Chapter 7

*Next Day* *At School*

*Charlena's P.O.V*

I walk in to my Art class and see Al and Tyler sitting next to each other.

"Hello boys." I say.

"Hey Charlena." They say in unison.

Mr.Benjamin walks in and starts taking attendance.

"Alberto Calderon."

Al raises his hand and says "Here. And I go by Al, sir."

....

"Tyler Case."

"Here" says Tyler.

That last name sounds familiar.

...

"Charlena O'Keefe"

"Here."

~~~~

*15 minutes later*

I've spent this entire thinking about where I've heard Tyler's last name.

Wait... Alexander's last name is Case. He said he has a son named Tyler and he's a Junior.

"Hey, Tyler. Is your dad's name Alexander?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering because he went to my house yesterday and he mentioned you."

"He said he was going to his girlfriend's, Amy, house... Hold up, are you, Taylor, and Kimmy related to Amy?"

"Yeah.. Well I'm not really. She adopted me. Kimmy and Taylor are her daughters."

"She told my dad that she didn't have any kids and that she was taking care of her nieces for now, which I'm assuming it's you guys."

Shit. I forgot that she hasn't told Alexander the truth about us.

"Oh. Did I say that we are her daughters? Well, actually we are her sister's, Charlotte, daughters and Charlotte adopted me. We just consider Amy our mom." I say with a fake laugh at the end.

"Not buying it. Charlena, tell me truth now!" He demands.

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*

I walk in to the classroom and I see Wesley. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that nothing happened to him. I try to avoid eye contact with him. Every time I turn around I catch him looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

I turn around once again and see the same boys from yesterday passing around a pack of cigarettes. I can't believe Wesley hangs out with them and does the same thing. It sickens me, just thinking about it. Maybe I should tell Lari about this.

I hear the bell ring. I can't believe I spent literally 1 hour thinking about this. As I walk out of the classroom, I feel someone pull me aside. It was Wesley.

"Speak to at least one person about me drinking and the guys passing the drugs and I will make sure you regret it." He says with anger. Which I am not sure why he's angry.

"I'm not scared of you, Wesley. Actually, I was planning to talk to your mom about it." Which now I am probably not going to do that.

"Kimmy, I swear. You open your mouth and I'll destroy you into pieces."

"You listen to me. You listen to me, carefully. You are no one to tell what to do or what not. I'll make you go through hell, if I have to, to teach you the lesson you deserve. Don't try me." I say as I walk away.

"Oh and I will be speaking to your mom today after school, just incase you want to be there." I add with a fake smirk on my face.

*Charlena's P.O.V.*

"Come on, Charlena! Tell me the truth." Tyler says for like the hundredth time.

"Tyler! I'm not lying. It's the truth!"

He pins me on the wall.

"Tell me or else..." He says looking at me in the eyes. Not going to lie, but he has beautiful eyes, you could get lost in them easily.

"Oh. Look at the principal." I say and I get out of his grip and I start running down the hallway. I look back at Tyler and he looked pissed. But oh well, I can't tell him all the things that are going on. I'm not sure if I can trust him.

All of the sudden I bump into someone, and all my books fall on the floor. Great! I'm going to be late to class. I notice that it was Al, who I bumped into.

"Sorry, Charlena." He says picking up my books.

"No, it's my fault for running in the hallways and Thank you." I say nervously. Why am I nervous?

I hear the bell ring.

"Shit. I'm late to class. I'll talk to you later." I say as I walk away.

"Wait! I can help you to stay out of trouble from your teacher."

"How?"

"Walk me to your class and I'll take it from there."

"But I already made you late and I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine." He says showing off his big smile.

"Okay." I say. We start walking to my class.

*Al's P.O.V.*

"Hey, About the whole Tyler, his dad, and your supposed aunt thing..." I say a little bit nervous.

"I was telling the truth!"

"Charlena... I could tell by looking at your eyes that you were lying."

"Here's my class!" She says relieved that we got here. She walks in.

"Good Morning, sir. I'm sorry that Charlena is late. We needed to finish a project for our class. Here's a pass from the library." I say.

"Thank you, sir." He says.

"Thank you." She mouths to me. I nod my head.

I start walking to the gym and as I'm walking I can't stop thinking about Charlena. She's so beautiful and such a great person, but she has a boyfriend and I need to respect that.

"Hey Maya, sorry I'm late."

"This is the last time, Calderon."

Good thing I have this class... Well I don't really consider it a class. I consider it free time, because it's weightlifting and our teacher is practically never here, and that means Maya staying with us. I consider Maya, a big sister, she's always there for me.

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*

School is finally over. I should start thinking of how I'm going to tell Lari about Wes.

We finally arrive home.

"I'll be right back. I have to talk to Lari." I tell my mom. She nods her head.

I ring the bell of the house and Wesley opens the door.

"Hi. Is your mom home?" I ask.

"Kimmy, I warned you."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Who is it?" Lari says as she walks towards the door.

"Hi Kimmy."

"Hello Lari. Are you busy right now?"

"Not at the moment."

"Is it okay if I speak to you about something."

"Sure. Come in." I walk in and see Wesley giving me a death glare.

"It's for your own good." I whisper to him.

(Here's Chapter 7! On Friday I'm going to be stuck in a car for 12 hours so be expecting Chapter 8 and then on Sunday I'll be stuck in a car for 12 hours again to come back home so be expecting Chapter 9, also! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote! I would love to hear your opinions. If you want an imagine, shoutout, outfit, ship(those will be done on Instagram) or even a part in the fanfic, this is how you can get it: Share the fanfic on Instagram and tag me @teaminspireforlife and I'll take it from there. ☺️ Thank you. 💕)