."

"I love you, baby brother, but no."

"But you might need someone there for you after he tells you what he's going to tell you." I say quietly.

"What?" Maya says giving me a weird look.

"Oh. Nothing." I smile.

"Anyways, I have to go, can you guys put the soccer balls in that box?"

"Sure. Have fun." Al says.

"Thank you!" She yells as she's running down the hallway.

I push Al in to the gym.

"You're going with me." I say as I pick up the soccer balls.

"Where?"

"I'll tell you in the way." I say as I close the gym.

*During the car ride*

"Wait... So Charlie is dating Charlena and Maya?!" Al asks.

"Yes..."

"I swear I will beat the shit out of that asshole when I see him." You could see anger in him is building up.

"Wait calm down. I told him that he needed to tell both of them before he leaves, which is tomorrow."

"Has he told Charlena?"

"Not sure. We should call her."

*Calling Charlena*

"Hello?" says Charlena.

"Hi, Charlena. It's Tyler and Al here."

"Oh. Hello, boys."

"How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"We're good."

"That's great. So why exactly were you guys were calling me?"

"Umm..uhh..to.."

"Just to see how you are doing." Al jumps in.

"Awh that's very lovely from you guys. Well, I've got to go, so I can go on my date with Charlie."

Al and I look at each other.

"Oh. Well, Have fun." I say and close the call.

...

*Maya's P.O.V.*

"Hey, babe." I say while I sit next to Charlie.

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to try to do this as fast as possible... Maya, I'm breaking up with you."

"What?! Why?!"

"I'm sorry, baby. But it's that I'm going to be really busy with college and work and --"

"Save it, Charlie. Have fun. Goodbye."

I can't believe what he just did to me. Only if he knew how much my heart is broken.

I run to my car, on the way, I bump into someone. It was Tyler and Al.

I wipe my tears.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them."

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks.

"Actually no. Charlie just broke up with me."

"I'm sorry. Did he tell you why?" Al asks.

"He said that he was going to be busy with college and work..."

"I knew it. I knew he would come up with a lie." Tyler says.

"What are you talking about?" I say complete clueless.

"Maya, Charlie is lying he's not breaking up with you because of college and work. He broke up with you because he's cheating on you!"

"What?! With who?!"

"Charlena."

( Finally after like 1000 years I update! I'm so so so sorry, guys! I was really busy with dance and school stuff. About school, I start school Wednesday, so I'm really sorry if I don't post for a while. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and Comment! Love you guys! ❤️)